1. Start your new year off to a fabulous start and de-clutter your closet with Poshmark! From the comfort of your mobile phone, you can list shoes, accessories and clothes from last season and make some extra cash for 2014’s fashion trends.
Download or upgrade your app here!
2. Looking for a specific brand or trend? Use Poshmark’s new Showrooms feature to explore and shop your favorite fringe handbags or Kate Spade wallets. This week we’re crushing on every listing in the the New Rebecca Minkoff Handbags showroom. Quirky, cute and so easy to shop with Showrooms!
3. Just because it’s the new year doesn’t mean that Poshmark is old news! With a shout-out in Forbes and an interview with our CEO on Yahoo! Finance, we’re starting the new year hotter off the press than ever. Be sure to read all about us!
4. We can’t stop and won’t stop Posh Partying! Join us this weekend for some ahh-mazing Posh Parties. From a Posh Party on street style to Statement Pieces, you’ll be sure to find the perfect outfit for next weekend.
5. We like to start the new year with a little inspiration. From fashion to female entrepreneurship, we encourage you to take chances! Be bold for 2014 - you’ll never know where you’ll end up. If you want more motivational magic, be sure to follow our Pinterest and check out our Words of Wisdom board.
Alexander Wang, Valentino, and Phillip Lim, oh my! We have been drooling over some beyond fabulous handbags spotted on Poshmark that we just had to share! Here is a handful of some we are oohing and ahhing over!
Phillip Lim Mini Duffle: $400 (
Marc Jacobs Quilted Bowler: $649 (
Valentino Stingray Bag: $500 (
Tory Burch Hobo: $405 (