There’s a reason why Frank Sinatra left his heart in San Francisco. With so much to fall in love about this oceanside city, it’s no doubt why we call the bay area our home.
The aesthetic of San Francisco offers city chic that never sleeps—a smart, sleek style that is equal parts laid back lovely and sophisticated darling. But more than fashionably fabulous, SF stands for a community that is our family first.
For our LIVE “City Chic” Posh Party, we’re teaming up with 5 amazing San Francisco-based style bloggers and fashion mavens, who will be opening up their closets on Poshmark for you to shop!
If you’re local, we’d love to have you join us! Come mingle, meet, shop, and have a cocktail with the Poshmark team and our co-hosts! Simply shoot us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 28th to get on the guest list (space is limited).
If you’re not in the San Francisco bay area or you can’t attend, don’t you worry! Join us virtually through the Poshmark app or on the web for plenty of Poshmark fun from wherever you may be. Be ready to shop or list all your City Chic wears, including metallic accessories, cap-toe pumps, and more!
Hope to see you there!
Step 1: Poshmark makes buying very simple and secure. See an item you like and want to buy? Tap the ‘Buy Now’ button on the listing. If you see an item within your Feed, click the blue ‘View details and buy’ link on the bottom right-hand corner of the listing to get to the blue ‘Buy Now’ button.
Step 2: Enter your credit card, your shipping, and your billing information. We always require a credit card to purchase an item on Poshmark. Rest assured that we will not charge anything to your card in the event that the total price of the item (after taxes and shipping) is covered by your current balance and any credits you may have in your account.
Step 3: Carefully review your order information. If all looks good, submit your order.
Please refrain from paying or buying outside of Poshmark through PayPal or other offline means, as we cannot protect you if the item you purchase is damaged, lost, or misrepresented. You may also be banned from the Poshmark community.
This Monday we at PMHQ are more than excited to have our Community team host the Posh Party tonight! We’re lusting for Louboutins, crazy for couture, and tracking down all the timeless and curent trends that are essential in any women’s closet.
Don’t miss out on Naty of A Love Affair with Fashion and her fabulous host picks for Thursday’s Bold & Beautiful Posh Party! Also, check out the gorgeous style of our other hosts, Joo, Anita, Randi, Melanie, and Hillary.
With lineups like this, we’re beginning to really be mad for Mondays.
Did you know that you can shop all of your favorite brands on Poshmark? That’s right - Poshmark is your one-stop shop for amazing products at even more amazing prices (and you don’t even have to leave your house)!
To search for items by a specific brand:
Filter the search results even further to find products by the brand in a specific category, your sizes, price range, and new with tags. Simply click the ‘Filter’ button on the top right-hand corner and select what you’d like to see. To view the new results, click on the ‘Back’ button.
Search. Find. Shop. All in the palm of your hand.
With so many fabulous products that are being added to closets on Poshmark daily, it’s safe to say that one of the most-popular features on the app is the ‘My Likes’ section. Use ‘My Likes’ to keep track of all of your favorite listings and Poshmark stylemates!
To like an item, either click the ‘Like’ button at the bottom of a listing or double tap on any image within the listing.
Every time you ‘like’ an item on Poshmark, the item is placed in your ‘My Likes’ section, which can be found at the top of your main Feed.
Open up your ‘My Likes’ section when you’re ready to shop to find which products you’ve had your eyes on (and which ones belong in your closet ASAP!).
Happy liking and shopping!
At Poshmark, we’re all about helping you fall in love with your closet again. How? By selling the fashions you love, but no longer wear and using the money you make to buy what you really love today!
1. List an item for sale. It’s easy and fun! Snap photos of the item you want to sell with your iPhone, fill out basic information, and…voila! You’ve created a listing!
2. Your item sold! Now what? Print out the shipping label we send you via email, attach it to your package, and send it off USPS. Poshmark will handle everything else!
3. Poshmark will release your money to you once your buyer accepts your item (or 3 days have passed since she received the item)!
4. Take your earnings and use them to buy that designer handbag or gorgeous heels you “Liked” on Poshmark and can’t stop thinking about! Win-win!
1. If you were in San Diego and watching the nightly news on NBC, you probably saw a little Poshmark before bed. We were featured by NBC 7’s Consumer Bob on a segment about turning your closet into a profit, as they interviewed our rockstar user (and friend!), Jocelyn of Bossy Jocey. Watch the clip with us today!
2. Bachelor fans, did you see that we were featured by Michelle Money in a video of her favorite things on her hilarious YouTube Channel? It’s one of our favorite things this week, and that’s why we had to feature it in our Friday Five!
3. We’re nearly at 1,500 followers on Tumblr! Help us get even more love, spread the word, reblog, and follow us! We want to send out our PMHQ updates, fashion-forward news on trends and styles, and love and glitter to all the ladies we can.
4. We California girls love the sand, sun, and summertime fun. With the weather warming up and June fast on its way, get ready for the summer by stocking up on cute crop tops. Here is one we’re particularly wild about, but shop many more on Poshmark here, here, and here.
5. Are you a “Girly Girl” or a “Downtown Chic” lady? Then you are going to want to Posh Party with us all weekend long for our weekend lineup of spectacular parties. Happy Poshmarking!