With the end of Fall and Thanksgiving fast approaching, there’s so much to be thankful for - fabulous fashion, an even better community and an app that keeps on giving! Let’s celebrate the holidays all week long by joining us for our Posh Parties.
Happy Labor Day, hard-working mamas and stylish office gals! During your fabulous brunch, spa day or shopping date today, celebrate with us at our oh-so-trendy Posh Parties!
If you are crushing on blogger style, be sure to join us for the Posh Parties of Ashley of Ashes Into Fashion and the talented singer and Buzznet writer, Jessica! Also, we have our fabulous community hosting all week long!
1. If you were in San Diego and watching the nightly news on NBC, you probably saw a little Poshmark before bed. We were featured by NBC 7’s Consumer Bob on a segment about turning your closet into a profit, as they interviewed our rockstar user (and friend!), Jocelyn of Bossy Jocey. Watch the clip with us today!
2. Bachelor fans, did you see that we were featured by Michelle Money in a video of her favorite things on her hilarious YouTube Channel? It’s one of our favorite things this week, and that’s why we had to feature it in our Friday Five!
3. We’re nearly at 1,500 followers on Tumblr! Help us get even more love, spread the word, reblog, and follow us! We want to send out our PMHQ updates, fashion-forward news on trends and styles, and love and glitter to all the ladies we can.
4. We California girls love the sand, sun, and summertime fun. With the weather warming up and June fast on its way, get ready for the summer by stocking up on cute crop tops. Here is one we’re particularly wild about, but shop many more on Poshmark here, here, and here.
5. Are you a “Girly Girl” or a “Downtown Chic” lady? Then you are going to want to Posh Party with us all weekend long for our weekend lineup of spectacular parties. Happy Poshmarking!
October? Is that really you?! While we can’t believe that time is flying as fast as it is, we are so excited for another fashion-filled month! Between new Posh Parties, updates of the Poshmark app, and just all around fall-fashion-fun, here is our round up of highlights this week!
1. App Update! Have you updated to the newest version of Poshmark? If not, what are you waiting for? There’s a slew of new features including sharing your Poshmark Closet to Instagram, reporting and blocking users, and being able to filter through sold items!
2. Posh Party Heaven. This week’s Posh Parties blew.us.away. Not only did we have the highest number of listings at our “Girly Girl” party, but last night we had the highest number of listings shared to our “Host Picks Showroom,” with a whopping 202 listings!
3. Instalove. We have been feeling SO much love from our users via Instagram! Between outfit posts with Poshmark pieces styled up, your packages ready to be shipped, and sharing your Poshmark closets, we are definitely feeling oh-so-happy to see your pics! Keep ‘em coming (and don’t forget to tag us @Poshmark)!
4. Support the Cause. October kicks of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we definitely want to take a moment to show our support for all the fighters and their families! There are some great fashion collaborations out there where proceeds go to help finding a cure, so be sure to check these out: Essie, LOFT, & Oia Jules.
"It’s amazing what we can accomplish when we’re in it together." -Essie
5. Fall-ing Hard. As the season changes before our very eyes, we’re getting even more excited to start adding warmer layers, hanging out by the fireplace, and snuggling up with our loved ones (including our pets!). Until then, we have started a new Pinterest board to document our favorite fall looks. Be sure to follow along!
In honor of our "Girly Girl" Posh Party tonight, we thought who better to get inspiration from than the girliest of girls herself (and a PMHQ fashion fave), Ms. Lauren Conrad! We love her style so much and are totally digging this summer-to-fall transitional look.
Oh, what’s that? You love it too and want to know how you can recreate this look? Look no further than Poshmark to purchase pieces that pack a pretty punch!
Get the Girly Girl Look on Poshmark: