We hope you have a fashionable and festive break, whether you are traveling to see family, gathering with friends, or just taking some time for yourself! And, as always, we’ll be sure to see you in the app!
xo, The Poshmark Team
‘Tis the season to take advantage of wearing all things festive, sparkly and oh-so-fun, whether you’re headed to a holiday party or your family’s gathering! Here are some of our favorite holiday items currently for sale on Poshmark!
Adrianna Papell Sequin Dress: $128 (
Crystal Bracelet Set: $18 (
Beaded & Sequin Parker Dress: $269 (
Glitter Platform Heels: $30 (
Glam Kate Spade Necklace: $200 (
Swarovski Crystal Clutch: $100
Happy Friday, Poshmarkers! This week was jam-packed with excitement: from a major announcement, to celebrating our first birthday! See what had us jumping for joy this week:
1. #PoshmarkTurns1: We celebrated our first birthday this week! The past year has been filled with so many amazing milestones, growth, and love. We owe it all to you, our amazing Poshmarkers! We can’t wait for what year two has in store for us!
2. Giveaway Alert: No birthday would be complete without a party, so that is exactly what we did! Our local friends, community, and friends came out to help us celebrate on Wednesday night and we had the best time ever! There was dancing, photo booth fun and, of course, an amazing gift box…which we are also giving away to ten lucky Poshmarkers! For the chance to win a box yourself, click here!
3. Hot Off The Press: If you missed our over-the-moon-with-excitement announcement earlier in the week, check out this amazing article. It not only shares Poshmark’s big news, but is downright hilarious!
4. Posh Love: It makes us so happy to hear about your favorite Poshmark purchases, see how you styled an item, and the adorable packaging you put so much love into. What we also love: Amazing and creative ways to show your Poshmark pride! Take our own team member, Adiel, for example. How gorgeous did her nails turn out? Blown. Away.
5. Posh Party It Up: We don’t know about you, but this week has us so ready for a relaxing weekend full of SATC reruns and getting ready for the holidays. No better way to complete your weekend than by lounging and shopping in this weekend’s fashionably-fun Posh Parties that are now happening three times a day! We’re kicking things off with the “Glamour Girl” Party tonight at 7pm PST! Hope to see you there. :)
We can’t tell you how blessed we are to have SO many things bring smiles to our faces each and everyday. Here are a few things in particular that are making us extra happy this week:
1. #PoshmarkTurns1: As you may have read on the blog earlier this week, Poshmark is turning 1! We can’t wait to celebrate this year of success, and of course we couldn’t have done it without each and everyone of you! If you are in the Bay Area, be sure to read how to win a ticket to our party and take home one fab gift box!
2. Tasty Treats: If there’s one thing that gets the office buzzing, it’s when we have yummy treats in front of us (yes—we live to eat)! Cupcakes, chips, macarons. You name it, we love it! Nearly every day this week we were spoiled above-and-beyond by some of our friends who dropped by with delicious snacks for us, so thank you for thinking of us over here at PMHQ and providing us with some fuel to keep working hard!
3. Holiday Gift Guide Posh Parties: Have you been tuning in to our afternoon Posh Parties? Come list, shop, and share all things that are “New With Tags” (aka “NWT”) that make the perfect holiday gift! Stay tuned next week for even more Gift Guide Parties hosted by some of our favorite boutiques on Poshmark!
4. Posh Packages: The closer we get to the holidays, the more we are seeing some mighty-fabulous packaging! When shipping out your sales, remember that this could possibly be a gift for someone else! Fun tissue paper, ribbon and a thank you card make the world of a difference (and we’ve seen that it keeps shoppers coming back to the same closets for more).
5. Goodbye, November: Time really does fly by when you’re having fun. This November we gave thanks, had fashionably-fun Posh Parties, rockstar hosts, and so much more. We welcome December with open arms and can’t wait to spend the holidays with you all!
Have a wonderful weekend, Poshmarkers!
Another week has flown by and we’re getting excited (per usual) because Halloween is just around the corner! Not only are we trying to plan out our costumes, but next week we’re planning on having a little pumpkin decorating party with the whole office—good times at PMHQ! With fall in full swing, and the holidays getting closer, we’re feeling a bit joyous and jolly! See what else has us smiling in today’s Friday Five:
1. Social Edge Summit: For those of you who follow us on Twitter, you may have seen that one of our co-founders’ and our VP of Marketing, Tracy Sun, spoke at the SE Summit Conference held in San Francisco. Not only did Poshmark meet and mingle with fellow entrepreneurs and companies, but we had to represent with our famous traveling photo wall!
One of our favorite quotes from Tracy: “Mobile offers a different level of engagement. [Poshmark takes] it to a new level. You can discover in ways you couldn’t before.”
2. Halloween Prep: It’s officially time to get in the Halloween(ie) spirit! We’ve been getting so much inspiration on how to fashionably decorate our office pumpkins, but this has to be one of our faves! What will you be doing to your pumpkins and, better yet, what are you dressing up as?!
3. Autumnal Inspiration: Yes, that’s tonight’s Posh Party theme, but we also have a slew of other fall fashion-inspired parties up ahead, including our “Jackets, Blazers & Layering Pieces” on Sunday evening! Be sure to get those scarves, boots, and sweaters ready to list!
5. Support the Cause: One of the reasons we love what we do so much is because we get to meet so many talented people, both virtually on Poshmark and across our social media channels, as well as in-person. We met the super sweet Itchelita on Instagram, where she posts adorable pictures of her handmade bracelets and tons of fashion inspiration. When she recently sent us over these pink and silver bracelets in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we knew we had to share the love and encourage you to join us! Itchelita is donating 50% of the proceeds of this bracelet to the American Breast Cancer Association. Fashion for a cause? YES, PLEASE!
Have a great weekend, Poshmarkers! See you on the app! xo