Hello fashion tech friends! We’re working hard to get Poshmark and our CEO, Manish Chandra, featured on our own panel at SXSW, but we need your help to get to Austin! Please vote for us on the SXSW Panel Picker - it’s quick, easy, and you’ll be spreading the PoshLove!
All you need is to:
3. Click the thumbs up button on our page! (Pretty please?)
Love has never been so easy!
Thanks for all your Posh love!
1. Surprise! We have a little PoshFest gift for our Poshmark community! Meet us in Vegas and buy your Early Bird tickets today!
2. Avoid the Monday blues & don’t miss out on the last week of our #POSHSTYLE Instagram Giveaway - which ends next Monday at noon! If you have a new purchase that you’re excited to poshstyle, check out our blog post for details on how to enter!
3. Hello fashion tech friends! We’re working hard to get Poshmark and our CEO, Manish Chandra, featured on our own panel at SXSW, but we need your help to get to Austin! Please vote for us on the SXSW Panel Picker - it’s quick, easy, and you’ll be spreading the PoshLove!
All you need is to sign up for a free account and click the thumbs up button on our page!
4. We recently hit 2,000 followers on Pinterest, and we are so lucky to have such fashion-minded, fun followers! If you are looking for the latest trends in sequins, lace, leather, and more, follow us on Pinterest and help us get to 3000!
5. For this Friday, we’re celebrating TGIF with a video that makes us giggle while melting our hearts. Chihuahuas doing yoga with an Italian cutie? Grazie!
It’s Friday, Friday, Friiiidayy! Okay, we apologize for potentially getting that song in your head, but another week has gone by and we are thrilled to share our highlights from the week!
1. New Posh Party Themes: This weekend we have a couple new themes that we are really excited about! Tonight is our “Casual Friday” Party (dressed down, but fashionable styles) and tomorrow night is our “Borrowed from the Boys" Party (blazers, button-ups, suits, trousers—oh my!), so be ready! If you have any fun Posh Party themes suggestions, let us know in the comment section below!
2. SXSW Panel Picker: We announced this yesterday in this post, but we would love all of your support in getting the mastermind behind Poshmark to speak at SXSW in Austin next March! Thank you to all who have already voted!
3. Pinteresting: We are SO close to our 500th follower on Pinterest. Woohoo! If you love shoes, arm candy, prints or anything to do with fashion, you most definitely will be doing some repinning!
4. Suggested Users: Exciting news! Starting this week, we will be picking new rockstar Poshmarkers to be added to our “Suggested Users List” in the app! If you have an amazing closet, fab Covershots and are an all around great Poshmarker, you have a chance too!
5. Posh Styled: We have been seeing so many Tweets & Instagrams of you rocking items purchased on Poshmark and let us just say, we. love. them. (!!!) Don’t forget to hashtag #Poshmark and #PoshStyled so we can share! How cute is yourstrulycarr’s new Gucci bag via Poshmark?!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
We have a very exciting announcement and need your help! Poshmark’s CEO + Co-Founder, Manish Chandra, is in the running to be a speaker for panels at the SXSW Interactive Conference, “Mobile Design: The Art of Simplicity” and “Mobile’s Role in Building a Passionate Community” (and who has a more passionate community than we do!?). However, we need your help to get him there!
It would mean the world to us if you could take a few minutes to vote for Manish! Just follow the five steps below to submit your vote:
1. Click here: https://auth.sxsw.com/users/sign_in
2. Click the “Sign Up” link if you haven’t created an account (or sign in if you have one).
3. If you’re signing up for the first time, check your e-mail for the confirmation message and click through the link in the email to confirm your registration.
4. Click on the “Search/ Vote” tab found on the top right of the page and type “Poshmark” into the search bar.
5. Click on the two “thumbs up” buttons to vote for Manish to speak at both of the panels!
That’s it! Thank you all so much for your support! Fingers crossed!
We’re back at Poshmark HQ (and rested up!) after nearly a week away in Austin. And while we were there during all of the SXSW excitement, the highlight of our stay definitely was being the Presenting Sponsor of the Texas Style Council Conference! We can’t even begin to tell you how much we were inspired by everyone who attended, from women just starting to blog, to more experienced bloggers, entrepreneurs, and everyone in between. Most of all, we were thrilled to throw one of the biggest LIVE Posh Parties to date Saturday night, where we were able to mix, mingle, and partake in plenty of picture taking and Poshmarking with all of the fabulous (and über-stylish) attendees.
Missed out on the shopping fun? No problem! Open up the Poshmark app and shop the party to see what women across the country, including those at Texas Style Council, listed from their closets!
Check out the rest of our photos from TxSC on our Facebook page!
A huge thank you to our amazing co-hosts of the night (below)! It was so great to finally meet you. Thank you for the support and for making our Posh Party extra special!