1. Hey, Seattle Poshers! Poshmark is coming to town next week for a fun community meet up! Join us Thursday, 4/24 for a night of mingling with fellow Poshers and the Poshmark team, sipping on yummy cocktails and tons of fashion fun! Rsvp HERE!
2. Poshmark has been nominated for a Best Mobile App Award-WOO! Show us your PoshLove by taking 5 seconds (literally) to vote for us, find out how on this post.
3. Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+…our addiction to social media is real and the best part is getting to interact with our amazing community everyday. Be sure to follow us for behind the scenes, inspiration, the best deals on Poshmark and more!
4. What a week! Our friends over at Pop Sugar wrote this amazing guide to buying and selling on Poshmark and it brought the biggest smile to our face.
5. The holiday weekend is here! Enjoy some festive treats, family time and of course, shopping on Poshmark! See you on the app!
We kicked off our LIVE Posh Parties of 2013 in the gorgeous city of Seattle, and to say the night was a success is a total understatement. The party took place at the beautiful Hotel 1000, where some of the city’s most fashionable came out to show us plenty of serious style—lots of leather, faux fur, and fun prints! A HUGE thank you to our co-hosts of the evening: Alix, Mollie, Jess, Natasha, and Joanna, who are even more sweet and fabulous in person!
Check out all the pictures of the event on the Poshmark Facebook Page!
P.S. If you attended the party in person last night and entered our Instagram Hashtag Contest, we will be announcing the winner soon, so stay tuned!
FREE UBER TOWNCAR RIDE COMPLIMENTS OF POSHMARK
Forget parking or waiting for a cab tonight! Uber makes it super easy to get around Seattle with just the tap of an app. Uber fares are all-inclusive – no need to tip, and no exchange of cash or card is necessary. All you have to do is download the app and enter the promo code SEAPOSHMARK or sign up here for your 1st ride FREE up to $50!
Already an Uber lover? Just enter the code SEAPOSHMARK50 before requesting and enjoy 50% off to and from the event.
See you tonight!
Happy Friday, Poshmarkers! We’ve had a busy, exciting, and record-breaking week here at Poshmark HQ. Here are five of the many (MANY!) things that made us smile this week:
1. Hello, CNBC! We are definitely feeling the love this week from the press. To kick things off, we were featured on a CNBC segment as one of the “Top Ten Disruptors of 2013!” We couldn’t think of a better name to be called on national television and are so honored to be named among the likes of Pinterest, Uber, Fab.com, and Warby Parker.
2. Changing the world, one closet at a time. Business Insider included us in their "10 Apps That Changed How We Think About Shopping" article, next to some of our personal favorites including Starbucks and Target! Best of all? Our amazing Poshmarker, bananniekins, is the cover girl for the entire article! How cute is she?!
3. We Heart StyleCaster. Not only do we love interacting with our NYC-based friends at StyleCaster every week during their Twitter #StyleChat, but we’re so thankful that they included us as one of their top 50 fashion apps. Check out the article here!
4. Posh Party record breaker! It seems like just yesterday when our community shared a couple of thousand listings to our Posh Parties. Well, those few thousands have now turned into nearly 85,000 listings! Yep—you read that right! Last night’s “Pretty & Fun” party was definitely a hit. Shop the party and our hosts’ picks here!
5. Seattle, here we come! Less than one week until our Seattle Posh Party is here and we couldn’t be any more excited! This will mark Poshmark’s first time in Seattle, so we can’t wait to meet, mingle, and sip with the city’s most fashionable. Are you in the area next Thursday, 1/31? Join us! Check out party details here!
That’s right! We’re heading to the Emerald City for the first time and what better way to make our appearance than by throwing a LIVE “Winter Essentials” Posh Party! We’re teaming up with six amazing Seattle-based style bloggers and all-around cool gals, who will be opening up their closets on Poshmark for you to shop!
If you’re local, we’d love to have you join us! Come mingle, meet, shop, and have a cocktail with the Poshmark team and our co-hosts! Simply shoot us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 30th to get on the guest list (space is limited).
If you’re not in Seattle, don’t you worry! Join us virtually through the Poshmark app or on the web for plenty of Poshmark fun from wherever you may be. Be ready to shop or list all your Winter Essentials, including coats, scarves, boots, and more!
Hope to see you there!