1. Last week we had the pleasure of spreading the PoshLove to all the stylish ladies at the LuckyFABB conference in LA. Visited our booth? Don’t forget to add our new closet widgets to your blog’s sidebar for your chance to win a Poshmark shopping spree-let us know using the hashtag #PoshLovesBloggers.
2. Today we were really feeling the Instagram love when style icon, friend and Poshmark investor, Rachel Zoe stopped by our page! What a very happy Friday!
3. Los Angeles, you know how to party! We had a fantastic time Posh Partying it up with our SoCal Poshers and couldn’t have asked for a more amazing evening. Missed out on the party? Check out all the photos from the event HERE and shop the virtual “Spring Fling” Posh Party HERE!
4. We can’t get enough of puppy Fridays here at PMHQ. Especially when we are able to get silly with a few accessories. These PoshPups are styling for spring! Love!
5. Whether you’re living it up at Coachella or taking it easy at home, we hope you all have a Poshtastic weekend! See you on the app for tons of Posh Party fun!
It’s been one fabulous year filled with fashion, glitter and our ahh-mazing Poshmark community. We had so many wonderful firsts - from Poshmark on Android to jetsetting to Vegas for PoshFest to our shiny new Showrooms feature - that 2013 is the year to remember. To top it all off, we celebrated our 2nd birthday at PMHQ and across the country with the ladies who made it possible: our community.
Here’s to another app-solutely stylish year!
Photobooths, candy bar and dancing, oh my!
This is what a Poshmark birthday bash is made of! To celebrate fabulous Year 2, we invited our SF Bay Area community of Poshers, press and all our partners who inspired us and made it possible to create a platform as special as Poshmark. With our super special birthday cupcakes and signature cocktails, we blew out our candles and toasted the night away Posh style. We shared our favorite stories among friends and dressed to sparkle and shine in many of our Posh purchases.
We wouldn’t have wanted to celebrate our 2nd birthday any other way. It was truly Posh perfection. Here’s to another year as your favorite and most addictive app!
Source: kwistenm on Instagram
Day 2 at PoshFest called for our fab attendees to get up-close and personal at workshops that were led by power Poshers and Team Posh! From learning the tips and trick to being a rockstar user to understanding why spreading the PoshLove is SO important, these intimate sessions definitely sparked the most ahh-mazing conversations.
"Spreading the PoshLove: How to Build Relationships That Matter"
Moderated by the lovely Lyann, Poshmark’s Director of Community, and our workshop speaker, Charis Gailard, this workshop had the entire room tearing up just a little bit as we shared our own personal stories on how relationships on the app have changed our lives. We learned that Poshmark not only connects us all as women across the country, but through generations of daughters and mothers using the app!
"Like a Boss: How to Start a Business on Poshmark"
Source: missaisha555 on Instagram
This hot topic had us all eyes and ears with our notebooks ready in hand! In a discussion led by Director of Marketplace Operations, Olivia Tam, power user and businesswoman Evelyne Teman shared her experience of creating a booming Posh empire, turning her garage into a merchandise warehouse and using the app to connect with customers all over the country.
"Power Users Tips and Tricks"
Source: FashionableeME on Twitter
Bubbly and bold power user and Community team member, Adiel Cloud, dug deep in her bag of tips and tricks to show our attendees how they can go above and beyond with their Posh etiquette! From using the handy USPS app to describing your item like a seasoned Posher, this workshop covered all Posh tips from A(pp) to Z!
1. Still wondering what a PoshFest ticket with get you? This week we couldn’t contain our excitement anymore and released our PoshFest schedule! Check out our Eventbrite page for all the fabulous panels and awe-inspiring workshops (but stay tuned for our speakers - shhh).
For more information and tickets, visit our Event page!
Buy your ticket today - as space is limited!
2. With Fashion Week heating up the fashion industry, our app has gotten a lot of buzz. Thank you to our fab community for putting us in the spotlight! From Elle India to a feature in WSJ Digits, we’re beyond flattered to be so loved by Poshers near and far. If you have been shopping for a new app in the App Store, did you see us in the Fashion section of the Spotlight page?
3. Who says you can’t wear white after Labor Day? At our Bay Area Community Meet-up at PMHQ last night, we all dared to! We had a beyond fun-tastic time, munching, meeting old and new friends and bonding over our love for Poshmark. Feel free to tag yourself and your friends in the Facebook album!
Couldn’t make it to our Community Meet-up last night? No worries - we’ll host many more at PMHQ in the future!
4. We can’t stop and won’t stop Posh Partying! If you are in Chicago on the 25th or Boston on the 27th, save the date in your social calendars and join us for a fashionably good time.
5. Another season of our #POSHSTYLE Instagram Giveaway is about to start this upcoming Monday at noon.
Do you have a Posh purchase that you can’t wait to style? Take a snap of #PoshStyle outfit and enter for a chance to win $50 in Posh Credits! It’s easy and breezy as enjoying a lazy weekend afternoon!
Visit the blog again on Monday morning for more details!
Texas is known for their Southern hospitality. What we discovered at the Dallas and Houston Posh Parties is that they have more than that! Our Texas Poshers have some home-grown, genuine Posh Love - and they’re not shy about sharing it with us and the community! Fashion-forward & beautiful (inside and out), they made us feel right at home in the Lone Star State.
If you didn’t get a chance to stop by our “Glitz, Glamour & More” or “Dressed to Impress” parties, you can still shop all of the great listings from the party, including the closets of our glamorous co-hosts, whom we absolutely have fallen in love with!
Ashley of Ashes Into Fashion / Kileen of Cute & Little / Lynnette of Style Maeve / Ashley of The Teacher Diva / Mayte of Mayte Doll (Dallas)
Be sure to check out all of the photos from our Texas Tour on our Facebook page, too!
Join us at our virtual parties every day on the app!