1. Fabulous DC, did you get the chance to watch Poshmark on ABC 7 Evening News? DC local and Poshmark user, Kenita Calhoun, did an amazing job representing PM on screen! Must be that Posh karma she’s talking about!
2. Hometown darlings, join us for a fashion-filled evening at our live San Francisco Posh Party on the 29th! For more information, check out our blog post.
3. Tweet tweet! A little birdie told us that we’ve reached over 5,000 followers on Twitter, and we can’t help but share this milestone with you! We hope you’re following us if you aren’t already! We want to share all the PMHQ and style trends, news, and shout-outs to all our community!
4. The Posh Parties don’t stop just because the work week is over! We at PMHQ are Posh Partying every day, and we invite you to join us for a little weekend shopping. Shop our Hello, Sunshine and Street Style Posh Parties this Saturday and Sunday!
5. We hope you have a fun, fresh, and fabulous Memorial Day weekend! From Poshmark, with lots of love.
Poshmark connects stylemates from across the country. The more stylemates you have, the higher the chances are that you will sell items from your closet. That’s why growing your following count is important. Here are some of our simple tips on how you can grow your Poshmark network:
Tip 1: Search to find others like you. Use Poshmark’s search functionality and ‘My Size’ feature to find listings that are exactly your size. When you spot something you like, click through and check out the rest of the closet. You’ll come across plenty of stylemates who will also love to shop your closet, so follow and begin engaging with them!
Tip 2: Share Posh Love. Come across something that you like and you think others will like as well? Share it! Trust us when we say that the shares you help spread will get returned, which can result in new followers and sales!
Tip 3: Be active in Posh Parties. Make your presence known during a time when a high number of women are on Poshmark at the same time by joining, sharing, and engaging in Posh Parties! Everyone, not just your followers, can view your items and those you share in a Posh Party, so use this as an opportunity to recruit new closet followers. Just remember to stay in-theme when listing and sharing to the parties!
Tip 4: Recruit your real world friends to join Poshmark. Chances are that you and your real world friends have similar tastes when it comes to fashion. Encourage them to join Poshmark so they can list their own items, follow you, and shop your closet!
Tip 5: Take advantage of social media. Make Poshmark a part of your regular social media routine to help build viral buzz for your Poshmark closet and activity. Added a new listing? See a pair of shoes you think one of your social media friends would like? Shipping out sales with extra-cute packaging? Use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube to spread the word and connect with those in other social networks.
We had another amazing week full of outstanding milestones, fab purchases, and major 2013 excitement! Here is our round-up of what has us smiling this week:
1. Instalove: We have said it time and time again, but we are admittedly obsessed with Instagram. This week (*ahem*yesterday) we crossed over 4,000 followers! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for following our #fashion #iphoneography journey!
2. All-Time High: We kicked off the week with the Girly Girl Posh Party and what a party it was! We ended with 60,000+ listings shared to the party…can you say “AMAZING?!” Best. Community. Ever.
3. Rocco Bag: The Posh Ladies get so excited everyday when USPS shows up at our door. This week, we all were drooling over this stunner that Poshmark’s @KateF swooped up on Poshmark for over 50% off! Jealous!
4. Poshmark Travels: You know we love throwing a good LIVE Posh Party, so we just want you to brace yourselves for what is in store for our Posh Parties this year! Keep checking back with us to stay up to date on how you can join all the fun! You never know…we might show up in your city soon!
5. Go Niners: How could we sign off for the weekend without giving a shout out to another one of our favorite Bay Area teams? The San Francisco 49er playoff game is tomorrow and our hearts are beating with anticipation. Go Niners, go!