1. We had so much fun talking about all things style on this week’s #StyleChat hosted by @StyleCaster. If you didn’t join, you missed some great gabbing over trends gone by - hair mascara! denim minis! - as well as how to dress for summer wedding season. Join us on Twitter next Wednesday at noon PST. And oh, by the way, you should totally follow us on Twitter and consider a warm-up.
2. If you’re in the Las Vegas area, did you catch local Poshers on the news? Congrats to @poeticqueen and @bk212 and their now famous closets! Also check out Poshmark featured on the news in South Carolina.
5. And just for fun, fellow phone addicts, if auto correct were a truth filter for your texts.
1. Did you hear the news?! We’ve teamed up with USPS to bring our amazing community PoshPost! Read all about this exciting change here—and check out what the press is saying on Tech Crunch, ZDNet, Racked SF & more!
2. This past Tuesday we kicked off 2014 with our first LIVE Posh Party of the year, right here in our hometown of San Francisco and couldn’t have asked for a better evening. Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate with us and check out all the photos from the event on our Facebook page!
3. Mark your calendars, Los Angeles! We are heading back down to sunny SoCal for another Posh Party on Wednesday, April 2nd. Get ready for shopping, giveaways, mingling, and more! Stay tuned for all the deets next week!
4. Calling all blogger babes! Poshmark has partnered with Lucky Magazine’s Fashion and Beauty Blogger Conference to announce some exciting new tools for our Poshmark influencers. If you will be at the conference, be on the lookout for us!
5. Spring is here! With the sun finally starting to shine, we are excited to spend the weekend wearing our florals, sunnies, sandals and more! Don’t miss out on shopping with us all weekend long to snag some great deals on the spring essentials!
With Poshmark’s lower priced shipping officially in place, our inner shopaholics may just come out to play. We asked three devoted poshers—and members of Team Posh—what items they want to buy now that shipping is just $4.99 for all orders!
Silence & Noise Tank
She says: I love how the unique pattern within the stripes of this tank is colorful. What a fun twist on an otherwise normal white top!
Jeffrey Campbell Cutout Boots
She says: These boots are so fierce and edgy with their intricately placed cutouts.
Faux Fur Vest
She says: I’m such a sucker for a chic faux fur vest!
J. Crew Statement Coat
She says: I saw @coffeenapple wearing a pink coat and it looked so cute on her! I thought to myself, I definitely need a pink coat. Pink and J.Crew, what’s not to love?
She says: I always wanted wedge sneakers, but I would have been hesitant to purchase before the label change cause I’d have to pay more for items less than $25. Now I can buy whatever I want!
Knee High Floral Socks
She says: I wouldn’t normally wear florally stuff, but these looks so fun and flirty!
She says: Classics in my book! Docs can be worn with so many different looks from a pair of skinny jeans to a femme flirty dress to add some edge.
She says: Festival season is just around the corner. I imagine wearing this to Coachella with some high waisted jeans.
She says: You can never have too many pairs of sunglasses. I love that with the new $4.99 shipping these are under $17 bucks!
Now it’s your turn! Tell us what you’ll be scooping up with the new PoshPost label!
With the winter season almost under wraps, we can’t help but get excited for all that spring has to offer! We recently kicked off our countdown to florals, lace, and bright colors with this Spring Preview Posh Party, and wanted to share a few of our favorite listings that will be perfect for a sunny spring day!
1. Floral Romper: $25 (
2. Printed Pumps: $30
3. Colorful Statement Necklace: $20
4. Asos Colorblock Blouse: $39
Do you love all-things-vintage? If so, you don’t want to miss tonight’s virtual “Vintage Posh Party”! Here are just some of the fab items that will be sure to make an appearance:
Vintage Chanel Caviar Leather Backpack-$650
Vintage Pleated Pants- $70
Vintage Floral Dress- $40
Vintage Iconic Black Suede Ferragamo Heels- $40
Hope to see you in the app! xo!
It’s Friday everyone—and you know what that means! A weekend full of relaxing by the pool, going out with your girl friends, and doing a
little lot of shopping. That’s why we want to remind you to join this weekend’s Posh Parties from wherever you are. They’re perfectly themed to get you in the warm-weather weekend mode!
Wishing you all a fun filled weekend! xo!