1. Hey, social (media) butterflies! Did you know that Poshmark is on Google+? Now, you can follow all the updates on fashion fun at PMHQ on our newest platform.
If you love daily style and sass, be sure to follow us on Google+ and give us a +1!
2. Ever wanted to chat with Poshmark about the latest in the fashion industry, beauty tips and more? Every Wednesday, we talk shop at StyleCaster’s most buzzed-about hour on Twitter, StyleChat!
If you follow and use the hashtag “StyleChat” at 12PM PST, you can send us all your questions about trending fashion and join style mavens from all across the world for the fashionable hour on Twitter.
3. Oh la love! We’re crushing on the “Ankle Strap Heels, Sandals & Wedges” Showroom because we’re obsessed with shoes that are flirty AND fierce.
We want almost every shoe in this Showroom, and we hope that you can find the pair of your dreams here.
4. The Posh Party fun doesn’t end with the work week.
Whether you’re cozying up with a wine glass and Netflix or out with your girlfriends, join us for our weekend Posh Parties for all your shopping needs - all from your phone!
5. Friday is a day of inspiration, so we hope to kickstart a fabulous weekend with a little reminder to always style yourself with class and a little Posh. ;)
For more daily inspiration, be sure to follow our "Words of Wisdom" board on Pinterest!
One of the greatest romances a woman can have is with her closet. With Valentine’s Day coming up, get a gift that you can fall in love with over and over again. For the most romantic shopping day of the year, Herve Leger and Valentino are the men who can set your heart a-flutter.
Tan and Black Herve Leger Dress: $995
Herve Leger V-Neck Lilac Bandage Dress: $550
Herve Leger Limited Edition Midnight Navy Dress: $400
Valentino Platform Lace Pump Black & Taupe: $525
Valentino Rockstud Strappy Ballerina Flats: $400
Valentino Black Patent Bow Heels: $599
Sorry, Weekend. We’re a little in love with Mondays. It’s hard not to love Mondays at Poshmark because the beginning of the week starts a new lineup of Posh Parties! For the shopping obsessed, Mondays are magical.
Monday funday! There’s more reasons to start loving Monday with a whole new lineup of Posh Parties out at the beginning of every week. Shop curated picks by our fab fashion influencers - Katie of Ruffles & Truffles, Taylor of Whiskey Ginger, Heather of The Heathered Life and Emily of Eat Glitter - and our other community hosts!
For 2014, have breakfast wearing Tiffany’s! Shop for a weekend outfit that is classic Audrey Hepburn or very Hollywood a la Elizabeth Taylor and fall in love with your wardrobe all over again. LBD, petite peplum skirts, Tiffany’s for everyday? Yes, please! If you love these oh-la-lovely listings, shop these and more at our "Simply Classic" Posh Party tonight!
Go screen-worthy with these listings:
1. Tiffany & Co. Large Heart Tag Pendant: $225
2. Peplum Skirt with Faux Leather Ruffle: $20
3. Louis Vuitton Speedy Handbag: $4200
4. Steve Madden Luxe Crown Heels: $70
5. J. Crew Crystal Drop Earrings: $30
With only a few more days left in 2013, we are ferociously trying to figure out how we can sparkle our way into the new year! Whether you want to go for a vixen-esque all black ensemble, or go bold with color and jewels here are a few of our favorite looks for saying “Hello” to 2014!
NYE Look #1: Jewel Tones
NYE Look #2: Dramatic Chic
NYE Look #3: Glitter & Gold
(Images via Pinterest)
Don’t know what to get your fashionable loved ones for the holidays this year? With our new feature for iOS and on the Web (don’t worry Android is coming soon!)- Showrooms - finding the perfect gift is made even easier. Check out the main page for the entire list of showrooms, or our fave winter essentials like J. Crew Sweaters to Chunky Knit Scarves.
Happy holiday Poshing!
What’s better than one Posh Party full of your favorite brands, handbags and shoes? A whole week of these Posh Parties! Join our fashion influencers, Chanel of Chanel Files and Alison of Chain Strap Purse, as they host this week’s parties. Also, don’t miss out on the other Posh Parties of our fabulous community hosts!
PoshFest might be over, but the Posh Partying doesn’t stop at the start of the work week! With the Fall season (and its trends) in full swing, we’re playing around with new Posh Party themes - from Madewell and FRYE to North Face and Nike!