Happy April Fools, darling community! Yes, your eyes don’t deceive you. We have almost a full week of blogger and tastemaker hosts for you in our Posh Party lineup for this week-yay!
Speaking of bloggers and tastemakers, some of our PMHQ girls are headed to LuckyFABB this week. How many of you ladies will we see there?
With one of the biggest shopping days right around the corner, it marks the official beginning of the ho-ho-holidays! And what better way to get ready for all those festive parties and events than with super-sparkly dresses? Below are some of our favorites for sale on Poshmark now that are sure to make you “Shine bright like a diamond…” (Queue incredibly catchy Rihanna song now!).
Purple Tank Dress: $70 (
Foley + Corinna Strapless Dress: $170 (
Adrianna Pappell Silver Sheath Dress: $130 (
Burgundy Long Sleeve Dress: $125 (
Michael Kors Sequin Wrap Dress: $150 (
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone! We are mighty thankful for such an amazing community!
Another week, another five things that had us completely blown away with excitement.
1. We heart our community! This is our number one this week because we seriously could not ask for a more passionate, enthusiastic, and supportive community! You guys blow us away more and more each week with your kind words, positive feedback, and passion for Poshmark!
2. Over 10,000 listings at a Posh Party! That’s right. You read it correctly. Our “Hello, Sunshine” Posh Party this week racked in over 10,000 Listings (11,269 to be exact)! So. Much. Fashion. Woo-hoo!
3. Announcing Daytime Posh Parties! For all you earlier birds out there, we thought it would be fun to throw a few additional daytime Posh Parties! Be on the lookout for party invites within the app. You can also always check the ‘Parties’ tab and look out for our messages on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The next daytime party will be “Tory, Kate, & Becky” at 1pm PST on Sunday, so come join in on the Tory Burch, Kate Spade, and Rebecca Minkoff shopping fiasco! #yesplease
4. Shop Past Parties! Speaking of daytime parties, we hosted our first one earlier this morning. Our “Marc Jacobs & Michael Kors” Posh Party was a huge hit with some seriously amazing listings. Check out and shop all of the clothes, bags and watches here. Don’t forget you can also shop other past parties by tapping the ‘Parties’ tab in the app.
5. P’trique is SO Posh! I don’t think there are enough words for how much the new “Sh*t Fashion Girls Say” video made us laugh (honestly, we’re still watching it on the daily). P’trique does a perfect job of summarizing our love of fashion, tech, and social media in one hilarious and catchy video. Hashtag TotesAmaze. OBVI!
Have a great weekend! xo