The gals at PMHQ are not only obsessed with making your Poshmark experience more fabulous, but they are also big on trends! We asked a few members of our Community team to share what spring trends they can’t wait to try out - along with a few of their Showooms wishlist items.
Showroom: Jeffrey Campbell Under $100
She says: “Quilted and trimmed with chains make these chic wedges perfect to wear for winter to spring transition. These beauties will even keep me looking luxe all the way through those fun summer nights!”
Showroom: Printed Pants
She says: “I am woman, hear my roar! Printed leopard pants are chic for the office and glam for a night-out in the city! After all, leopard is pretty much neutral, right?”
Showroom: Saint Laurent Heels & Shoes
She says: “These stilettos are like finding a pot of gold but in the form of a shoe! The metallic pebbled look is the perfect touch to an edgy leather look or even a sweet pastel outfit.”
Showroom: Proenza Schouler PS1 Bags
She says: “This casual chic bag is perfect for my work week and then into the weekend!”
Showroom: Zara Under $50
She says: “Burgundy is a stylish color for day and night; I like that I can transition these.”
Showroom: Valentino Handbags & Shoes
She says: “Every girl needs a pop of color!”
Showroom: Zara Under $50
She says: “I’m obsessed with French Bulldogs, so the print on these pants is too cute to handle!”
Showroom: Kate Spade Wallets
She says: “I love the polka dots on this fabulous clutch. It’s the perfect size to carry all of your everyday necessities.”
Showroom: D’Orsay Shoes
She says: “These black d’orsay flats are the perfect staple to any wardrobe because they’re both comfortable and on trend.”
Hollywood darling and up-and-coming fashion icon - Kate Bosworth - knows a thing or two about designing a great outfit. In 2013, the actress partnered up with Topshop to bring city chic style to the masses, and now you can get this look for less on Poshmark!
Monday funday! There’s more reasons to start loving Monday with a whole new lineup of Posh Parties out at the beginning of every week. Shop curated picks by our fab fashion influencers - Katie of Ruffles & Truffles, Taylor of Whiskey Ginger, Heather of The Heathered Life and Emily of Eat Glitter - and our other community hosts!
Our newest feature, Showrooms, is a shopaholic’s retail dream. Can you imagine an entire showroom filled with your favorite brands, trends and styles - available 24/7 on your mobile device? Yes, please! Shop items from all your favorite stores without having to pay full price with Showrooms.
This week, we’re especially crushing on the Topshop & ASOS Showroom! Trending styles at an affordable price are right up our alley! Check out our wishlist items from this Showroom and be sure to shop the other ones here.
ASOS Belted Dolman Sleeve Coat: $75
Topshop Pink Jacquard Cropped Pants: $50 Retail $80
For 2014, have breakfast wearing Tiffany’s! Shop for a weekend outfit that is classic Audrey Hepburn or very Hollywood a la Elizabeth Taylor and fall in love with your wardrobe all over again. LBD, petite peplum skirts, Tiffany’s for everyday? Yes, please! If you love these oh-la-lovely listings, shop these and more at our "Simply Classic" Posh Party tonight!
Go screen-worthy with these listings:
1. Tiffany & Co. Large Heart Tag Pendant: $225
2. Peplum Skirt with Faux Leather Ruffle: $20
3. Louis Vuitton Speedy Handbag: $4200
4. Steve Madden Luxe Crown Heels: $70
5. J. Crew Crystal Drop Earrings: $30
1. Start your new year off to a fabulous start and de-clutter your closet with Poshmark! From the comfort of your mobile phone, you can list shoes, accessories and clothes from last season and make some extra cash for 2014’s fashion trends.
Download or upgrade your app here!
2. Looking for a specific brand or trend? Use Poshmark’s new Showrooms feature to explore and shop your favorite fringe handbags or Kate Spade wallets. This week we’re crushing on every listing in the the New Rebecca Minkoff Handbags showroom. Quirky, cute and so easy to shop with Showrooms!
3. Just because it’s the new year doesn’t mean that Poshmark is old news! With a shout-out in Forbes and an interview with our CEO on Yahoo! Finance, we’re starting the new year hotter off the press than ever. Be sure to read all about us!
4. We can’t stop and won’t stop Posh Partying! Join us this weekend for some ahh-mazing Posh Parties. From a Posh Party on street style to Statement Pieces, you’ll be sure to find the perfect outfit for next weekend.
5. We like to start the new year with a little inspiration. From fashion to female entrepreneurship, we encourage you to take chances! Be bold for 2014 - you’ll never know where you’ll end up. If you want more motivational magic, be sure to follow our Pinterest and check out our Words of Wisdom board.
Dress festively and fashionably for the rest of the season. Grab a little sequin sparkle and other holiday trends at our Posh Parties all week long! Shop stylish host picks from your favorite influencers - like author Paige Wolf of Spit That Out! - or from our fabulous community hosts!
Don’t know what to get your fashionable loved ones for the holidays this year? With our new feature for iOS and on the Web (don’t worry Android is coming soon!)- Showrooms - finding the perfect gift is made even easier. Check out the main page for the entire list of showrooms, or our fave winter essentials like J. Crew Sweaters to Chunky Knit Scarves.
Happy holiday Poshing!