1. The kitty cat is out of the bag! Our next live Posh Party is in sunny San Diego on Wednesday, May 8th! For more information and how to rsvp, check out our blog post.
2. Exciting news! We were featured on USA Today in a stellar AP story about apps creating big business opportunities! Major props to our amazing user, Candice, for being so screen-worthy and savvy!
3. We at PMHQ want to send all our Posh Love to our Instagram friends who all made it possible for us to reach 10K followers! If you’re interested in daily trends, fabulous listings, and our adventures in and out of the office, follow us on Instagram!
4. Just because you have weekend plans doesn’t mean you can’t Posh Party with us this weekend! Join us from wherever you are for our Bold & Beautiful and Work Week Chic evening parties on Saturday and Sunday!
5. With the end of cool weather and spring showers come May flowers … in bloom and in print! We’re inspired by Mother Nature’s festive florals. Decorate yourself in this spring’s prettiest trend: floral print!
Have a fabulous weekend, Poshmarkers!
1. Are you Coachella-bound? Spend a few moments Coachillin’ with PM and check out our “Festival of Fashion” style board on Pinterest for a few outfit ideas. With the hot hot heat, you’re bound to have a few wardrobe changes.
2. Poshmark is taking over the East Coast in Philly and DC for our next LIVE Posh Parties. Save the date for April 23rd (for Philly) or April 25th (for DC)! Get ready to mingle with our fabulous co-hosts, dress to the nines with some wines, and make a network of Posh sisters. Stay tuned to the blog for details next week!
3. Recently, we’ve been noticing all the too-cute-to-quit packaging from our Posh sellers on social media, and we wanted to send you all some sweet kudos for sending your buyers some extra love. If you have some cute packaging for display, send us a hashtag (#poshpackages) on Twitter and Instagram!
4. Just because it’s Friday doesn’t mean that Posh Partying ends! Join us throughout the weekend for our Fresh Fashion party on Saturday, Ladylike Luxe on Sunday, and all our other parties.
5. From Poshmark with love, have a fabulous Friday! Listen to music outside and have a dance party on your lawn, indulge in a little DIY, or have a Ryan Gosling movie marathon. It’s your Friday!
There are many reasons why we love the color emerald: the Pantone gods has dubbed it color of the year, St. Patrick’s Day is all about that lucky hue, and it is a statement shade for spring.
At PMHQ, we believe that clothes are our good luck charms, and these listings of emerald darlings have us spreading the luck from closet to closet:
1. Viveca emerald cap-toe heels: $28
2. Emerald bow-tie earrings: $7
3. NWT Kate Spade emerald handbag: $120
Have a great weekend, and Happy Poshmarking!