We’re jet-setting across the country to bring a LIVE Posh Party to the East Coast. New York City, are you ready for us?
Joining the Poshmark team will be five fabulous co-hosts, each with an impeccable eye for style. These local NYC fashion bloggers style such great looks that we had to share some of our favorites. Plus, if you see your stylemate, don’t forget you can shop their closets! Good style is better shared, don’t you think?
Whether it’s for work or play, Olivia knows how to make an outfit pop. We love this easy, breezy jumpsuit styled for the city with heels and a nod to summer with the fedora.
Sarah’s style is always fun and fearless. She’s brought some edge to the traditional summer shorts-and-tank outfit with asymmetrical coral shorts, gladiator sandals and an of-the-moment crop top.
Martha dared to bare with this latest look and we’re smitten with her effortless cool-girl vibe. We love how she mixes up her personal style, proving that risk-taking can have fabulous results.
You can’t help but smile at this look by Jen. Yet again she’s mastered color play by pairing a sunny dress with blue necklaces, and finished the look with natural woven hat and clutch.
Naty has the touch when it comes to making trend pieces seamlessly integrate into her wardrobe and making them her own. These high-waisted floral shorts are so chic and sleek when styled with a blazer and ankle-strap black sandals.
You’re invited to a LIVE Posh Party next week! Grab a girlfriend (or two!) and join the Poshmark team, your blogger co-hosts, and local Poshers for a fun night of shopping, cocktails, giveaways, mingling and more.
What: “Summer in the City” LIVE Posh Party
When: Thursday, June 26th; 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Where: The Delancey, Main Floor (168 Delancey Street, NYC)
RSVP mandatory through this Eventbrite page by June 25th
Don’t forget to download the Poshmark app if you haven’t already!
Bonus: Bring a friend who isn’t on Poshmark yet. If she signs up for an account in our Activation Station at the party, you’ll both be entered to win a $100 Posh shopping spree!
Can’t wait to see you there!
Unable to attend in person? Party with us in the free iPhone, iPad, or Android app and on the web from wherever you are.
1. We Posh hard, we play hard! The Poshmark team took to a lakeside park this week for some team building fun in the sun. We’re a growing bunch that bonded over relay racing, pedal-boating and an epic scavenger hunt. Cheers to you, Poshers, who are at the heart of what we do!
2. Don’t miss a Posh Party ever again, thanks to our friends at Ringly, which launched their stylish smart ring this week. It allows you to stay on top of your Poshmark and other digital activity, notifying you so that you’re not glued to your phone 24/7.
3. NYC Poshers, save the date! We’re headed your way on June 26th. More details to come. Hope to see you there!
5. Congrats to Jennipher S. who won our Posh. Pin. Win. Summer Style Pinterest contest. Enjoy your $500 Posh Shopping Spree!
1. What are your must-have items in your closet?
I tend to dress in layers because I ever know how hot or cold I will be when working on photoshoots, so good quality tees like James Perse, tons of well tailored blazers from Rag & Bone, and jeans like J.Brand that wear well without giving me “saggy butt.”
Now that NY Fashion Week is over, let’s get right to our highlights from this fun-filled, amazing week!
1. NYFW & IFBCon: New York was filled with inspiration this last week (and plenty of snow)! The week was jam-packed with fashion and Poshmark love: from snapping Street Style pictures in Lincoln Center, hearing panelists speak at the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference, to meeting up with some rockstar Poshmarkers.
2. Posh Guide: Ever wanted tips on how to make your first sale, reserving an item, or just how to get started using Poshmark? Check out this new Posh Guide which has all these answers and more for you!
3. InstaLove: This week we hit a huge milestone of 6,000 lovely followers on Instagram and we want to say thank you to each and every one of you! How fast can we get to 10K? ;)
4. Posh Package: Yesterday (and everyday for us here at PMHQ, to be honest) was the “official” day of love. While searching through Instagram, we came across one Posh Package that was just bursting with hearts and smiles. How cute is the card and packaging? The thought behind putting this Poshmark package together just blew us away, so we had to share!
5. Party Time. Excellent: Is anyone else excited for a long holiday weekend? Whatever you have planned, whether it be lunch with friends, a nice hike, or date night out, don’t miss out on all the Posh Parties happening three times daily!
PS: #PoshmarkNYFW Instagram Contest Winner Announcement! Thank you to everyone who entered our Instagram Street Style giveaway! We had so many fabulous entries…but a HUGE congrats to Deidre Casey who re-posted this picture!
We’re so excited to kick New York Fashion Week off with a Poshmark Instagram Giveaway, where you have a chance to enter to win $100 Posh Credits to shop your favorite fashion bloggers’ closets! From Thursday, February 7 – Sunday, February 10, 2013, the Poshmark Street Team will be out taking street style photos of some of our favorite NYFW attendees in Lincoln Center and sharing them with you on Instagram.
To enter for your chance to win:
Increase your chances of winning, by entering as many times as you wish.
Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, February 10th. One lucky winner will be chosen at random next week!
Good luck, Poshmarkers! Happy Fashion Week!
It’s that time of the year again, where fashionistas from across the country flock to New York City for Fashion Week…and you know we wouldn’t miss out on all the fun! We
stuffed packed our bags and can’t wait for all the excitement to begin. From the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference tomorrow, to stalking Street Style in Lincoln Center, be sure to follow along our NYFW journey on Twitter and Instagram!
In the NYC area? We would love to meet you!
PS: Stay tuned for a fun Instagram contest in honor of NYFW! Best part? You can enter even if you’re not in NY!
Have you ever perused through your favorite street style blogs oogling over ensembles left and right, wondering how you could recreate the look? Yes, we thought so! That’s why we’re so excited to introduce our new “Get the Look” blog series! We’ll be taking some of our favorite outfits from blogs and stylish lads from across the country and scouring through Poshmark to help you find pieces that pack all the same punch.
Without further adieu, we are kicking it off this week with some oh-so-fab New York Fashion Week Street Style looks!
Get the Look: Burgundy Skirt $12 (Retail Value $18), Sheer Blouse $15 (Retail Value $22), Silver Watch $179 (Retail Value $250) , Statement Sunnies $15 (Retail Value $30), White Handbag $700 (Retail Value $1700)
Get the Look: Sequin Blazer $32 (Retail Value $68), Plain White Tee $5, Python Pants $35 (Retail Value $60), Cream Belt $50, Black Bangle $40 (Retail Value $88), Gold Rim Sunnies $38 (Retail Value $105)