FREE UBER TOWNCAR RIDE COMPLIMENTS OF POSHMARK
Forget parking or waiting for a cab tonight! Uber makes it super easy to get around Seattle with just the tap of an app. Uber fares are all-inclusive – no need to tip, and no exchange of cash or card is necessary. All you have to do is download the app and enter the promo code SEAPOSHMARK or sign up here for your 1st ride FREE up to $50!
Already an Uber lover? Just enter the code SEAPOSHMARK50 before requesting and enjoy 50% off to and from the event.
See you tonight!
Happy Friday, Poshmarkers! We’ve had a busy, exciting, and record-breaking week here at Poshmark HQ. Here are five of the many (MANY!) things that made us smile this week:
1. Hello, CNBC! We are definitely feeling the love this week from the press. To kick things off, we were featured on a CNBC segment as one of the “Top Ten Disruptors of 2013!” We couldn’t think of a better name to be called on national television and are so honored to be named among the likes of Pinterest, Uber, Fab.com, and Warby Parker.
2. Changing the world, one closet at a time. Business Insider included us in their “10 Apps That Changed How We Think About Shopping” article, next to some of our personal favorites including Starbucks and Target! Best of all? Our amazing Poshmarker, bananniekins, is the cover girl for the entire article! How cute is she?!
3. We Heart StyleCaster. Not only do we love interacting with our NYC-based friends at StyleCaster every week during their Twitter #StyleChat, but we’re so thankful that they included us as one of their top 50 fashion apps. Check out the article here!
4. Posh Party record breaker! It seems like just yesterday when our community shared a couple of thousand listings to our Posh Parties. Well, those few thousands have now turned into nearly 85,000 listings! Yep—you read that right! Last night’s “Pretty & Fun” party was definitely a hit. Shop the party and our hosts’ picks here!
5. Seattle, here we come! Less than one week until our Seattle Posh Party is here and we couldn’t be any more excited! This will mark Poshmark’s first time in Seattle, so we can’t wait to meet, mingle, and sip with the city’s most fashionable. Are you in the area next Thursday, 1/31? Join us! Check out party details here!
When you make a sale on Poshmark, we provide you with a pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping label. No stamps. No hassle. We call that EasyShip.
Remember, the label is pre-paid and ready to go for all packages up to 2 lbs. (If you think your package is over 2 lbs, you can get a label upgrade directly through the app.)
Finding the Right Box.
Poshmark orders ship via USPS Priority Mail. Make sure you’re using the correct box!
Did you know you can request free boxes from USPS? They’ll drop them off to your house!
Packaging Up Your Sale.
We all love getting pretty little things sent to us in the mail, so why not add a special touch to your shipment? Wrap your item in cute tissue paper and include a personalized note to thank your buyer. She’ll love it, we guarantee!
See more tips on packaging!
Placing Your Package In the Mail.
You have three options:
The secret to finding the best items on Poshmark is to find your stylemate!
A stylemate is someone who shares your fashion taste (and your size). Everyone’s got them! Here’s how you can find yours:
1. Follow People.
Your feed is an ever-changing collection of listings shared by the people you are following. A new user’s listing will show up in your feed if someone you are following thought this listing was awesome and wanted to share it with you.
If you like what you see, click through and follow them! This way, every time they add a new listing from their closet, you’ll see it pop up in your feed. Score!
2. Bookmark Your Likes.
As you are shopping on Poshmark, go ahead and “like” items you want to come back to later (and possibly buy!). All your likes will be saved in your “My Likes” collection.
Your “My Likes” Collection can be found at the top navigation bar on your main Feed in the app.
3. Shop Posh Parties & Showrooms
Love Michael Kors, Coach, Louis Vuitton, and other designer names? Keep an eye out for our daily brand-themed Posh Parties. If you miss a party you can always shop past parties and browse through hundreds of brand name items - all at a discount!
If you are looking to shop for items that are brand new, check out the NWT (new with tags) showrooms at our Posh Parties. Learn more about Parties and Showrooms here.
4. Use Our Search Feature.
Explore items by specific brands or categories (such as dresses or shoes) with Poshmark’s search functionality. You can even filter search results by your sizes!
Access the Search Feature at the top navigation bar on your main Feed in the app. To filter your initial search results, click the “Filter” button at the top right of the screen in the next window.
Next Posh Tip: Shop Risk-Free with Buy Safe!
We understand safety and trust are important to you. Poshmark’s Buy Safe Guarantee protects you so you can shop with confidence.
When you purchase on Poshmark, we keep your payment safe until you tell us that you’ve received your order. Only after you’ve marked your item as ‘received’ do we release your payment to the seller.
Remember, if the item you received is not as it was described in the listing, then you are covered under our Buy Safe Guarantee.
Trades & Offline Transactions (i.e. PayPal)
Poshmark does not currently support trades or offline transactions. When money is not exchanged through the Poshmark system, we cannot guarantee that both parties ship and transact as promised. Therefore, we discourage users from participating in trades and offline transactions as they are not protected by our Buy Safe Guarantee.