We’re definitely feeling the love from our amazing community day in and day out at Poshmark HQ thanks to your positive comments, feedback, and suggestions. That’s why we’re so excited to let you know that we have a spankin’ new version of the app available NOW in the App Store that incorporates many of your suggestions, new tools to help you discover products, and so much more! Go on and update to see it for yourself!
In this update:
Your ‘My Likes’ & the Search Tool Are Now in A New, More Convenient Location! We’ve made your main Feed even prettier and more useful with easier access to the listings you’ve liked and to our Search tool. Find them by clicking on the ‘Feed’ tab at the bottom-left hand corner of the app.
Updated ‘My Size’ Filter: Hello, personalized shopping! We’ve now made it even easier to customize your search results and shop past Posh Parties by viewing products across all categories that are only your size.
To set your ‘My Size’ Filter:
To search for items in your size:
New ‘Price Filter’ in Search: Have a specific budget in mind when shopping for your next designer handbag? No problem! You can now filter your search results and shop past Posh Parties with our new ‘Price Filter’ to see items for sale that fall into your desired price range.
To set your Price Filter:
Posh Etiquette: Ever wonder how to become a rockstar Poshmarker and an amazing brand ambassador within our community? Then be sure to read our new “Poshmark Etiquette” at any time in the app for a few simple, straightforward community dos and don’ts.
To access, click on your profile tab at the bottom right corner of the app. Select the ‘Posh Etiquette’ option at the top of the screen.
iPad App: Updated Look: Our iPad app got an upgrade - and we hope you love it as much as we do! Check out the fresh new layout of your closet, past Posh Parties, and all of the browse/search pages.
We hope you enjoy these sweet new features. Happy Poshmarking!
Feeling those Monday blues? Keep calm and party on with us all week with a new lineup of Posh Parties! This Wednesday, we’re bringing you the sun, sand, and laid-back love of San Diego style at our live San Diego Posh Party! Join us virtually and shop for cute cut-offs, sassy sundresses, and more!
Can’t get enough of the fashion stylings of your favorite bloggers? Party with Jessica of Style 4 Love, Tracy of The Right Shoes, Jackie of Living After Midnight, and Sade of The Icon Concierge all this week!
Poshmark is growing quickly and we’re working hard to help women across the country share their closets and keep spreading the love! That’s why we’re so excited to announce that Poshmark is now officially available in the Apple iPad App Store! We’ve brought all of the features from our popular iPhone app, while maximizing the iPad’s larger, efficient screen. Download it now!
Along with a spankin’ new iPad app, we’ve also made a few updates to our iPhone app that we know you’ll love:
To see these updates, be sure to download the latest version of the iPhone app now.
We’re so excited to kick New York Fashion Week off with a Poshmark Instagram Giveaway, where you have a chance to enter to win $100 Posh Credits to shop your favorite fashion bloggers’ closets! From Thursday, February 7 – Sunday, February 10, 2013, the Poshmark Street Team will be out taking street style photos of some of our favorite NYFW attendees in Lincoln Center and sharing them with you on Instagram.
To enter for your chance to win:
Increase your chances of winning, by entering as many times as you wish.
Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, February 10th. One lucky winner will be chosen at random next week!
Good luck, Poshmarkers! Happy Fashion Week!
FREE UBER TOWNCAR RIDE COMPLIMENTS OF POSHMARK
Forget parking or waiting for a cab tonight! Uber makes it super easy to get around Seattle with just the tap of an app. Uber fares are all-inclusive – no need to tip, and no exchange of cash or card is necessary. All you have to do is download the app and enter the promo code SEAPOSHMARK or sign up here for your 1st ride FREE up to $50!
Already an Uber lover? Just enter the code SEAPOSHMARK50 before requesting and enjoy 50% off to and from the event.
See you tonight!
Happy Friday, Poshmarkers! We’ve had a busy, exciting, and record-breaking week here at Poshmark HQ. Here are five of the many (MANY!) things that made us smile this week:
1. Hello, CNBC! We are definitely feeling the love this week from the press. To kick things off, we were featured on a CNBC segment as one of the “Top Ten Disruptors of 2013!” We couldn’t think of a better name to be called on national television and are so honored to be named among the likes of Pinterest, Uber, Fab.com, and Warby Parker.
2. Changing the world, one closet at a time. Business Insider included us in their "10 Apps That Changed How We Think About Shopping" article, next to some of our personal favorites including Starbucks and Target! Best of all? Our amazing Poshmarker, bananniekins, is the cover girl for the entire article! How cute is she?!
3. We Heart StyleCaster. Not only do we love interacting with our NYC-based friends at StyleCaster every week during their Twitter #StyleChat, but we’re so thankful that they included us as one of their top 50 fashion apps. Check out the article here!
4. Posh Party record breaker! It seems like just yesterday when our community shared a couple of thousand listings to our Posh Parties. Well, those few thousands have now turned into nearly 85,000 listings! Yep—you read that right! Last night’s “Pretty & Fun” party was definitely a hit. Shop the party and our hosts’ picks here!
5. Seattle, here we come! Less than one week until our Seattle Posh Party is here and we couldn’t be any more excited! This will mark Poshmark’s first time in Seattle, so we can’t wait to meet, mingle, and sip with the city’s most fashionable. Are you in the area next Thursday, 1/31? Join us! Check out party details here!