You might recognize her as natymichele, but to fans of her blog, she’s Naty and she has a love affair with fashion. The love that she has for her style is obvious in each and every single OOTD she takes, and we’re so lucky that she’s brought that same passion for clothes to hosting our Posh Parties, especially the one she’s hosting tonight!
We had a fashion-forward conversation with Naty about Poshmark and her personal love affair with her closet:
What is your favorite Poshmark purchase?
I got a pair of sneaker wedges that I absolutely love. I was looking everywhere for the perfect pair and was so happy that I found them on Poshmark!
Where did you get the inspiration for your blog?
I was inspired to INSPIRE! I really wanted a new creative outlet and a way to share my personal style with other women in the hopes to inspire them. I was slowly transitioning out of the music industry and felt that I was having an affair with fashion… hence the title of my blog.
If you were to name your style after a Posh Party theme, what would it be?
Probably Downtown Chic! My style is very chic but it also has an edgy twist.
What summer trend are you looking forward to?
I really love graphic prints, monochrome and white on white! I’ve already been trying out these trends and putting my little spin on them.
If you could shop from anyone’s closet who would it be and why?
It’s so hard to just name one person. I’ll say Olivia Palermo and Kourtney Kardashian. They’ve both got great style and have been some of my style inspirations. Also, one of my favorite bloggers, Julie Sarinana, from Sincerely Jules. I seriously love every single thing that she wears!
If you love her style as much as we do, shop her closet here:
This Monday we at PMHQ are more than excited to have our Community team host the Posh Party tonight! We’re lusting for Louboutins, crazy for couture, and tracking down all the timeless and curent trends that are essential in any women’s closet.
Don’t miss out on Naty of A Love Affair with Fashion and her fabulous host picks for Thursday’s Bold & Beautiful Posh Party! Also, check out the gorgeous style of our other hosts, Joo, Anita, Randi, Melanie, and Hillary.
With lineups like this, we’re beginning to really be mad for Mondays.
Monday marks another week of anticipation for PMHQ and the Poshmark community, as Vanessa Hudgens lists more of her stylish wares in her closet for charity. Are you a Louboutin lady? Then, don’t miss out on Vanessa’s listings before they’re sold out!
Stay chic all week and celebrate favorite fashion trends with us at our Posh Parties Monday to Sunday! If you’re a daily blog lover, don’t miss out on our Posh Parties with blogger hosts Kathleen of Kat Walk SF and Katie of Charming City Style!
We’re definitely feeling the love from our amazing community day in and day out at Poshmark HQ thanks to your positive comments, feedback, and suggestions. That’s why we’re so excited to let you know that we have a spankin’ new version of the app available NOW in the App Store that incorporates many of your suggestions, new tools to help you discover products, and so much more! Go on and update to see it for yourself!
In this update:
Your ‘My Likes’ & the Search Tool Are Now in A New, More Convenient Location! We’ve made your main Feed even prettier and more useful with easier access to the listings you’ve liked and to our Search tool. Find them by clicking on the ‘Feed’ tab at the bottom-left hand corner of the app.
Updated ‘My Size’ Filter: Hello, personalized shopping! We’ve now made it even easier to customize your search results and shop past Posh Parties by viewing products across all categories that are only your size.
To set your ‘My Size’ Filter:
To search for items in your size:
New ‘Price Filter’ in Search: Have a specific budget in mind when shopping for your next designer handbag? No problem! You can now filter your search results and shop past Posh Parties with our new ‘Price Filter’ to see items for sale that fall into your desired price range.
To set your Price Filter:
Posh Etiquette: Ever wonder how to become a rockstar Poshmarker and an amazing brand ambassador within our community? Then be sure to read our new “Poshmark Etiquette” at any time in the app for a few simple, straightforward community dos and don’ts.
To access, click on your profile tab at the bottom right corner of the app. Select the ‘Posh Etiquette’ option at the top of the screen.
iPad App: Updated Look: Our iPad app got an upgrade - and we hope you love it as much as we do! Check out the fresh new layout of your closet, past Posh Parties, and all of the browse/search pages.
1. Calling all glamour girls and limelight ladies! Vanessa Hudgens is on Poshmark and selling her fabulous items for Make-A-Wish Foundation. Her listings officially went live in her closet today, and her clutch and Louboutins are absolutely lustworthy! For more details, check out her blog post about Poshmark and Make-A-Wish! Don’t be shy and give her closet some love:
2. This past Wednesday, we visited the sunny and ever-so-sassy city of San Diego for a LIVE Posh Party! We met an amazing community of Poshmark lovers, fashion influencers, and industry folks who made us feel that warm SoCal Posh Love! Reminisce with us and check out our Facebook album with tons of party pictures. Feel free to tag yourself!
3. Pinterest lovers! As the temperatures are warming up, are you looking for a new springtime look to match the weather? Check out our new Pinterest board, Spring Awakening, for some hot spring trends and style inspirations. We’re reaching nearly 2,000 followers! Help us get there and follow our boards for fashion fun and a little daily glamour!
4. Instagram recently added a new feature called Photos of You, where you can tag your friends in your pictures (similar to Facebook)! Since we’re Instagram smitten, we’re loving this new feature and would love if you’d tag us whenever you’re wearing something darling from Poshmark, sharing your closet, or sending out a fabulous package!
5. For our Weekend Wishlist, we’re lusting over these adorable DVF ballet flats in dusty rose. We can’t get enough of this darling color for spring, and the leopard print adds a little sass to the sugar. Check them out before they’re gone!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Feeling those Monday blues? Keep calm and party on with us all week with a new lineup of Posh Parties! This Wednesday, we’re bringing you the sun, sand, and laid-back love of San Diego style at our live San Diego Posh Party! Join us virtually and shop for cute cut-offs, sassy sundresses, and more!
Can’t get enough of the fashion stylings of your favorite bloggers? Party with Jessica of Style 4 Love, Tracy of The Right Shoes, Jackie of Living After Midnight, and Sade of The Icon Concierge all this week!