1. If you watched Good Morning America earlier this week, you might have noticed an ENTIRE segment on Poshmark - starring our CEO and founder, Manish, and darling Posher, Hannah (@hannaho)!
America was buzzing all about Posh, and we couldn’t be happier. Watch the video here:
2. Noticed anything different about Poshmark on the web? We’re always looking for new ways to make your shopping experience easier and even more fabulous, so we’re introducing the “Shop” tab in our navigation menu!
From there, you can choose to shop items by category, Showrooms or a specific brand. To enjoy this and our new Search filters, upgrade or download the new version of the Poshmark app! Learn more about our web update here.
3. Pinterest + Poshmark = oh, the fashion possibilities! Our partner Pinterest understands how important visual inspiration is to spreading the PoshLove. In their Pinterest for Business case study about Poshmark, they’re featuring how we’ve been using the platform to inspire users to pin and shop.
Take a peek at the case study here!
4. OMG. NYFW! The fashion industry is amidst their favorite season, and we want to help you pack and dress the perfect outfit for those headed to New York or to glam it up at the office. Take a look at our "What to Wear" post to make a real street style statement.
5. Valentine’s Day is the ultimate date night. For a wow-worthy dress for the most romantic night of the year, check out our Date Night Posh Party from earlier this month or our Alice + Olivia Dresses Showroom for something a little fun and feminine!
Enter the new year with a fabulous new wardrobe while clearing out your closet! From your favorite brands to winter trends that you’re aching to try out, this week’s schedule of Posh Parties has it all! Shop the host picks of oh-so-Posh community hosts all week long.
With only a few more days left in 2013, we are ferociously trying to figure out how we can sparkle our way into the new year! Whether you want to go for a vixen-esque all black ensemble, or go bold with color and jewels here are a few of our favorite looks for saying “Hello” to 2014!
NYE Look #1: Jewel Tones
NYE Look #2: Dramatic Chic
NYE Look #3: Glitter & Gold
(Images via Pinterest)
Tis the season … to shop on Poshmark! With the holidays right around the corner, it’s never too early to start shopping for your fashionable loved ones!
We’ve rounded up our holiday inspiration and wishlist for your shopping pleasure. If you are taken away by our holiday spirit, be sure to follow our "We Heart the Holidays" board on Pinterest for even more sparkle and fun.
1. Jessica Simpson Jeweled Suede Flats: $20
2. Glam Statement Necklace: $25
3. Tadashi Three-Quarter Sleeve Cocktail Dress: $280
5. Christian Dior Navy & White Blazer: $40
These Boston babes know how to dress up polished, prep & oh so glam, and these four New England fashion bloggers are going to teach us how to wear dresses in our favorite prep and nautical styles!
If you absolutely fall in love with the fashion of our fabulous Boston hosts, be sure to join us for our “Polished, Prep & Glam” LIVE Posh Party from Boston this week. If you’re in the area, RSVP on Eventbrite today!
Check out how these ladies fashion a new appreciation for stripes:
THE “EYE CANDY” LOOK
Kara of "The Bostonista"
Barbie only wishes she had this dress! The lovely Miss Kara takes prep to a whole new level of feminine and wears pink head to toe, wearing a loud print with a softer shoe to break up the color.
THE “NAUTICAL BUT NICE” LOOK
Kristen of "The Boston Fashionista"
Kristen’s dress is the very picture of New England polished, and we just want to sail away on vacation in this dress.
THE “SOME LIKE IT FLORAL” LOOK
McKenna of "McKenna Bleu"
McKenna’s outfit proves that prep doesn’t have to be in Oxford blues and grays! She livens up her stripe with a bright yellow and florals galore, and we admire her style bravado!
THE “DOTTED DIVA” LOOK
Lynzy of "Sparkling Footsteps"
While stripes might be the queen of preppy print, polka dots are a refreshing new take on the trend. Both sweet and stylish, we can’t help but fall in love with Lynzy’s darling look, and don’t get us started on how much we love that hat.
See you soon, Boston!