1. Miami, Here We Come! If you missed our announcement yesterday, we are packing our bathing suits, dresses, and sunscreen and heading to Miami next week for a “Girls’ Night Out” Posh Party. If you’re in the area, please join us (shoot an email to email@example.com). We’ll be sipping cocktails and shopping the closets of some of Miami’s top fashion bloggers. This is definitely one you shouldn’t miss out on!
2. Instalove: We’re feeling the love from head-to-toe because we just recently hit over 2,000 followers on Instagram (WOOHOO!). Thank you so much to all of you who follow along our photo adventures! We love sharing them with you!
3. iOYES6! Did everyone update to the new iPhone software?! If not, what are you waiting for? New and improved 3D maps, features…and one of our favorites: NEW EMOJIS! We love all the new little characters they have added. Thanks again, Apple!
4. Get Featured! Closet featured on this blog, that is! We are always on the lookout for closets filled with amazing listings, gorgeous Covershots, and all around good-hearted Poshmarkers! If you’d like to be featured, or know of someone who you think should be, let us know below in the comment section…or shoot us a Tweet!
5. Bye-bye Summer! Summer is pretty much behind us, so what better way to close out the season than with an “End of Summer Sale” Posh Party? Come list the last of your summer wear or shop for a cute new pair of shorts that can be worn with tights and booties for fall!
You’ve taken the time to create your listings, now you’re wondering, "how am I going to get my items sold?” Not to worry ladies! Here are just a few Posh Tips on how we can move your inventory and get you one step closer to getting that Rebecca Minkoff bag you’ve been eyeing!
Posh Tip #1: Take some time to create a beautiful listing. Let’s face it ladies, no one really wants to see a dark photo of a wrinkled skirt on a messy bed. Take the time to iron your item if it’s wrinkled, clear out the space where you’re photographing, and preferably, put the item on if you can. People generally want to see what the item looks like on to see the fit, cut, etc, so that always helps!
Posh Tip #2: Attend Posh Parties! This is a great way of promoting your listings to a wider audience. Want to sell that polka dot dress? Attend the “Prints & Patterns” posh party and share your listing then. Just make sure you stick to theme!
Posh Tip #3: Be Responsive! Someone is ready to buy your Steve Madden Booties. But as a last step before making the purchase, the user asks you to take a pic of the bottom of the shoes to see the wear. Try to be as responsive as possible. Can’t take the photo until tonight when you’re off from work? Let them know! This will not only potentially create a sale for you, but you’ll also get a happy user who will be appreciative of your responsiveness and possibly be a repeat customer!
Happy Poshmarking! And here’s to getting your listing(s) with a red SOLD banner on it! ;)