1. If you’ve stopped by the Endicia table at PoshFest, you’re probably wondering which lucky Poshers won an ahh-mazing scale from their giveaway!
Drumroll, please - congratulations to Kate of @wearinla, Darci of @dw_style and Erin of @erinnmiller! These lovely ladies will receive a top-of-the-line scale from Endicia and Poshmark to help take their closet to the next level!
2. Hello, our glam ghouls! So much Posh love for celebrating Halloween with us on Instagram and on the blog. We hope that we inspired a few last-minute costumes.
3. LuckyFABULOUS! That’s the word to describe Poshmark’s experience at LuckyFABB this year. From the super chic style conversation with Eva Mendes (yes, scarves are in) to meeting old and new fashion friends that are Poshers themselves, we did leave our hearts in New York.
4. Poshmark has had a sparkly good time this Fall season. To celebrate how much we’ve been fall-ing for sweater weather, we’re rounding up our last nine Instagrams! From Halloween to captivating cover shots, there’s no end to all the funtivities for Poshmark.
5. Happy Friday!
The cherry on top of the Friday 5 sundae is a little, but loud reminder to never let anyone dull your sparkle.
If you love these inspirational quotes as much as we do, follow our "Words of Wisdom" board on Pinterest!
To our Posh community on the biggest couture costume celebration of the year, have a spooky good Halloween!
For our last-minute costume creators, we’re sharing our favorite Pinterest DIY inspirations! From a Bambi babe to Mary Poppin’, you’ll definitely find your alter ego!
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest for style inspiration on the daily.
Another week has flown by and we’re getting excited (per usual) because Halloween is just around the corner! Not only are we trying to plan out our costumes, but next week we’re planning on having a little pumpkin decorating party with the whole office—good times at PMHQ! With fall in full swing, and the holidays getting closer, we’re feeling a bit joyous and jolly! See what else has us smiling in today’s Friday Five:
1. Social Edge Summit: For those of you who follow us on Twitter, you may have seen that one of our co-founders’ and our VP of Marketing, Tracy Sun, spoke at the SE Summit Conference held in San Francisco. Not only did Poshmark meet and mingle with fellow entrepreneurs and companies, but we had to represent with our famous traveling photo wall!
One of our favorite quotes from Tracy: “Mobile offers a different level of engagement. [Poshmark takes] it to a new level. You can discover in ways you couldn’t before."
2. Halloween Prep: It’s officially time to get in the Halloween(ie) spirit! We’ve been getting so much inspiration on how to fashionably decorate our office pumpkins, but this has to be one of our faves! What will you be doing to your pumpkins and, better yet, what are you dressing up as?!
3. Autumnal Inspiration: Yes, that’s tonight’s Posh Party theme, but we also have a slew of other fall fashion-inspired parties up ahead, including our “Jackets, Blazers & Layering Pieces” on Sunday evening! Be sure to get those scarves, boots, and sweaters ready to list!
5. Support the Cause: One of the reasons we love what we do so much is because we get to meet so many talented people, both virtually on Poshmark and across our social media channels, as well as in-person. We met the super sweet Itchelita on Instagram, where she posts adorable pictures of her handmade bracelets and tons of fashion inspiration. When she recently sent us over these pink and silver bracelets in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we knew we had to share the love and encourage you to join us! Itchelita is donating 50% of the proceeds of this bracelet to the American Breast Cancer Association. Fashion for a cause? YES, PLEASE!
Have a great weekend, Poshmarkers! See you on the app! xo