1. Hello, world! If you haven’t heard all the buzz, we’ve welcomed a new addition to our Posh family: the Poshmark app for Android! To learn more, check out our blog post! #POSHDROID
2. Our Founder & CEO, Manish, spoke about the dawn of the future with mobile - and to spread Posh love, of course - at SF’s Open Mobile Summit this week. When fashion and tech collides, there’s twice as more fun!
3. Missed out on the fabulous finds of Isabel Marant for H&M on opening day? Find your perfect size and item on Poshmark without the stress of the in-store craziness! Just search for Isabel Marant for H&M on the app.
4. With our new Android app, we’re welcoming an entire family of new Posh users! Our handy Posh Guide can answer all your new user questions. Check it out here!
5. Fridays are for inspiration! Celebrate TGIF with Poshmark by taking on the adventure of this inspirational post. To get more inspired, check out our “Words of Wisdom” Pinterest board.
1. With some of your Posh BFFs packing, plucking and preparing for PoshFest next week, you might feel a little left out in all the fun, but it’s not too late to purchase a ticket to Poshmark’s first ever fashion festival! Coordinate that epic road trip with your girlfriends that you’ve always wanted to have or splurge a little on a weekend getaway to Vegas.
Check out our Eventbrite page for all information on PoshFest, tickets and FAQs!
2. Give a first impression that lasts at PoshFest - with your own super chic business cards! Poshmark and Moo.com are offering you 100 free mini business cards for you to personalize to perfection and pick-up at registration - you only have to pay a $3 shipping fee. Your closet will definitely make a statement at PoshFest!
3. Have you heard? PoshFest 2013’s full schedule is now available on our Eventbrite page! If you’re curious which of your favorite fashion influencers and tastemakers are speaking that weekend, click through for updated information on panels, workshops and more!
4. At PMHQ, we’ve been counting down to PoshFest, and our excitement definitely shows… on our nails! Check out our fun little IG video and see how we’ve been getting ready for Vegas.
5. Headed to Vegas, but stuck on what to pack? Let Poshmark be your guide to all things fashionable and fit for your luggage! This week Kate of @wearinla showed us her PoshFest essentials - from her iPad to business cards - so check out her post here! If you want even more style inspiration for next weekend, check out our “Vegas, Baby!” Pinterest board for everything glitter and gold.
Happy Friday, Poshmarkers! We are so excited for the crème de la crème of award shows with the Oscars this Sunday. Hello, gowns, diamonds, and fabulous shoes! From the always stunning nominee Jennifer Lawrence, to the oh-so-handsome Bradley Cooper, we are eager to see what everyone will be wearing!
To celebrate the Oscars, we are throwing a Posh Party Sunday afternoon! Be sure to join us for the Red Carpet Worthy Dresses & Gowns party. Trust us, there will be tons of glitz and glamour!
Here’s to a sparkly weekend!
Hope everyone had a fab week! We have been feeling so festive and hope to spread the holiday cheer to you all in today’s Friday Five roundup!
1. #PoshmarkTurns1 Recap: Our birthday party may have come and gone, but the amazing photos are still living on! If you haven’t had the chance to peek at the album from the event you can do so on our Facebook Page! Thanks again to our amazing Poshmarkers who have made this first year so successful! Feel free to tag yourself, like, and share! Can’t wait to see what year 2 will bring!
2. Gift Giving Parties: Have a fashionista best friend, super-stylish sister, or just looking to treat yourself to something special this holiday season? Don’t forget to join our afternoon Gift Giving Posh Parties happening everyday at 12pm PST!
3. #StyleChat: Fashion questions, style tips, and new fashionable friends? Yes, please! Every Wednesday from 12pm-1pm PST you are invited to join us and a great group of fashion lovers alike in StyleCaster's weekly #StyleChats on Twitter! We’re having so much fun and would love for you to join in!
4. Winter Pinterest Inspiration: With the temperatures really starting to drop (yes, even for California standards), it’s finally starting to feel like winter around here at PMHQ. What does this weather change mean for us? New outfit ideas on Pinterest, of course! Check out what we have been Pinning on our ‘Get Cozy' and 'Keep Calm and Sparkle On' boards.
5. Holiday Cheer: We are taking the number five spot today to send you sparkles, smiles, and love during this very festive time of year!
Have a great weekend! XO!
Hi, Poshmarkers! We hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving full of laughter with your loved ones and plenty of yummy food! Amidst the Black Friday craze, we wanted to take this moment to show our thanks to you, our passionate, dedicated, and wonderful community. It comes from the bottom of the entire Poshmark Team’s hearts when we say we love you and are beyond thankful for each and everyone of you! We couldn’t ask for a better community!
Lots of love from all of us here at Poshmark!
It’s Friday, Friday, Friiiidayy! Okay, we apologize for potentially getting that song in your head, but another week has gone by and we are thrilled to share our highlights from the week!
1. New Posh Party Themes: This weekend we have a couple new themes that we are really excited about! Tonight is our “Casual Friday” Party (dressed down, but fashionable styles) and tomorrow night is our “Borrowed from the Boys" Party (blazers, button-ups, suits, trousers—oh my!), so be ready! If you have any fun Posh Party themes suggestions, let us know in the comment section below!
2. SXSW Panel Picker: We announced this yesterday in this post, but we would love all of your support in getting the mastermind behind Poshmark to speak at SXSW in Austin next March! Thank you to all who have already voted!
3. Pinteresting: We are SO close to our 500th follower on Pinterest. Woohoo! If you love shoes, arm candy, prints or anything to do with fashion, you most definitely will be doing some repinning!
4. Suggested Users: Exciting news! Starting this week, we will be picking new rockstar Poshmarkers to be added to our “Suggested Users List” in the app! If you have an amazing closet, fab Covershots and are an all around great Poshmarker, you have a chance too!
5. Posh Styled: We have been seeing so many Tweets & Instagrams of you rocking items purchased on Poshmark and let us just say, we. love. them. (!!!) Don’t forget to hashtag #Poshmark and #PoshStyled so we can share! How cute is yourstrulycarr’s new Gucci bag via Poshmark?!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Can you believe June has come and gone so quickly? Like they always say, “Time flies when you are having fun!” Here are 5 things that made us oh-so-happy in this last week of June!
1. Chicago LIVE Posh Party: We know this just happened, but we were seriously blown away (Ha! Get it? Windy City…Blown Away? Ok, we digress). What a perfect way to say goodbye to June with a super successful Posh Party!
2. While we are on the Posh Party note, the in-app “Summer Staples” Posh Party had over 10,000 listings! Can you believe it?! Best. Community. EVER! Happy shopping, ladies!
3. Oh, Pinterest, you never cease to stop inspiring us! We are discovering so many new followers (and they’re finding us!) lately that we just had to share this picture that has us grinning into the weekend. Why? Because life really is beautiful!
4. With every week comes an array of gorgeous new closets on Poshmark. One you do not want to miss this week is HiHaHo’s closet. It’s full of gorgeous shoes (like the beauties pictured below), leather goods, and adorable skirts & dresses!
5. Holiday Alert! Next week is the 4th of July, the ultimate Americana Day and, honestly, we love any excuse to dress up in theme! We LOVE the idea of this pretty dress worn with these wedges! What will you be wearing?
Have a fabulous weekend, Poshmarkers! <3
Happy Friday, friends! We want to introduce our new weekly feature where we will round up five things from the past week that we are loving, whether it be trends, listings, or something that just made us smile.
1. The thought of going to Southern California next week for two live listing parties! We are so excited to get to see some old friends and meeting new ones in Los Angeles and Orange County. If you are in the area, we would love to see you and help you create listings! See all the deets here.
2. We love a good viral video, especially when it involves amazing women like Rebecca Minkoff, Man Repeller, and Hilary Rhoda dancing and lip syncing. We haven’t been able to stop watching it and singing along all week!
3. PMHQ is an office full of animal lovers and this Live Puppy Cam Stream had us quite distracted from our work. Can we say ca-uuuute?! Watch at your own risk…it will keep you captivated (err, it will distract you for much longer than you’d think!).
4. We don’t like to toot our own horn (okay we lied, we totally do), but when Poshmark or someone that works at Poshmark gets recognized, we have to give them a big round of applause! Check out our amazing co-founder and VP of Marketing Tracy Sun mentioned in USA Today on the list of female founders under 35! Work it, Tracy!
5. Last but certainly not least: Posh Parties, DUH! We have some amazing in-app shopping parties going on this weekend that are making us and our wallets seriously excited. Kicking it off tonight is our “Designer Accessories” party. There are a few of us at PMHQ who are on the hunt for some new sunglasses, so show us what you got!