Now that NY Fashion Week is over, let’s get right to our highlights from this fun-filled, amazing week!
1. NYFW & IFBCon: New York was filled with inspiration this last week (and plenty of snow)! The week was jam-packed with fashion and Poshmark love: from snapping Street Style pictures in Lincoln Center, hearing panelists speak at the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference, to meeting up with some rockstar Poshmarkers.
2. Posh Guide: Ever wanted tips on how to make your first sale, reserving an item, or just how to get started using Poshmark? Check out this new Posh Guide which has all these answers and more for you!
3. InstaLove: This week we hit a huge milestone of 6,000 lovely followers on Instagram and we want to say thank you to each and every one of you! How fast can we get to 10K? ;)
4. Posh Package: Yesterday (and everyday for us here at PMHQ, to be honest) was the “official” day of love. While searching through Instagram, we came across one Posh Package that was just bursting with hearts and smiles. How cute is the card and packaging? The thought behind putting this Poshmark package together just blew us away, so we had to share!
5. Party Time. Excellent: Is anyone else excited for a long holiday weekend? Whatever you have planned, whether it be lunch with friends, a nice hike, or date night out, don’t miss out on all the Posh Parties happening three times daily!
PS: #PoshmarkNYFW Instagram Contest Winner Announcement! Thank you to everyone who entered our Instagram Street Style giveaway! We had so many fabulous entries…but a HUGE congrats to Deidre Casey who re-posted this picture!
Hope everyone had a fab week! We have been feeling so festive and hope to spread the holiday cheer to you all in today’s Friday Five roundup!
1. #PoshmarkTurns1 Recap: Our birthday party may have come and gone, but the amazing photos are still living on! If you haven’t had the chance to peek at the album from the event you can do so on our Facebook Page! Thanks again to our amazing Poshmarkers who have made this first year so successful! Feel free to tag yourself, like, and share! Can’t wait to see what year 2 will bring!
2. Gift Giving Parties: Have a fashionista best friend, super-stylish sister, or just looking to treat yourself to something special this holiday season? Don’t forget to join our afternoon Gift Giving Posh Parties happening everyday at 12pm PST!
3. #StyleChat: Fashion questions, style tips, and new fashionable friends? Yes, please! Every Wednesday from 12pm-1pm PST you are invited to join us and a great group of fashion lovers alike in StyleCaster’s weekly #StyleChats on Twitter! We’re having so much fun and would love for you to join in!
4. Winter Pinterest Inspiration: With the temperatures really starting to drop (yes, even for California standards), it’s finally starting to feel like winter around here at PMHQ. What does this weather change mean for us? New outfit ideas on Pinterest, of course! Check out what we have been Pinning on our ‘Get Cozy’ and ‘Keep Calm and Sparkle On’ boards.
5. Holiday Cheer: We are taking the number five spot today to send you sparkles, smiles, and love during this very festive time of year!
Have a great weekend! XO!
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, we wanted to start saying “thanks” a little early to our amazing community for showing us so much love! Let’s get right into all the #PoshLove!
1. PoshLove: This week we have hit some major milestones on social media and owe it all to you. Yes-YOU! We have over 2,000 followers on Twitter and over 3,000 on Instagram (check out our new Instagram webpage. Awesome, right?!). Major thanks for following our adventures and be sure to stay tuned because we have so many more exciting things headed your way!
2. Third Wave Fashion + Poshmark: You may have already seen the news here, but just in case you haven’t: We have partnered up with our NYC friends over at Third Wave Fashion to bring you one amazing event on Embracing Fashion In Tech. Tickets are still available, so if you are in the San Francisco area we would love for you to join us! If you’re not in SF, be sure to follow us on Twitter, as we’ll be live Tweeting and sharing pics!
3. Vote for Poshmark: We have been nominated for a Tech Crunch “Crunchie Award”- YAY! It would mean the world to us if you took 10 seconds (literally SO easy) to vote for us as the Best E-Commerce App. You can voteonce a day until 12/6 so set those reminders and help us win!
4. Host Picks Showroom: This has been another week full of amazing Posh Parties and hosts! If you haven’t been tuning in to the Host Picks Showroom you are missing out on all the hand-selected picks. This week we had a record of over 200 listings shared into a Host Showroom. Yep, our Hosts ROCK! Check out what goodies they curated the rooms with and shop their picks!
5. #PoshStyled #PoshPackages: It just makes our day (okay, more like our week) when we see your adorable Poshmark packages arriving at home and when you style up your most recent Poshmark purchase! Be sure to share the photos with us by Tweeting to us or tagging us on Instagram. You can also use the hashtags #PoshStyled or #PoshPackages. We will featuring these photos, so keep your eyes peeled!
Can you believe it’s already the middle of October?! Neither can we (and we haven’t even started thinking of what to dress up as for Halloween!). But we’re definitely loving everything the gorgeous month of October is bringing along with it. Here are five things that have made us happy this week:
1. There’s a chill in the air! The weather in the Bay Area during this time of the year is a little unpredictable. One second we’re experiencing our long-overdue summer and the next moment the temperature calls for jackets and scarves. This week, we’ve definitely felt the latter—and are SO happy to dust off our faux fur, boots, and scarves and find new threads on Poshmark to fulfill our need to layer up!
2. Go Giants! While we’re on the subject of our hometown, we have to give a little shout-out to our favorite baseball team, the San Francisco Giants, for making it one step closer to the World Series. We’re not only impressed with their determination and teamwork, but we love the fact that we can continue to appropriately dress in orange and black!
3. Posh Party-It-Up kind of weekend! Not only are we beyond ready for tonight’s “Handbags, Shoes & Accessories” Posh Party (some of our personal favorites!), but we honestly can’t wait for tomorrow night’s party. Why? Because we get to channel our inner fierceness with you for our “Party Like a Rockstar” Posh Party! Bring on the leather, bling, and attitude, ladies!
4. Do blondes really have more fun? The answer is really up for debate, especially since most of our office is made up of brunettes, but we were all shocked—and in major awe—when the news hit the Internet that the gorgeous Erika Bearman, aka OscarPRGirl, turned her dark locks platinum blonde. This ambitious task took over twelve hours to complete and we can’t stop obsessing over her new look. Anyone else feeling inspired for a major makeover?
5. Thank you, new followers! We’re self-proclaimed social media geeks here in the office and get so excited each and every time we get a new follower on any of our accounts. Thank you for connecting with us, Tweeting us your latest Poshmark finds, and sharing your closets on Instagram!
As big (BIG!) fans of Instagram, we’re so excited to announce the release of the latest version of our app (v.1.64), where we’ve given you the ability to share your Poshmark closet with your Instagram followers.
Sharing your closet on Instagram is easy!
So what are you waiting for? Update to the latest version of the Poshmark app if you haven’t already, share your closet on Instagram, and make that money!
It’s that time of the year: fashionistas are anxiously awaiting a preview of the upcoming season’s styles and trends. NYFW is here and we are really excited about this week and all it has to offer! As a tribute, this Friday Five is All. Things. Fashion.
1. #NYFWPoshParty: Did you tune into our special edition Posh Party today at noon? If not, check out all the amazing listings and fun interactive style questions! We were also live tweeting- be sure to join our Twitter conversation next week with the hashtag #NYFWPoshParty!
2. IFB Con: This week we also attended the Independent Fashion Bloggers’ Conference in New York, which was amazing! The personal style was fierce, but we were truly blown away by how sweet all the ladies were. In addition to putting faces to names (and blogs!), we had the honor of listening to admirable speakers from the fashion community; we walked away with a ton of great info!
3. Are YOU ready for Fashion Week?: They are at it again! The tenacious trio of Rebecca Minkoff, Leandra the Man Repeller, and Hilary Rhoda geared up for Fashion Week with another hilarious video- this time, boot camp style! Practically running in heels, getting thumbs ready for quick tweets and practicing their poses…we most definitely loved their “Posh” pose. #obvi
4. Fashion’s Night Out: Across the country, fashion lovers gathered at shops, boutiques, and department stores alike to shop, mingle and have some fun! The Poshmark ladies went out on the town in San Francisco (a few of us even scored some major deals)! Did you do anything fun?
5. Instagram Contest Winner: We have chosen a winner of the $100 Posh Credit…and the winner is (drumroll please) Katie of All Glammed Up! Thank you to everyone who shared your closet with us, there were SO many fabulous entries and we can’t wait until our next giveaway!
Happy Friday, and see you next week for much more Fashion Week fun!
Oh, August, why must you leave us so soon? You were mighty good to us and we are sad to say goodbye to summer. And because we’re known to take anything slightly sad and find a way to make it happy, here is how we’re celebrating the new season and new month!
1. Summer to Fall: This week, we’re enjoying the unofficial last week of summer (bye bye warm sunshine. Hello, cute boots!). So what better way to ring in the new season than with a “Summer to Fall Transition” Posh Party? Join us in the app tonight at 7pm PST!
2. Poshmark heads back to the Big Apple: If you didn’t hear on social media, a couple of us are heading to NYC next week to kick off NYFW. Woohoo! Be sure to follow our journey via Twitter and Instagram for all the latest. If you’re in town, please let us know! We’d love to meet you!
3. Giveaway Winner: We had SO many amazing #ShopMyCloset entries for our Instagram giveaway over the last week and are so excited to announce the winner! Stay tuned next week to find out if you’re the lucky gal who will receive $100 Posh Credits!
4. End of Summer: We’re making the most of the last bit of summer this week by soaking up the sun and having sweet, cold treats outside the office! How are you spending the last few days of summer?
5. Fashion Week Excitement: New York Fashion Weekofficially starts next week and we’re gearing up with some exciting things to celebrate in the app! Be sure to stay tuned to some fun features and Posh Parties!
Hope you have an amazing holiday weekend! See you in the app. xo
Happy Friday, friends! In true Twitter #FF fashion, we wanted to do a quick little post on how you can keep up with all things Poshmark through our social media channels! We love promoting your share-worthy listings from Poshmark on Twitter, “liking” your pages on Facebook, updating you with behind-the-scenes pics via Instagram, and gaining inspiration from you on Pinterest- so be sure to follow us! Feel free to add a comment with your handles and usernames so we can follow you too!
P.S. We are SO close to one thousand followers on Twitter and would love your support to help us get there! Help us spread the Poshmark love! <3
Have a wonderful weekend and we will see you at the Posh Parties! :-)