1. With some of your Posh BFFs packing, plucking and preparing for PoshFest next week, you might feel a little left out in all the fun, but it’s not too late to purchase a ticket to Poshmark’s first ever fashion festival! Coordinate that epic road trip with your girlfriends that you’ve always wanted to have or splurge a little on a weekend getaway to Vegas.
Check out our Eventbrite page for all information on PoshFest, tickets and FAQs!
2. Give a first impression that lasts at PoshFest - with your own super chic business cards! Poshmark and Moo.com are offering you 100 free mini business cards for you to personalize to perfection and pick-up at registration - you only have to pay a $3 shipping fee. Your closet will definitely make a statement at PoshFest!
3. Have you heard? PoshFest 2013’s full schedule is now available on our Eventbrite page! If you’re curious which of your favorite fashion influencers and tastemakers are speaking that weekend, click through for updated information on panels, workshops and more!
4. At PMHQ, we’ve been counting down to PoshFest, and our excitement definitely shows… on our nails! Check out our fun little IG video and see how we’ve been getting ready for Vegas.
5. Headed to Vegas, but stuck on what to pack? Let Poshmark be your guide to all things fashionable and fit for your luggage! This week Kate of @wearinla showed us her PoshFest essentials - from her iPad to business cards - so check out her post here! If you want even more style inspiration for next weekend, check out our “Vegas, Baby!” Pinterest board for everything glitter and gold.
1. Poshmark is absolutely buzzing with talk of PoshFest 2013! If you haven’t heard about it yet, it’s a two-day fashion festival full of interactive panels, inspiring guest speakers, hands-on workshops, and—in true Poshmark style—the ultimate LIVE Posh party! Early bird tickets are selling fast, so buy yours today! For more information, check out our Eventbrite page.
2. We’ve been loving how you’ve been Posh Styling your entries for the Instagram #PoshStyle Giveaway! From cute and quirky to creative and dreamy, we can definitely see how much you love your Poshmark purchases. Continue sending us entries for yet another week of our #PoshStyle Giveaway. For more details, check out our blog post!
3. Vegas, Baby! Looking for the perfect outfit for Vegas? In need of a little inspiration in your Vegas-bound shopping trips? Check out out our Pinterest board on all things Vegas, poolside, and nightlife! Find all the trends you need for your packing pleasure.
4. We are oh-so-close to 2,000 Tumblr followers, friends! This month, we’ve received so much of your love on our blog, and we can’t thank you enough for all the warm fuzzies. Help us get to 2,000 followers by reblogging, commenting, and sharing our posts! XO!
5. To celebrate summer and kittens (of course), we want to share out this week’s favorite video at PMHQ! Don’t you just want to enjoy a fresh watermelon slice on a picnic today? Happy Weekend!
If you have been following along with us via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, we are sure you have taken notice to all the exciting things happening! Between the launch of our Posh Party Showrooms, introducing amazing new hosts, and a whirlwind of major press hits, we can easily say this has been SUCH a major week!
1. Posh Party Showrooms: You don’t even know how excited we are to officially launch Posh Party Showrooms this week! Be sure to check out the Designer, What’s New, and Host Picks Showrooms during all of our evening Posh Parties!
2. Hostesses with the Mostest: This week we kicked off our Host Program with an amazing group of major style influencers who hosted our Posh Parties and shared their style picks to the Host Picks Showroom. Anh of 9to5Chic kicked off the excitement and Jessie of Style and Pepper, Christine of Court and Hudson, and Christine of NYCPretty rocked the Posh Parties throughout the rest of the week. These gals not only have amazing Poshmark Closets to shop from (hint, hint!), but their Showrooms definitely reflect their amazing sense of style.
3. Hot Off the Press! Tech Crunch, Fast Company, Venture Beat, and yes, even WWD (can we get a major O.M.G!?), all gave major love to Poshmark this week. Thank you so much for all the support and for helping us spread the word about Poshmark!
4. Shopaholics Unite! It’s not an unknown fact that the Poshmark ladies love online shopping and receive packages at the office daily (the delivery man is our new BFF). This week, we had over five pairs of shoes delivered to the office, but it’s safe to say we have chosen a favorite pair of the week: These Valentino shoes! Reason 1: Because they are gorgeous, fabulous, stunning..(need we go on?) Reason 2: They were purchased on Poshmark! Can we say winning?!
5. Shop Past Parties: If you missed the Posh Parties this week, you can still shop all the goodies! Some of our faves were the “9to5Chic”, “Print & Pattern Mixing”, and “Feminine & Flirty” parties. Get your shop on!