In today’s Community Closet Feature, we’re showcasing Elena’s assortment of budget-friendly finds. We adore her vintage-inspired style as well as her thoughtful covershots. Stop by her closet and shop now before your favorite picks are gone!
1. Pleated Pale Yellow Dress: $15
2. Cream Crocodile Embossed Handbag: $20
3. Vintage Red Button-Down Blouse: $10
4. Gold Chain-Trimmed Blazer: $30
5. Bright Blue Platform Sandals: $22
6. Armani Collezioni Top: $45
Summertime reminds us of cold lemonade, orange-flavored popsicles, and sundresses in warm citrus colors. When it comes to hot summer trends, citrus instantly brightens up your closet with its sunny color palette! Wear citrus as a showstopper dress or a pop of color on your toes!
It’s the end of the first week of July and, boy, are we excited to share the second half of the year with you! We have major (!!!) plans for Poshmark over the next 6 months that are sure to put huge smiles on our faces (and yours!), but here are five things that have us smiling this week:
1. Mid-week holiday fun! While it may have been a bit strange to take a day off in the middle of a week, we can’t complain, especially when we’re able to continue to find plenty of stars, stripes, red, white, and blue on Poshmark to wear all summer long!
2. Last night’s "Neon" Posh Party! If you don’t know by now, Poshmark HQ is fully on-board with this season’s ’80s color throwback. Nothing makes us happier than rocking a bright color, which is why we’re in love with this chain necklace, this edgy clutch, and this gorgeous blazer!
3. Hot new closet alert! Speaking of bright colors, we’re totally smitten with hollyannaeree’s new closet on Poshmark (and by the looks of it, we’re not alone!). We especially love these beaded Dolce Vita sandals. They’d be perfect to wear with a white summer dress or your favorite pair of skinny jeans! Plus, they’re listed for only $63!
4. We admit it: we’re Instagram addicts! We’re celebrating this week as we’re inching our way closer to 1,200 followers on Instagram (wahooo!). Be sure to follow us, if you’re not already, to get sneak peeks, behind the scenes from PMHQ, and more!
5. Post-holiday shopping fun with this weekend’s Posh Parties! What better way to continue the holiday celebration than by checking out the in-app Posh Parties that we have scheduled for this weekend? Pick up a new pair of jeans at tonight’s "Denim & Blues" party, a work-appropriate blouse at tomorrow night’s "Blazers & Button-Ups" party, and the perfect dress for a fun night out at our "Cocktail Dresses" party Sunday night!
Have a great weekend! xo
We understand that Poshmarkers can’t always be on the app and sometimes you miss items that you wish you would have seen. Well, here are just a few gems that we think you might like.
Bright Cobalt Blue Peep Toe - $14
You can shop Holly’s entire closet here.
Heart Necklace - $15
Shop Hannah’s entire closet here.
DVF Blue Heels size 8 - $90
Shop Traversconsign’s entire closet here.
Shop Yazmin’s entire closet here.
Zara tribal print skirt - $35
Shop Tracy’s entire closet here.