1. If you were in San Diego and watching the nightly news on NBC, you probably saw a little Poshmark before bed. We were featured by NBC 7’s Consumer Bob on a segment about turning your closet into a profit, as they interviewed our rockstar user (and friend!), Jocelyn of Bossy Jocey. Watch the clip with us today!
2. Bachelor fans, did you see that we were featured by Michelle Money in a video of her favorite things on her hilarious YouTube Channel? It’s one of our favorite things this week, and that’s why we had to feature it in our Friday Five!
3. We’re nearly at 1,500 followers on Tumblr! Help us get even more love, spread the word, reblog, and follow us! We want to send out our PMHQ updates, fashion-forward news on trends and styles, and love and glitter to all the ladies we can.
4. We California girls love the sand, sun, and summertime fun. With the weather warming up and June fast on its way, get ready for the summer by stocking up on cute crop tops. Here is one we’re particularly wild about, but shop many more on Poshmark here, here, and here.
5. Are you a “Girly Girl” or a “Downtown Chic” lady? Then you are going to want to Posh Party with us all weekend long for our weekend lineup of spectacular parties. Happy Poshmarking!
Monday marks another week of anticipation for PMHQ and the Poshmark community, as Vanessa Hudgens lists more of her stylish wares in her closet for charity. Are you a Louboutin lady? Then, don’t miss out on Vanessa’s listings before they’re sold out!
Stay chic all week and celebrate favorite fashion trends with us at our Posh Parties Monday to Sunday! If you’re a daily blog lover, don’t miss out on our Posh Parties with blogger hosts Kathleen of Kat Walk SF and Katie of Charming City Style!
1. Calling all glamour girls and limelight ladies! Vanessa Hudgens is on Poshmark and selling her fabulous items for Make-A-Wish Foundation. Her listings officially went live in her closet today, and her clutch and Louboutins are absolutely lustworthy! For more details, check out her blog post about Poshmark and Make-A-Wish! Don’t be shy and give her closet some love:
2. This past Wednesday, we visited the sunny and ever-so-sassy city of San Diego for a LIVE Posh Party! We met an amazing community of Poshmark lovers, fashion influencers, and industry folks who made us feel that warm SoCal Posh Love! Reminisce with us and check out our Facebook album with tons of party pictures. Feel free to tag yourself!
3. Pinterest lovers! As the temperatures are warming up, are you looking for a new springtime look to match the weather? Check out our new Pinterest board, Spring Awakening, for some hot spring trends and style inspirations. We’re reaching nearly 2,000 followers! Help us get there and follow our boards for fashion fun and a little daily glamour!
4. Instagram recently added a new feature called Photos of You, where you can tag your friends in your pictures (similar to Facebook)! Since we’re Instagram smitten, we’re loving this new feature and would love if you’d tag us whenever you’re wearing something darling from Poshmark, sharing your closet, or sending out a fabulous package!
5. For our Weekend Wishlist, we’re lusting over these adorable DVF ballet flats in dusty rose. We can’t get enough of this darling color for spring, and the leopard print adds a little sass to the sugar. Check them out before they’re gone!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Last night, Poshmark headed over to our sunny sister city for our first LIVE Posh Party in San Diego! The SD community absolutely sparkled with their fabulous springtime style and personality! We had such an amazing time getting to know the local fashionistas, industry folks, and outstanding Poshmark community (understatement of the year).
If you didn’t get a chance to stop by our “Sunshine Style” party, you can still shop all of the great listings from our event, including the closets of our glamorous co-hosts, whom we absolutely have fallen in love with:
Feeling those Monday blues? Keep calm and party on with us all week with a new lineup of Posh Parties! This Wednesday, we’re bringing you the sun, sand, and laid-back love of San Diego style at our live San Diego Posh Party! Join us virtually and shop for cute cut-offs, sassy sundresses, and more!
Can’t get enough of the fashion stylings of your favorite bloggers? Party with Jessica of Style 4 Love, Tracy of The Right Shoes, Jackie of Living After Midnight, and Sade of The Icon Concierge all this week!
1. The kitty cat is out of the bag! Our next live Posh Party is in sunny San Diego on Wednesday, May 8th! For more information and how to rsvp, check out our blog post.
2. Exciting news! We were featured on USA Today in a stellar AP story about apps creating big business opportunities! Major props to our amazing user, Candice, for being so screen-worthy and savvy!
3. We at PMHQ want to send all our Posh Love to our Instagram friends who all made it possible for us to reach 10K followers! If you’re interested in daily trends, fabulous listings, and our adventures in and out of the office, follow us on Instagram!
4. Just because you have weekend plans doesn’t mean you can’t Posh Party with us this weekend! Join us from wherever you are for our Bold & Beautiful and Work Week Chic evening parties on Saturday and Sunday!
5. With the end of cool weather and spring showers come May flowers … in bloom and in print! We’re inspired by Mother Nature’s festive florals. Decorate yourself in this spring’s prettiest trend: floral print!
Have a fabulous weekend, Poshmarkers!
You might recognize power Poshmarker Amy Bruni from SyFy’s Ghost Hunters. However, there is a lot more to Amy than just seeking spirits in haunted spaces! This “Massifornian”—Amy’s term for Nor-Cal native living in Boston—is also a new mom and fashionista with a keen shopping eye!
With a closet full of goodies from Anthropologie, Joie, Tory Burch, J.Crew, Frye, and more, we’re thrilled that Amy is opening up not just her wardrobe, but a little bit more about her life beyond paranormal investigating. Read on to find out more about Amy and be sure to tune into her Casual Cool Posh Party tonight at 7pm!
Poshmark (PM): How did you discover Poshmark?
Amy (A): I think I found it when someone I was following on Instagram posted their closet. I was like, “Oh no, what is this and why don’t I know about it?! I’m one of those people who is constantly rotating clothes, so Poshmark is perfect for me. The environmentalist in me loves Poshmark too, because I love giving a second life to designer fashion, rather than always buying new.
PM: Where do you Poshmark the most? At home? On the go?
A: EVERYWHERE. Oddly, I’ll find myself awake in the middle of the night, scrolling through Poshmark. When we’re working and have downtime, I’m scrolling through Poshmark. If I’m on a plane with WiFi, Poshmark.
PM: How do you decide what to wear for an investigation? Do you have a go-to outfit?
A: I almost always wear Converse or my Frye 12R Harness boots with skinny jeans—Hudsons or Citizens—and a tee of some sort. I’ll try to liven it up with jewelry, but anything too loud and the sound guy yells at me—haha! Sometimes I’ll throw on a vest or fun sweater, but it’s filmed in IR so very little of what I wear is even noticeable - which is so sad to me! I’ve definitely become known for my scarves. I wear scarves all year round, they’re an easy way to liven up an outfit and I figured that out quick on the show.
Amy, left, during an investigation on Ghost Hunters, photo via SyFy
PM: Do you get to shop while you’re on the road with the TAPS team?
A: Yes! Too much! I always look for funky vintage stuff on the road. My favorite is this great vintage wrap skirt with a whole forest scene and deer on it. It looks like something from Anthropologie, but I found it in a vintage store in North Carolina for ten bucks.
PM: As an experienced traveler, can you share any tips for packing light and stylish?
A: Good jeans are your best friend; you can never spend too much on premium denim. Bring two pairs plus lots of tops and jewelry and a killer pair of heels, and you’re ready for anything. My bags are always stuffed with bulky work clothes with a little section of stylish stuff in case we have time for fun. I wear so many dresses, so I always roll up a couple and bring them along, too.
A huge thank you to Amy for hanging out with us, and be sure to tune into her “Casual Cool” Posh Party tonight in the app!
1. You may have heard we are headed to the East Coast to throw not one, but two LIVE Posh Parties! If you are in the Philly or DC area we’d love to meet you! For more information and the official invite, check out our blog posts on the Philly and DC events.
2. Whether you love Betsey Johnson or are just looking for a hot new dress for date night, join us virtually for Posh Parties all weekend!
3. Calling all lovers of Poshmark! If you’re showing off your fabulous new Poshmark purchases on your social media channels, be sure to hashtag it “PoshStyle”. We would love to celebrate your new purchase with you (and maybe even share it!).
4. We’re almost 10,000 strong on Instagram, and the love we receive from our Poshmark community can’t be more apparent than it is on Instagram. Follow us for more gorgeous listings, office style, and our adventures across the country at our live Posh Parties!
5. With temperatures getting to sundress weather this weekend, we’re lusting over Stephanie of Honey & Silk’s cut-out lime dress listing. If you find your closet filled with heavy infinity scarves and layers and layers of winter wear, this dress needs to be yours!
The Poshmark Team