1. Our favorite Friday Showroom is "Riding Boots"! Who doesn’t love a good pair of leather boots, and there are so many to pick from in this Showroom. From Franco Sarto to Hunter, you can find a boot that fits your budget and look fabulous in your cold weather wardrobe.
Check out the “Riding Boots” Showroom here!
Read about the newest updates about Poshmark meow.
3. Emojis. We all know and love these happy little icons used on our iPhones, but are you ever stumped about seeing them on your desktop in those strange empty squares? (Fail.) Now with Chromoji, a simple extension that allows you to see emojis from your Chrome web browser, you can see if a seller is bundle-friendly in their description. Just another Posh tip to make shopping even easier.
4. Poshmark investor and Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher tweeted us and sent us some major PoshLove this week. Let’s say that we were major fangirls about it.
5. Need your app-related questions answered fast? Check out our Posh Guide for frequently asked questions and general tips to get your closet up and running.
1. This week Poshmark released our first-ever Closet- Sharing Economy Report on peer-to-peer retail trends because we wanted to let you - the buyers and sellers - know all about the marketplace you know and love! Curious what the top selling brands on Poshmark are? What moves the fastest from listing to sale? When the best time to be on the app is? Check out this infographic recapping 2013 on Poshmark:
2. Insta-cuties! We are so happy to finally celebrate reaching 25k followers on Instagram this week. Our fabulous Posh community is the reason why we love posting all things fashion, fun and Poshmark, and you definitely helped us grow from 5k last January to five times as much - all in one year! Spread the PoshLove and encourage your PFFs to follow us on IG (if they haven’t already)!
3. Do you know what we love more than seeing Poshmark on TV? Seeing one of our Posh babes share how much she loves Poshmark on TV! On our very own local ABC 7 (SF), Posher Lauren did a fabulous job sharing how our app makes it possible for her to have all the trends she wants - even in the limited SF apartment space. Read all about it here!
4. Teen Vogue (yes, editorial home of cute, chic and trendy) and Poshmark have partnered together to give away a Nexus 7 Tablet so that one lucky gal can use it to build her own dream closet! To find out you can win, check out the contest details here!
5. Running out of ideas to dazzle your winter look? Check out the official Poshmark Pinterest - especially our “Sweater Weather” board - for a winter wonderland of cozy knits, accessorizing in print and lovely trends galore!
1. As the fashion-obsessed, we can’t get enough of Instagram! Our Poshmark Instagram community shows us so much PoshLove and PoshStyle that it inspires us to share our own fashion finds, inspiration and more every day. We’re almost to 25k followers on IG - spread the love to your friends and other Poshers and follow us if you haven’t already!
2. Brrr! With the cold front of winter asking for layering expertise that can rival the Olsens, shop for your winter essentials with our new and nifty Showrooms feature! We’re particularly crushing on the Frye Boots showroom with all the leather-loving listings for you to enjoy. Check them out here!
3. Posh Party all day every day! This weekend we have our ever-trendy Fresh Fashion party on Saturday and the lace-loving Flirty & Feminine party on Sunday. With a weekend like that, why wait in lines and crowds at the mall? Shop now!
4. What’s more fabulous than glitter and football? This weekend we’ve got our local 49ers on our minds - as they face off the Panthers this Sunday for one step closer to the Super Bowl. The Niners have their own personal cheerleaders at PMHQ - we’ll be sure to wear our red and gold loud, proud and fabulously!
1. With some of your Posh BFFs packing, plucking and preparing for PoshFest next week, you might feel a little left out in all the fun, but it’s not too late to purchase a ticket to Poshmark’s first ever fashion festival! Coordinate that epic road trip with your girlfriends that you’ve always wanted to have or splurge a little on a weekend getaway to Vegas.
Check out our Eventbrite page for all information on PoshFest, tickets and FAQs!
2. Give a first impression that lasts at PoshFest - with your own super chic business cards! Poshmark and Moo.com are offering you 100 free mini business cards for you to personalize to perfection and pick-up at registration - you only have to pay a $3 shipping fee. Your closet will definitely make a statement at PoshFest!
3. Have you heard? PoshFest 2013’s full schedule is now available on our Eventbrite page! If you’re curious which of your favorite fashion influencers and tastemakers are speaking that weekend, click through for updated information on panels, workshops and more!
4. At PMHQ, we’ve been counting down to PoshFest, and our excitement definitely shows… on our nails! Check out our fun little IG video and see how we’ve been getting ready for Vegas.
5. Headed to Vegas, but stuck on what to pack? Let Poshmark be your guide to all things fashionable and fit for your luggage! This week Kate of @wearinla showed us her PoshFest essentials - from her iPad to business cards - so check out her post here! If you want even more style inspiration for next weekend, check out our “Vegas, Baby!” Pinterest board for everything glitter and gold.
1. Poshmark is absolutely buzzing with talk of PoshFest 2013! If you haven’t heard about it yet, it’s a two-day fashion festival full of interactive panels, inspiring guest speakers, hands-on workshops, and—in true Poshmark style—the ultimate LIVE Posh party! Early bird tickets are selling fast, so buy yours today! For more information, check out our Eventbrite page.
2. We’ve been loving how you’ve been Posh Styling your entries for the Instagram #PoshStyle Giveaway! From cute and quirky to creative and dreamy, we can definitely see how much you love your Poshmark purchases. Continue sending us entries for yet another week of our #PoshStyle Giveaway. For more details, check out our blog post!
3. Vegas, Baby! Looking for the perfect outfit for Vegas? In need of a little inspiration in your Vegas-bound shopping trips? Check out out our Pinterest board on all things Vegas, poolside, and nightlife! Find all the trends you need for your packing pleasure.
4. We are oh-so-close to 2,000 Tumblr followers, friends! This month, we’ve received so much of your love on our blog, and we can’t thank you enough for all the warm fuzzies. Help us get to 2,000 followers by reblogging, commenting, and sharing our posts! XO!
5. To celebrate summer and kittens (of course), we want to share out this week’s favorite video at PMHQ! Don’t you just want to enjoy a fresh watermelon slice on a picnic today? Happy Weekend!
If you have been following along with us via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, we are sure you have taken notice to all the exciting things happening! Between the launch of our Posh Party Showrooms, introducing amazing new hosts, and a whirlwind of major press hits, we can easily say this has been SUCH a major week!
1. Posh Party Showrooms: You don’t even know how excited we are to officially launch Posh Party Showrooms this week! Be sure to check out the Designer, What’s New, and Host Picks Showrooms during all of our evening Posh Parties!
2. Hostesses with the Mostest: This week we kicked off our Host Program with an amazing group of major style influencers who hosted our Posh Parties and shared their style picks to the Host Picks Showroom. Anh of 9to5Chic kicked off the excitement and Jessie of Style and Pepper, Christine of Court and Hudson, and Christine of NYCPretty rocked the Posh Parties throughout the rest of the week. These gals not only have amazing Poshmark Closets to shop from (hint, hint!), but their Showrooms definitely reflect their amazing sense of style.
3. Hot Off the Press! Tech Crunch, Fast Company, Venture Beat, and yes, even WWD (can we get a major O.M.G!?), all gave major love to Poshmark this week. Thank you so much for all the support and for helping us spread the word about Poshmark!
4. Shopaholics Unite! It’s not an unknown fact that the Poshmark ladies love online shopping and receive packages at the office daily (the delivery man is our new BFF). This week, we had over five pairs of shoes delivered to the office, but it’s safe to say we have chosen a favorite pair of the week: These Valentino shoes! Reason 1: Because they are gorgeous, fabulous, stunning..(need we go on?) Reason 2: They were purchased on Poshmark! Can we say winning?!
5. Shop Past Parties: If you missed the Posh Parties this week, you can still shop all the goodies! Some of our faves were the “9to5Chic”, “Print & Pattern Mixing”, and “Feminine & Flirty” parties. Get your shop on!