These Boston babes know how to dress up polished, prep & oh so glam, and these four New England fashion bloggers are going to teach us how to wear dresses in our favorite prep and nautical styles!
If you absolutely fall in love with the fashion of our fabulous Boston hosts, be sure to join us for our “Polished, Prep & Glam” LIVE Posh Party from Boston this week. If you’re in the area, RSVP on Eventbrite today!
Check out how these ladies fashion a new appreciation for stripes:
THE “EYE CANDY” LOOK
Kara of "The Bostonista"
Barbie only wishes she had this dress! The lovely Miss Kara takes prep to a whole new level of feminine and wears pink head to toe, wearing a loud print with a softer shoe to break up the color.
THE “NAUTICAL BUT NICE” LOOK
Kristen of "The Boston Fashionista"
Kristen’s dress is the very picture of New England polished, and we just want to sail away on vacation in this dress.
THE “SOME LIKE IT FLORAL” LOOK
McKenna of "McKenna Bleu"
McKenna’s outfit proves that prep doesn’t have to be in Oxford blues and grays! She livens up her stripe with a bright yellow and florals galore, and we admire her style bravado!
THE “DOTTED DIVA” LOOK
Lynzy of "Sparkling Footsteps"
While stripes might be the queen of preppy print, polka dots are a refreshing new take on the trend. Both sweet and stylish, we can’t help but fall in love with Lynzy’s darling look, and don’t get us started on how much we love that hat.
See you soon, Boston!
Whatever the weather - windy or perfect and sunny - these Chicago Posh Party hosts know how to dress for city chic. They take the city by storm in luxe leather jackets and sophisticated prints, and these Midwest style mavens are teaching us a thing or two about their hometown fashion.
If you absolutely fall in love with the style of our fabulous Chicago hosts, be sure to join us for our “Downtown Chic” LIVE Posh Party from Chicago next week. If you’re in the area, RSVP on Eventbrite today!
Check out how these Chicago ladies bring chic to the Windy City:
THE “PRETTY & PUNK” LOOK
Cait of "Pretty & Fun"
Cait’s outfit teaches us that feminine florals don’t have to play nice all the time! You can layer with a leather jacket to add a little edge to your sweet style to create the perfect combination.
THE “SEXY IN THE CITY” LOOK
Aramide of "The Sassy Peach"
This sassy peach’s halter top look is both sleek and sexy while being demure and dainty with her knee-length skirt. You can make a neutral outfit pop with a sassy colored heel and fun top knot!
THE “GIRL ON THE GO” LOOK
Christine of "The View From 5 Ft 2"
This Zara skort is the blogger staple loved all over the fashionista world, but Christine makes it her own by choosing a red-hot color with a daring broad stripe print. Way to go, mini maven!
THE “LEATHER LUXURY” LOOK
Sierra of "Style on the Line”
City girls are known for rocking neutral ensembles, but Sierra takes it up a notch by adding a splash of fun and playfulness to her all-black look by wearing a graphic tee and eye-catching prints. Fierce.
See you soon, Chicago!
Texas is known for their Southern hospitality. What we discovered at the Dallas and Houston Posh Parties is that they have more than that! Our Texas Poshers have some home-grown, genuine Posh Love - and they’re not shy about sharing it with us and the community! Fashion-forward & beautiful (inside and out), they made us feel right at home in the Lone Star State.
If you didn’t get a chance to stop by our “Glitz, Glamour & More” or “Dressed to Impress” parties, you can still shop all of the great listings from the party, including the closets of our glamorous co-hosts, whom we absolutely have fallen in love with!
Ashley of Ashes Into Fashion / Kileen of Cute & Little / Lynnette of Style Maeve / Ashley of The Teacher Diva / Mayte of Mayte Doll (Dallas)
Be sure to check out all of the photos from our Texas Tour on our Facebook page, too!
Join us at our virtual parties every day on the app!
What a busy and beautiful week we have ahead of us! This week we’re taking Texas by storm and hosting two LIVE Posh Parties in Dallas and Houston! If you are in the Dallas and Houston area, we’d love for you to RSVP and join us for a fabulous time! For more details about our Texas Tour, check out our blog post!
Join us for fashion-forward Posh Parties all week long - in Texas or on the app - and happy Poshmarking!
From casual wear to cocktail, our Houston Posh Party hosts know how to make a statement! They don’t shy away from bright colors, textures, and prints, and we’re taking some major style points from these ladies.
If you absolutely fall in love with the style of our fabulous Houston hosts, be sure to join us for our Dressed to Impress LIVE Posh Party from Houston next week!
Check out how these Houston gals always dress to impress:
THE “TANTALIZING TEXTURE” LOOK
Veronika of Veronika’s Blushing
Veronika’s dazzling LBD proves that texture can create drama in any outfit! She looks va-va-vivacious in simple gold accessories and high platforms.
THE “SASSY IN SLEEVES” LOOK
Meghan of Style For Breakfast
Who loves short skirts? We do! We can’t get enough of Meghan’s flirty hem on her sleeved mini dress. Her outfit can go from work day to a girls’ night out - how perfect is that?
THE “MAXI-MUM IMPACT” LOOK
Brooke of Style Wise Blog
Brooke’s maxi dress has maximum impact with pretty prints and bright colors. Her outfit can definitely dazzle a crowd while being flirty and fun!
THE “COLORBLOCK ME OFF MY FEET” LOOK
Lynne of Lynne Gabriel
A statement color can make all the difference in an entrance, and Lynne’s dress gives us so many reasons to reach for anything studded and bright.
Sugar, spice, and everything nice - that’s what these Dallas gals are made of! With summer coming to a close, we’re especially inspired by how these Southern belles are approaching the summer look with a feminine touch!
If you absolutely fall in love with the style of our fabulous Dallas hosts, be sure to join us for our Glitz, Glamour, and More Posh Party next week! If you are in the Dallas/Forth Worth area, send us an RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out how these Dallas damsels play with pretty prints, lace, and more:
THE GLAMOUR GODDESS LOOK
Lynnette of Style Maeve
For instant glamour goddess, try a statement piece with a lot of glitz and glamour (like Lynnette’s) and a splash of pink! Don’t be afraid of a dramatic look. True glamour gals never do!
THE SWEET SILHOUETTE LOOK
Ashley of The Teacher Diva
Ashley’s kimono dress is the perfect silhouette for a romantic night out. Her ballerina bun adds an extra touch of sweetness the outfit while looking oh-so-elegant.
THE CHIC & SHORT LOOK
Ashley of Ashes Into Fashion
Lace is a must-have for all things feminine and pretty. Ashley’s lace shorts is a dreamy wardrobe staple that is perfect for a summer of love—not to mention she got them on Poshmark. Dress it from day to night with a denim jacket!
THE BLUSHED BOMBSHELL LOOK
Mayte of Mayte Doll
Pretty shouldn’t be limited to dresses. Get Mayte’s sleek and sophisticated bombshell look by wearing structured pieces in soft neutrals like blush pink!
THE FLEUR DE LADY LOOK
Kileen of Cute & Little
Floral prints and mint remind us of tea parties, Kate Middleton, and all things ladylike! This winning combination is a favorite of ours for the spring and summer.
1. Want to have a girls getaway in Vegas with your Posh BFF? Take advantage of the early bird rate and the discounted hotel package available now for PoshFest 2013!
We want you to join us for our two-day fashion festival celebrating style, empowerment and - of course - you! For more details, visit our Events page.
2. What happens when you take a Poshmark purchase you love and add Instagram to it? Posh style! We’re absolutely loving the entries for this week’s #POSHSTYLE Giveaway. Let’s keep this style parade going and continue to tag your favorite Posh-styled purchases with “#POSHSTYLE”!
3. Posh Love Days are here! Since we appreciate all the love we get from our community every day, we want to dedicate a special day for you to receive a little gift from us! Are you excited for your Posh Love Day?
If you’re still wondering what Posh Love Days are, take a peek at our blog post about it!
4. Poshmark takes Texas! We’re visiting Dallas and Houston for an end-of-summer Texas Tour, and we can’t wait to Posh Party - Lone Star style - on the 14th and 15th! For more details, check out our blog post.
5. We’re always getting inspired by our favorite designers, and we want to share our favorite sound bites from them! For choosing your weekend outfits, remember:
We’ve been craving some sweet Southern style lately, and that’s why we’re jetsetting to Dallas and Houston for some bold and beautiful Texas fashion! Join us as we get haute for Houston and dressy for Dallas for our end-of-summer Texas tour.
For our LIVE Texas Posh Parties, we’re teaming up with 9 amazing Texas-based bloggers and fashion mavens, who will be opening up their closets on Poshmark for you to shop!
If you’re local, we’d love to have you join us! Come mingle, meet, shop, and have a cocktail with the Poshmark team and our co-hosts! Simply shoot us a note to email@example.com by August 13th for Dallas and August 14th for Houston to get on the guest list (space is limited).
If you’re not in the Houston or Dallas area or you can’t attend, don’t you worry! Join us virtually through the Poshmark app or on the web for plenty of Poshmark fun from wherever you may be. Be ready to shop or list all your Southern style, including sweet sundresses, daisy dukes and more!
Hope to see you there!
1. Denver darlings, we had such an amazing time in Denver at our first ever Posh Party in Colorado! The fashion fervor is alive in the Mile High City, and we definitely won’t forget how fun it was to party with our Mountain West girls. Until next time!
2. If you enjoy lounging by the pool while reading fashion mags, you might have noticed us in the most recent copy of Seventeen! We’re so happy to be featured in a magazine that we know and love. So, if you ever browse by a newsstand this month, check us out in Seventeen.
3. Every Wednesday Poshmark is joining StyleCaster’s Twitter chat on fashion, #stylechat. We love talking about industry, fashion news, and our favorite trends with all our fellow fashionistas, and we’re inviting you to join us next Wednesday. For more info, stop by StyleCaster’s #stylechat page!
4. At PMHQ, we make it our business to follow style icons, even bite-sized ones. When we first saw pictures of Alexander Wang’s baby niece in her stylish rags, we absolutely melted. Now, on Instagram, Alonso Mateo is stealing our hearts with his undeniable swag and his #ootds. Check him out!
5. How do you spend your summer weekends? We dream of hanging out poolside, sipping fruity drinks, and spending afternoons picnicking with our puppies. Let us know in the comments below, and have a fabulous weekend!
Mountain west girls know how to Posh Party!
Colorado’s incredible sense of style definitely showed at our event in Denver last night. We met so many amazing glamour gals and style mavens from all walks of life and industries who came to represent what it means to be Mile High stylin’. We can’t wait to return to Colorful Colorado for another Posh Party!
If you didn’t get a chance to stop by our “Sunny Day Style” party, you can still shop all of the great listings from the party, including the closets of our glamorous co-hosts, whom we absolutely have fallen in love with!
Be sure to check out all of the photos from Denver on our Facebook page, too!
Join us at our virtual parties every day on the app!