Hi, Poshmarkers! We hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving full of laughter with your loved ones and plenty of yummy food! Amidst the Black Friday craze, we wanted to take this moment to show our thanks to you, our passionate, dedicated, and wonderful community. It comes from the bottom of the entire Poshmark Team’s hearts when we say we love you and are beyond thankful for each and everyone of you! We couldn’t ask for a better community!
Lots of love from all of us here at Poshmark!
Happy Friday, friends! We want to introduce our new weekly feature where we will round up five things from the past week that we are loving, whether it be trends, listings, or something that just made us smile.
1. The thought of going to Southern California next week for two live listing parties! We are so excited to get to see some old friends and meeting new ones in Los Angeles and Orange County. If you are in the area, we would love to see you and help you create listings! See all the deets here.
2. We love a good viral video, especially when it involves amazing women like Rebecca Minkoff, Man Repeller, and Hilary Rhoda dancing and lip syncing. We haven’t been able to stop watching it and singing along all week!
3. PMHQ is an office full of animal lovers and this Live Puppy Cam Stream had us quite distracted from our work. Can we say ca-uuuute?! Watch at your own risk…it will keep you captivated (err, it will distract you for much longer than you’d think!).
4. We don’t like to toot our own horn (okay we lied, we totally do), but when Poshmark or someone that works at Poshmark gets recognized, we have to give them a big round of applause! Check out our amazing co-founder and VP of Marketing Tracy Sun mentioned in USA Today on the list of female founders under 35! Work it, Tracy!
5. Last but certainly not least: Posh Parties, DUH! We have some amazing in-app shopping parties going on this weekend that are making us and our wallets seriously excited. Kicking it off tonight is our “Designer Accessories” party. There are a few of us at PMHQ who are on the hunt for some new sunglasses, so show us what you got!