We hope you had an amazing weekend, Poshers! Whether you were prancing around in the sun at Coachella or laying low and starting on some major spring cleaning, we welcome you back to the work week with tons of style!
Sunshine’s out and we’re ready to take full advantage of warmer weather! We’ve started shopping for all things bright and adventure-hopping appropriate - check out why we love Grace’s closet for everything Spring-ready…and more! Happy Shopping!
1. Pink Satin Blazer - $25
2. Stella and Dot Palamino Necklace - $75
3. Alexander Wang Morgan Rocco - $215
4. Lip Stain Sweater - $25
5. French Connection Black Jumpsuit - $50
6. Rebecca Minkoff Aztec Mac Daddy Crossbody - $179
7. Safari Elephant Shirt - $15
8. Clarks Silver Cliffrose Sail Boat Shoes - $50 retail
With our latest release of the app, we introduced two new tools to empower sellers on Poshmark take even more control of their closets, merchandise, and interactions with potential buyers: “My Closet Stats” and “Not for Sale” listing status.
1. “My Closet Stats”: My Closet stats gives you important information about your closet, your sales history, and the experience you are delivering to your buyers. This page and the information included on it is private (for your eyes only!) and meant to help you continue to succeed. To get to your closet stats, click on your profile tab at the bottom right of the app > click on “My Closet Stats.”
We’d love to hear your feedback on this tool, Posh sellers! Please click through to this PM Editor listing and let us know what other information about your closet you’d find helpful for selling more on Poshmark.
Examples of the type of information you’ll find in “My Closet Stats”:
2. “Not for Sale” Listings: You now have a clear way to tell buyers which listings are no longer available in your closet. This includes items sold in bundles, reserved listings, notes, or purchases that you just want to share with other Poshers (#PoshFinds!). Listings that are marked “Not for Sale” don’t have a blue “Buy Now” button, but others will still be able to see, like, share, and comment on them.
To mark a listing as “Not for Sale”: click the “Edit” icon on the listing details page > select “Mark as Not for Sale.”
To make one of these listings available for purchase: click the “Edit” icon on the listing details page > select “Mark as Available.”
Note: Poshmark’s minimum listing price is $3. Listings with a $0, $1, or $2 listing price are automatically set to “Not for Sale” listing status and won’t have a “Buy Now” button. For more info, please check out our FAQs here.
Attention, bloggers! We’re thrilled to let you know that we have launched our highly-anticipated closet widgets - woohoo! This customizable, real-time tool is the perfect way to encourage your blog readers, fans, and followers to shop your closet directly from your blog or website at any time, 24/7. The widgets are clean and sleek, blending in well within the sidebars across a variety of blog layouts and formats.
Creating and adding the widget to your blog takes just a few minutes. Simply go to: http://poshmark.com/widget/generator (you’ll need to be signed in to your account).
Bonus: We’ve added a “My Favorite Closets” section on the widget so you can add up to five of your favorite Poshmark closets (using their username). They’ll receive an email letting them know you’re showing them Posh Love on your blog!
So what are you waiting for? Create your widget now and monetize your closet even more!
With the temperatures starting to warm up, we’re getting started on shopping for our favorite spring essentials. Right now, we can’t get enough of classic Sperry Top Sider boat shoes and the oh-so-cool Ray-Bans.
Check out a few of our favorites found on Poshmark below, and be sure to check out all our Showrooms for even more spring goodies!
Sequin Sperry’s-$55 (
Colorblock Sperry’s- $45 (
Ray-Ban Wayfarers- $85 (
Ray-Ban Erikas-$90 (
Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Poshers! While the Monday blues are on break this week (hello, green!), we are gearing up for our first LIVE Posh Party of 2014 right here in our hometown of SF!
Be sure to RSVP by today to get in on all the shopping fun with Kate of The Fancy Pants Report, Amanda of Advice from a 20 Something, Caity of Moi Contre La Vie, and Jillian of Sweet & Spark! Don’t miss out on all our other stylish parties happening all week long!
There’s something to be said about a great Covershot combined with some really phenomenal merchandise. We are currently smitten with Michelle’s closet for the streamlined look of her listings and not to mention the amazing deals she’s offering. One of everything, please!
1. Pony Hair Animal Print Loafers (
retail $70) $40
2. Brown Leather Bomber Jacket (
retail $200) $60
3. Charcoal Grey Wool Gloves (
retail $269) $50
4. Amber Teardrop Earrings (
retail $65) $50
5. Vintage Tapestry Fabric Clutch $10
6. Peachy Shades (
retail $20) $5
Make up for the lost hour of sleep by treating yourself to a little shopping! We have you covered each and everyday with fabulous hosts and super stylish themes!
With this new fabulous month comes new fabulous Posh Parties! Weather you are looking to get a sneak peek at spring trends, or snag a few more cozy sweaters to last through the end of winter, we’ve got you covered!
Join our stylish hosts Kristina, Sarah, Baba and Justina, in addition to our other Poshtastic community hosts all week long! Also, don’t miss out on a few ladies from #TeamPosh hosting tonight-see you there!