Poshers, we need your help! The Best Mobile App Awards are committed to showcasing the latest and greatest mobile apps on the market today, and have nominated Poshmark for an award! Woo hoo!
Help us be named Overall Best App of 2014 by taking 10 seconds to vote aka “recommend” us.
All you have to do is click HERE and hit “Recommend this app”—that’s it!
See below how easy it is:
And as always, sharing is caring!
1. Party time, excellent! Another Friday is here, meaning a whole weekend full of stylish Posh Parties are upon us including our first Holiday Essentials party on Sunday, don’t miss out! Tis the season!
2. Our #PoshStyle giveaway may be taking a little shopping break, but that doesn’t mean you can’t share your fab photos with us. Join a group of Poshaholics who created their own #30DayPoshFindChallenge to showcase their favorite finds, we are totally stalking their daily posts!
3. We heart Choo! Really, we do! We shared these gorgeous heels on Instagram earlier in the week, and we can’t stop thinking about them in all their beauty. If you are in the market for new pumps, snag these before they are gone!
4. We love a good chuckle, and this ecard definitely had us laughing! Let’s just say we know there will be some really good listings coming our way once the holidays come and go. ;-)
5. It’s all about the #PoshLove each and everyday for us here at PMHQ, so this photo from our user Sarah, just made us feel warm and fuzzy. We love you all so much and hope you have an amazing weekend, Poshers!
Meet Pamela: a rockstar Poshmarker from Seattle who loves to shop.
Whether it’s on Poshmark, at Nordstrom’s flagship store, or a variety of local boutiques, she’s all about it! If you peek into her closet, you’d find a whole lot of black, but Pam uses these pieces to achieve three signature styles: “clean and classy with an edge”, “drippy drapey” a la Rick Owens or Alexander Wang, or boho… and she totally rocks these well.
You can catch her Poshmarking anywhere from the road in her car (in the passenger seat, of course), in bed, on break at work, and even while shopping! Read on to see what else she has to say about her love for Poshmark and so much more!
Poshmark (PM): Why do you love Poshmark?
Pamela (P): There’s so many reasons I love Poshmark. One, it’s given me a reason not to let my closet go haywire. I can actually maintain my closet now. It’s a bit more manageable than it was last year before I started using the app. Two, I love stumbling across items I have missed in store or I am currently obsessing about, but know the fiancé would freak if I purchased that item at retail value. Lol. Three, it’s given me the opportunity to build new friendships with ladies who are just as obsessed with fashion as I am. And four, I get to see first hand how lovely people can be. I see closets on Poshmark that actually donate the earnings they receive to charities. I just think that’s fantastic!
PM: What was your favorite Poshmark purchase?
P: My Alexander Wang Rocco with all black hardware for $450! That was such a steal!
PM: As an amazing Poshmarker, what are some tips and tricks you would give to new community members?
P: Covershot and description are everything! Always make sure the pictures are clear and thoroughly describe the item. Don’t describe the items as “pink shirt” or “black shoes” Look at it this way, would you buy something at an online shop that describes items in that manner. Also, SHARE, SHARE, SHARE! Share your items and share others. I know some ladies have shared my items and out of curiosity I’d start filtering through their closets and I’d find items that I would end up purchasing. Make sure to play nice; this is like owning your own shop. Ladies remember who wasn’t easy or nice to work with. Just like that 100 other Poshers know about you—and not in a good way. Finally, just have fun! This app was made to sell and buy and build new friendships!