We’re definitely feeling the love from our amazing community day in and day out at Poshmark HQ thanks to your positive comments, feedback, and suggestions. That’s why we’re so excited to let you know that we have a spankin’ new version of the app available NOW in the App Store that incorporates many of your suggestions, new tools to help you discover products, and so much more! Go on and update to see it for yourself!
In this update:
Your ‘My Likes’ & the Search Tool Are Now in A New, More Convenient Location! We’ve made your main Feed even prettier and more useful with easier access to the listings you’ve liked and to our Search tool. Find them by clicking on the ‘Feed’ tab at the bottom-left hand corner of the app.
Updated ‘My Size’ Filter: Hello, personalized shopping! We’ve now made it even easier to customize your search results and shop past Posh Parties by viewing products across all categories that are only your size.
To set your ‘My Size’ Filter:
To search for items in your size:
New ‘Price Filter’ in Search: Have a specific budget in mind when shopping for your next designer handbag? No problem! You can now filter your search results and shop past Posh Parties with our new ‘Price Filter’ to see items for sale that fall into your desired price range.
To set your Price Filter:
Posh Etiquette: Ever wonder how to become a rockstar Poshmarker and an amazing brand ambassador within our community? Then be sure to read our new “Poshmark Etiquette” at any time in the app for a few simple, straightforward community dos and don’ts.
To access, click on your profile tab at the bottom right corner of the app. Select the ‘Posh Etiquette’ option at the top of the screen.
iPad App: Updated Look: Our iPad app got an upgrade - and we hope you love it as much as we do! Check out the fresh new layout of your closet, past Posh Parties, and all of the browse/search pages.
1. Calling all glamour girls and limelight ladies! Vanessa Hudgens is on Poshmark and selling her fabulous items for Make-A-Wish Foundation. Her listings officially went live in her closet today, and her clutch and Louboutins are absolutely lustworthy! For more details, check out her blog post about Poshmark and Make-A-Wish! Don’t be shy and give her closet some love:
2. This past Wednesday, we visited the sunny and ever-so-sassy city of San Diego for a LIVE Posh Party! We met an amazing community of Poshmark lovers, fashion influencers, and industry folks who made us feel that warm SoCal Posh Love! Reminisce with us and check out our Facebook album with tons of party pictures. Feel free to tag yourself!
3. Pinterest lovers! As the temperatures are warming up, are you looking for a new springtime look to match the weather? Check out our new Pinterest board, Spring Awakening, for some hot spring trends and style inspirations. We’re reaching nearly 2,000 followers! Help us get there and follow our boards for fashion fun and a little daily glamour!
4. Instagram recently added a new feature called Photos of You, where you can tag your friends in your pictures (similar to Facebook)! Since we’re Instagram smitten, we’re loving this new feature and would love if you’d tag us whenever you’re wearing something darling from Poshmark, sharing your closet, or sending out a fabulous package!
5. For our Weekend Wishlist, we’re lusting over these adorable DVF ballet flats in dusty rose. We can’t get enough of this darling color for spring, and the leopard print adds a little sass to the sugar. Check them out before they’re gone!
Have a wonderful weekend!
The Cure sang about how much they loved Friday, the Weeknd about Thursday, but why doesn’t anyone write any love songs about Monday? At PMHQ, we are absolutely mad about Mondays because we get to share with you bright and bold spring trends and our favorite brands that are being featured in all of our posh parties this week.
Help us welcome back our super sweet Seattle Posh Party hosts, Alix of AlixRose and Jess of FreshJess this week for Thursday’s party. Also, don’t forget to browse the closets of our other ever-so-fabulous hosts: Amie & Donna, Kristen, Jenn, and Kathy!
Katy Perry said it the best: California girls, you’re undeniable!
After last night, we can’t deny that we want to be back in L.A. already. The Poshmark Team headed over to the sunny south yesterday to throw our second live L.A. Posh Party, and we definitely felt that California love from our local fashionistas, industry folks, and our awesome Poshmark community!
If you didn’t get a chance to stop by our “California Girls” party, you can still shop all of the great listings from the event, including those of our glamorous co-hosts, Melanee Shale, Pursuit of Shoes, Cryskay, Simply x Classic, and Walk in Wonderland.
Be sure to check out all of the photos from the event on our Facebook page, too.
We hope to be back before the tide washes away our stiletto prints from the beaches of Los Angeles. Until then, join us at our virtual parties every day on the app!