1. Calling all glamour girls and limelight ladies! Vanessa Hudgens is on Poshmark and selling her fabulous items for Make-A-Wish Foundation. Her listings officially went live in her closet today, and her clutch and Louboutins are absolutely lustworthy! For more details, check out her blog post about Poshmark and Make-A-Wish! Don’t be shy and give her closet some love:
2. This past Wednesday, we visited the sunny and ever-so-sassy city of San Diego for a LIVE Posh Party! We met an amazing community of Poshmark lovers, fashion influencers, and industry folks who made us feel that warm SoCal Posh Love! Reminisce with us and check out our Facebook album with tons of party pictures. Feel free to tag yourself!
3. Pinterest lovers! As the temperatures are warming up, are you looking for a new springtime look to match the weather? Check out our new Pinterest board, Spring Awakening, for some hot spring trends and style inspirations. We’re reaching nearly 2,000 followers! Help us get there and follow our boards for fashion fun and a little daily glamour!
4. Instagram recently added a new feature called Photos of You, where you can tag your friends in your pictures (similar to Facebook)! Since we’re Instagram smitten, we’re loving this new feature and would love if you’d tag us whenever you’re wearing something darling from Poshmark, sharing your closet, or sending out a fabulous package!
5. For our Weekend Wishlist, we’re lusting over these adorable DVF ballet flats in dusty rose. We can’t get enough of this darling color for spring, and the leopard print adds a little sass to the sugar. Check them out before they’re gone!
Have a wonderful weekend!
1. The kitty cat is out of the bag! Our next live Posh Party is in sunny San Diego on Wednesday, May 8th! For more information and how to rsvp, check out our blog post.
2. Exciting news! We were featured on USA Today in a stellar AP story about apps creating big business opportunities! Major props to our amazing user, Candice, for being so screen-worthy and savvy!
3. We at PMHQ want to send all our Posh Love to our Instagram friends who all made it possible for us to reach 10K followers! If you’re interested in daily trends, fabulous listings, and our adventures in and out of the office, follow us on Instagram!
4. Just because you have weekend plans doesn’t mean you can’t Posh Party with us this weekend! Join us from wherever you are for our Bold & Beautiful and Work Week Chic evening parties on Saturday and Sunday!
5. With the end of cool weather and spring showers come May flowers … in bloom and in print! We’re inspired by Mother Nature’s festive florals. Decorate yourself in this spring’s prettiest trend: floral print!
Have a fabulous weekend, Poshmarkers!
So-Cal native and darling style maven Stephanie of Honey & Silk doesn’t need to sweet talk her way into our hearts. Her spring-worthy style is both ready to wear and runway knowledgeable, as she sports brands like ASOS and Philip Lim on the daily. In order to satisfy our sweet tooth, we asked PM user and power blogger Stephanie for her favorite springtime trends:
2. Bold Graphics: “Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton and many others have set the precedent for bold striped and checkered prints this Spring. They’re super fun to wear and you’ll be sure to stand out in a great way. Be sure to keep the rest of your look simple.”
3. Florals: “Florals are the main staple of Spring and it’ll always be that way, much to my joy. There is literally a garden variety of prints and colors to choose from, such as bright tropicals, feminine florals, or more muted baroque, so find what you love and wear it like the sun’s shining on you!”
Pictures via Honey & Silk.
If you’re loving her blog, shop her top-notch style from her PM closet and join her tonight at 7pm as she hosts the Florals, Prints, and Patterns Posh Party!
Browse similar looks found on Poshmark here:
Italy has Romeo and Juliet, Hollywood with Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, and Nutella paired with about anything. But there hasn’t been a pair trendier and longer lasting than black and red. Nothing screams showstopper more than the editorial trend of black and red. There must be a reason why Louboutin’s most recognizable shoe is a black pump with a red sole.
Upgrade your office wear with these listings:
1. Lace Peplum Top: $17
2. Louboutin Patent Pumps: $700
3. Bolero Jacket: $20
4. Bebe Patent Leather Heels: $75
5. One-Shoulder Dress: $17
There is so much to love about spring: the beginning of music festival season, spring cleaning and shopping for new wardrobes, bright and bold prints and colors, and boys in tanks (oh my biceps)! So retire that striped sweater for a striped skirt, and join our fabulous hosts this week for some springtime fun Posh Parties!