1. Last week we had the pleasure of spreading the PoshLove to all the stylish ladies at the LuckyFABB conference in LA. Visited our booth? Don’t forget to add our new closet widgets to your blog’s sidebar for your chance to win a Poshmark shopping spree-let us know using the hashtag #PoshLovesBloggers.
2. Today we were really feeling the Instagram love when style icon, friend and Poshmark investor, Rachel Zoe stopped by our page! What a very happy Friday!
3. Los Angeles, you know how to party! We had a fantastic time Posh Partying it up with our SoCal Poshers and couldn’t have asked for a more amazing evening. Missed out on the party? Check out all the photos from the event HERE and shop the virtual “Spring Fling” Posh Party HERE!
4. We can’t get enough of puppy Fridays here at PMHQ. Especially when we are able to get silly with a few accessories. These PoshPups are styling for spring! Love!
5. Whether you’re living it up at Coachella or taking it easy at home, we hope you all have a Poshtastic weekend! See you on the app for tons of Posh Party fun!
1. We might of left our hearts in Vegas, but the PoshFest fun isn’t over yet! We are so excited to announce our PoshFest winners for our Posh Party Instagram Giveaway and our Covershot contest.
Congrats to Sayestebrown for winning our Posh Party Instagram Giveaway for winning $100 in Posh Credits! Give so much Posh love for bostonshopper, mizfabulousity, jessicarabbit13 and thebayarean for winning $25 in Posh Credits in our CoverShot contest.
2. Calling all Insta-fans! Take pictures of how you style your favorite Posh purchases and enter for a chance to win $50 in Posh Credits. Don’t delay - our POSHSTYLE Instagram Giveaway is officially ending Monday, October 28th 12PM PST.
With this last week, get chic!
3. Extra, extra, read all about it: Poshmark’s celebrity investors include Rachel Zoe and Ashton Kutcher! Last week, the media was buzzing all about the announcement on VentureBeat - and so for the fun of it, we’re reliving the spotlight!
Check out what VentureBeat and Refinery29 have to say about it!
4. Magazine mavens, have you seen this month’s edition of InStyle? Poshmark was included in InStyle’s #bestofdigi under their Consignment Insider list. Refashioning is SO in!
Read all about it!
5. Drumroll, please! There are BIG, BIG things that we’re planning at PMHQ for the app in the next few weeks, and we can barely keep it a secret.
Just stay tuned to the blog and our social media channels these upcoming weeks - we’ll definitely give you hints!
To say that PoshFest was a success would be an understatement, so we’d rather say it through pictures and our favorite soundbites. For those who couldn’t make it this year, we hope that this short and sweet recap will inspire you to join us for all the Posh fun next year:
To welcome all our PoshFest attendees, Manish introduced a very special someone who couldn’t make it, but wanted to send us her Posh love: Rachel Zoe!
One of the most rewarding things about the Poshmark experience is hearing the stories from some remarkable women. Our inspirational speakers, Simonett Pereira and Natasha Bontempo, definitely have a sparkle about them, and they inspire us to knock down any obstacles - no matter how big!
"Jumpstart Your Style" Panel
This fashion-filled talk was moderated by our very own style maven and co-Founder Tracy Sun! She did a phenomenal job engaging our panelists Tracy Espeleta, Jennifer Taler, Mollie Ruiz-Hopper and Simonett Pereira.
We learned that the way you style yourself is the first impression you make with people, that you should never discount the power of a great pair of shoes or a wonderful handbag and that style is bigger than what we wear - it’s how we carry ourselves!
Source: triplyksis on Instagram
"Secrets to Selling Success" Panel
The infamous and oh-so-amazing Kate Franco of Poshmark’s Merchandising Team led an engaging discussion on a topic that all Poshers want to know about: secrets to being a successful seller. With panelists and power Poshers - Brenda Edmondson, Kathy Adams, Alexandra Marquez and Hannah Ouimet - this panel shared so many insights on why passion has a purpose in sales.
We learned that Posh power sellers take into account that time zones extend your window for selling, that building a following through external networks like Twitter or a blog increases your selling influence and the great packaging definitely builds your closet’s brand.
Keynote Speaker: Manish Chandra
From the mind that started it all, PoshFest attendees got an insider look on the company from CEO and Founder, Manish Chandra! It was completely mind-blowing to find out that the number of listings on Poshmark grows by a full Nordstrom’s store every two weeks!
Even though we at PMHQ hear him talk about Poshmark every day, we still get a little starry-eyed hearing about the future and new features of our app.
"Marketing Yourself in the Virtual World" Panel
Maria Morales - Poshmark’s own Senior Marketing Manager and all-around queen of class - moderated the panel on how to market yourself and your closet like a seasoned Poshmark pro. Panelists Kate Heimann, Kathleen Ensign, Caroline R. Fabacher and Kiki Nguyen shared their tips and tricks for Posh popularity!
We learned that Instagram is a great place to find your target market, that spreading the Posh love and sharing the listings of closets with a lot of followers will increase your own closet’s exposure and accurate sizing with the help of a measuring tape will save you time!
The Founders took the PoshFest stage to answer a few of the burning questions you had about the app, the future of Poshmark and their preference for boxers or briefs.
This insightful and intimate talk with the Founders did teach us that private chat on the app isn’t a possibility for now, neither are hashtags, that we’re looking into new features and programs that improve the new seller experience and that having a majority of women in the office definitely makes it a warm (and sparkly) place to be.
As for answering the age-old question of “boxers or briefs,” our very classy Founders replied with a lot of chuckling, but no answer. The Posh world might never know!
Of course, we ended the day with a Posh Party - Vegas style!
Source: mollieinseattle on Instagram
Source: gordomom1 on Instagram
Stay tuned for more PoshFest recaps this week!
Don’t think we’ve forgotten about Fashion Week - just because we aren’t there this year.
At PMHQ, we’ve been keeping our eyes on the runway for new Fall wardrobe ideas. We’re kind of head over heels for some of our favorite designers (ahem, Rachel Zoe, you’ve done it again).
Check out our Fall 2013 favorites from Fashion Week and a few listings on Poshmark that take these looks from runway to everyday!
1. Want to have a girls getaway in Vegas with your Posh BFF? Take advantage of the early bird rate and the discounted hotel package available now for PoshFest 2013!
We want you to join us for our two-day fashion festival celebrating style, empowerment and - of course - you! For more details, visit our Events page.
2. What happens when you take a Poshmark purchase you love and add Instagram to it? Posh style! We’re absolutely loving the entries for this week’s #POSHSTYLE Giveaway. Let’s keep this style parade going and continue to tag your favorite Posh-styled purchases with “#POSHSTYLE”!
3. Posh Love Days are here! Since we appreciate all the love we get from our community every day, we want to dedicate a special day for you to receive a little gift from us! Are you excited for your Posh Love Day?
If you’re still wondering what Posh Love Days are, take a peek at our blog post about it!
4. Poshmark takes Texas! We’re visiting Dallas and Houston for an end-of-summer Texas Tour, and we can’t wait to Posh Party - Lone Star style - on the 14th and 15th! For more details, check out our blog post.
5. We’re always getting inspired by our favorite designers, and we want to share our favorite sound bites from them! For choosing your weekend outfits, remember: