It’s a new year and that means new beginnings! Try a trend that you’ve always wanted to experiment with or add a statement piece to your wardrobe for fun - your options are endless. We not only love Sarah’s closet for her variety; we have a major style crush on her! Be sure to check out all her #PoshStyle outfits on her Instagram for inspiration. We’ve had our eyes on her cozy pieces, jaw-dropping sequined frocks and edgy accessories. Check out her closet before it’s too late!
1. All Saints Sequin Skirt: $225
2. Beige Crop Sweater: $75
3. Faux Leather Peplum Jacket: $100
4. Nixon Synapse Watch: $85 Retail 4250
5. Chanel Wool Tuxedo Crystal Blazer: $2500
Retail $40006. Prada Calf Hair Animal Flats: $350 Retail $800
This may have been just a three-day work week (short, yet oh-so-sweet), but we definitely want to share our five highlights with you!
1. Closet Clean Out: With ringing in the New Year, comes resolutions and we definitely have seen a lot of you take advantage of Poshmark by doing a major closet clean out! There is no time like the present to move the old out and welcome the new in! What are you waiting for? Clean out that closet—we can’t wait to see your new listings!
2. Favorite Shopping App of 2012: That’s right! Poshmark was mentioned as one of Tech Crunch’s favorite shopping apps of 2012-what an honor! In addition, Style Caster News mentioned Poshmark as a great way to capitalize on your closet…and we couldn’t agree more! Check out the full article on How to Shop Smart!
3. Making Money: This week we were blown away with how many of you made your very first sales and we just want to send a big “Congrats!” We know it’s the best feeling ever to know your item is going to a loving new home…and making a little extra cash along the way truly never hurts! ;)
4. Posh Tips: You ask, we listened! If you haven’t yet check out our “Posh Tips" series, we highly suggest doing so! We know you all have questions about using Poshmark, which is why we did our best to answer the most popular topics such as "How to Make Your First Sale" to "How to Ship" and more!
5. So Much Love: You all have just made the first week of 2013 so special already by Tweeting us sweet messages, Instagramming your new purchases, and so much more—so PLEASE keep ‘em coming! Also, Poshmark just signed up for Pose, so if you are also on, please follow us for even more fashion fun!
We want to wish everyone a happy, healthy, and extra sparkly New Year! 2013 is bound to be an exciting year for Poshmark and we can’t wait to spend it with you!
The Poshmark Team