In honor of our “Girly Girl” Posh Party tonight, we thought who better to get inspiration from than the girliest of girls herself (and a PMHQ fashion fave), Ms. Lauren Conrad! We love her style so much and are totally digging this summer-to-fall transitional look.
Oh, what’s that? You love it too and want to know how you can recreate this look? Look no further than Poshmark to purchase pieces that pack a pretty punch!
Get the Girly Girl Look on Poshmark:
New York Fashion Week has come and gone. We went, we saw, and we’re totally inspired with everything from the spring runway shows, to the fab street style captured throughout all of NYC. Here are some of our NYFW highlights…not to mention an exciting announcement!
1. #NYFWPoshParty: We added a few additional Posh Parties during the day this week to celebrate NYFW. In addition to the amazing listings that coincided with the runway shows themselves, we asked some fun fashion and style questions and want to thank you for joining in on the fashion week Posh Party fun in the app! We hope to have more parties like this in the future because we love hearing what you have to say about your style and how you feel about different trends. In case you missed these Posh Parties, don’t you worry- you can still shop the parties here: “NYFW: Rebecca Minkoff, Nicole Miller & Herve Leger” ,”NYFW: Tory Burch, Zac Posen, & Anna Sui”, & “NYFW: Michael Kors, Rachel Zoe, Nanette Lepore, & Milly”.
2. DVF through Google Glasses: We’re suckers for all-things fashion + tech (for obvious reasons, of course!). That’s why one of our favorite things that popped up post-fashion week came from the ever-inspiring Diane Von Furstenberg. She partnered wit Google Glass to show the world first-hand what it’s like to BE DVF, preparing for fashion week with her team, and what it looks like strutting down the runway. Love.
3. Hangout. Google Style: Another awesome fashion-meets-tech highlight for us was when Lyst invited a handful of ladies (a few a which are local SF friends and Poshmark users) to a Google Hangout to ask questions and interact backstage with different designers and industry peeps! This is inpsiring us to host our own Google Hangout in the future for you! Would you attend?!
4. “Get the Look”: We had a blast recreating a few of our favorite Street Style looks from NYFW using Poshmark finds! We will be doing these posts regularly now so be on the look out on how you can find complete looks on the app!
5. Miami here we come! If you heard our teaser announcement on Twitter, then you now know that the Poshmark team is heading to MIAMI! We will be there 9/27 throwing a LIVE Posh Party with some really fab hosts, so be sure to save the date! We’d love to have you join us in person or in the app. Keep a look out for all the details on our blog next week!
Have you ever perused through your favorite street style blogs oogling over ensembles left and right, wondering how you could recreate the look? Yes, we thought so! That’s why we’re so excited to introduce our new “Get the Look” blog series! We’ll be taking some of our favorite outfits from blogs and stylish lads from across the country and scouring through Poshmark to help you find pieces that pack all the same punch.
Without further adieu, we are kicking it off this week with some oh-so-fab New York Fashion Week Street Style looks!
Get the Look: Burgundy Skirt $12 (Retail Value $18), Sheer Blouse $15 (Retail Value $22), Silver Watch $179 (Retail Value $250) , Statement Sunnies $15 (Retail Value $30), White Handbag $700 (Retail Value $1700)
Get the Look: Sequin Blazer $32 (Retail Value $68), Plain White Tee $5, Python Pants $35 (Retail Value $60), Cream Belt $50, Black Bangle $40 (Retail Value $88), Gold Rim Sunnies $38 (Retail Value $105)