1. The kitty cat is out of the bag! Our next live Posh Party is in sunny San Diego on Wednesday, May 8th! For more information and how to rsvp, check out our blog post.
2. Exciting news! We were featured on USA Today in a stellar AP story about apps creating big business opportunities! Major props to our amazing user, Candice, for being so screen-worthy and savvy!
3. We at PMHQ want to send all our Posh Love to our Instagram friends who all made it possible for us to reach 10K followers! If you’re interested in daily trends, fabulous listings, and our adventures in and out of the office, follow us on Instagram!
4. Just because you have weekend plans doesn’t mean you can’t Posh Party with us this weekend! Join us from wherever you are for our Bold & Beautiful and Work Week Chic evening parties on Saturday and Sunday!
5. With the end of cool weather and spring showers come May flowers … in bloom and in print! We’re inspired by Mother Nature’s festive florals. Decorate yourself in this spring’s prettiest trend: floral print!
Have a fabulous weekend, Poshmarkers!
1. You may have heard we are headed to the East Coast to throw not one, but two LIVE Posh Parties! If you are in the Philly or DC area we’d love to meet you! For more information and the official invite, check out our blog posts on the Philly and DC events.
2. Whether you love Betsey Johnson or are just looking for a hot new dress for date night, join us virtually for Posh Parties all weekend!
3. Calling all lovers of Poshmark! If you’re showing off your fabulous new Poshmark purchases on your social media channels, be sure to hashtag it “PoshStyle”. We would love to celebrate your new purchase with you (and maybe even share it!).
4. We’re almost 10,000 strong on Instagram, and the love we receive from our Poshmark community can’t be more apparent than it is on Instagram. Follow us for more gorgeous listings, office style, and our adventures across the country at our live Posh Parties!
5. With temperatures getting to sundress weather this weekend, we’re lusting over Stephanie of Honey & Silk’s cut-out lime dress listing. If you find your closet filled with heavy infinity scarves and layers and layers of winter wear, this dress needs to be yours!
The Poshmark Team
There are many reasons why we love the color emerald: the Pantone gods has dubbed it color of the year, St. Patrick’s Day is all about that lucky hue, and it is a statement shade for spring.
At PMHQ, we believe that clothes are our good luck charms, and these listings of emerald darlings have us spreading the luck from closet to closet:
1. Viveca emerald cap-toe heels: $28
2. Emerald bow-tie earrings: $7
3. NWT Kate Spade emerald handbag: $120
Have a great weekend, and Happy Poshmarking!
Happy Friday, Poshmarkers! We are so excited for the crème de la crème of award shows with the Oscars this Sunday. Hello, gowns, diamonds, and fabulous shoes! From the always stunning nominee Jennifer Lawrence, to the oh-so-handsome Bradley Cooper, we are eager to see what everyone will be wearing!
To celebrate the Oscars, we are throwing a Posh Party Sunday afternoon! Be sure to join us for the Red Carpet Worthy Dresses & Gowns party. Trust us, there will be tons of glitz and glamour!
Here’s to a sparkly weekend!
Happy Friday, Poshmarkers! We’ve had a busy, exciting, and record-breaking week here at Poshmark HQ. Here are five of the many (MANY!) things that made us smile this week:
1. Hello, CNBC! We are definitely feeling the love this week from the press. To kick things off, we were featured on a CNBC segment as one of the “Top Ten Disruptors of 2013!” We couldn’t think of a better name to be called on national television and are so honored to be named among the likes of Pinterest, Uber, Fab.com, and Warby Parker.
2. Changing the world, one closet at a time. Business Insider included us in their “10 Apps That Changed How We Think About Shopping” article, next to some of our personal favorites including Starbucks and Target! Best of all? Our amazing Poshmarker, bananniekins, is the cover girl for the entire article! How cute is she?!
3. We Heart StyleCaster. Not only do we love interacting with our NYC-based friends at StyleCaster every week during their Twitter #StyleChat, but we’re so thankful that they included us as one of their top 50 fashion apps. Check out the article here!
4. Posh Party record breaker! It seems like just yesterday when our community shared a couple of thousand listings to our Posh Parties. Well, those few thousands have now turned into nearly 85,000 listings! Yep—you read that right! Last night’s “Pretty & Fun” party was definitely a hit. Shop the party and our hosts’ picks here!
5. Seattle, here we come! Less than one week until our Seattle Posh Party is here and we couldn’t be any more excited! This will mark Poshmark’s first time in Seattle, so we can’t wait to meet, mingle, and sip with the city’s most fashionable. Are you in the area next Thursday, 1/31? Join us! Check out party details here!
We had another amazing week full of outstanding milestones, fab purchases, and major 2013 excitement! Here is our round-up of what has us smiling this week:
1. Instalove: We have said it time and time again, but we are admittedly obsessed with Instagram. This week (*ahem*yesterday) we crossed over 4,000 followers! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for following our #fashion #iphoneography journey!
2. All-Time High: We kicked off the week with the Girly Girl Posh Party and what a party it was! We ended with 60,000+ listings shared to the party…can you say “AMAZING?!” Best. Community. Ever.
3. Rocco Bag: The Posh Ladies get so excited everyday when USPS shows up at our door. This week, we all were drooling over this stunner that Poshmark’s @KateF swooped up on Poshmark for over 50% off! Jealous!
4. Poshmark Travels: You know we love throwing a good LIVE Posh Party, so we just want you to brace yourselves for what is in store for our Posh Parties this year! Keep checking back with us to stay up to date on how you can join all the fun! You never know…we might show up in your city soon!
5. Go Niners: How could we sign off for the weekend without giving a shout out to another one of our favorite Bay Area teams? The San Francisco 49er playoff game is tomorrow and our hearts are beating with anticipation. Go Niners, go!
Another week has flown by and we’re getting excited (per usual) because Halloween is just around the corner! Not only are we trying to plan out our costumes, but next week we’re planning on having a little pumpkin decorating party with the whole office—good times at PMHQ! With fall in full swing, and the holidays getting closer, we’re feeling a bit joyous and jolly! See what else has us smiling in today’s Friday Five:
1. Social Edge Summit: For those of you who follow us on Twitter, you may have seen that one of our co-founders’ and our VP of Marketing, Tracy Sun, spoke at the SE Summit Conference held in San Francisco. Not only did Poshmark meet and mingle with fellow entrepreneurs and companies, but we had to represent with our famous traveling photo wall!
One of our favorite quotes from Tracy: “Mobile offers a different level of engagement. [Poshmark takes] it to a new level. You can discover in ways you couldn’t before.”
2. Halloween Prep: It’s officially time to get in the Halloween(ie) spirit! We’ve been getting so much inspiration on how to fashionably decorate our office pumpkins, but this has to be one of our faves! What will you be doing to your pumpkins and, better yet, what are you dressing up as?!
3. Autumnal Inspiration: Yes, that’s tonight’s Posh Party theme, but we also have a slew of other fall fashion-inspired parties up ahead, including our “Jackets, Blazers & Layering Pieces” on Sunday evening! Be sure to get those scarves, boots, and sweaters ready to list!
5. Support the Cause: One of the reasons we love what we do so much is because we get to meet so many talented people, both virtually on Poshmark and across our social media channels, as well as in-person. We met the super sweet Itchelita on Instagram, where she posts adorable pictures of her handmade bracelets and tons of fashion inspiration. When she recently sent us over these pink and silver bracelets in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we knew we had to share the love and encourage you to join us! Itchelita is donating 50% of the proceeds of this bracelet to the American Breast Cancer Association. Fashion for a cause? YES, PLEASE!
Have a great weekend, Poshmarkers! See you on the app! xo
Happy Friday, friends! We want to introduce our new weekly feature where we will round up five things from the past week that we are loving, whether it be trends, listings, or something that just made us smile.
1. The thought of going to Southern California next week for two live listing parties! We are so excited to get to see some old friends and meeting new ones in Los Angeles and Orange County. If you are in the area, we would love to see you and help you create listings! See all the deets here.
2. We love a good viral video, especially when it involves amazing women like Rebecca Minkoff, Man Repeller, and Hilary Rhoda dancing and lip syncing. We haven’t been able to stop watching it and singing along all week!
3. PMHQ is an office full of animal lovers and this Live Puppy Cam Stream had us quite distracted from our work. Can we say ca-uuuute?! Watch at your own risk…it will keep you captivated (err, it will distract you for much longer than you’d think!).
4. We don’t like to toot our own horn (okay we lied, we totally do), but when Poshmark or someone that works at Poshmark gets recognized, we have to give them a big round of applause! Check out our amazing co-founder and VP of Marketing Tracy Sun mentioned in USA Today on the list of female founders under 35! Work it, Tracy!
5. Last but certainly not least: Posh Parties, DUH! We have some amazing in-app shopping parties going on this weekend that are making us and our wallets seriously excited. Kicking it off tonight is our “Designer Accessories” party. There are a few of us at PMHQ who are on the hunt for some new sunglasses, so show us what you got!
It’s Friday everyone—and you know what that means! A weekend full of relaxing by the pool, going out with your girl friends, and doing a
little lot of shopping. That’s why we want to remind you to join this weekend’s Posh Parties from wherever you are. They’re perfectly themed to get you in the warm-weather weekend mode!
Wishing you all a fun filled weekend! xo!