As you may have heard, our LIVE from Seattle “Winter Essentials” Posh Party is just two days away and we couldn’t be more excited! To prepare for the Emerald City’s brisk weather, we are taking a cue from our amazing co-hosts and checking out what they have been wearing this winter.
1. Fresh Jess: Layers! She nails the layered look perfectly. From the olive skinnies to the stripes and sneakers, this casual ensemble is not only insanely stylish, but comfortable for any day of the week.
2. Mollie in Seattle: Pop of Color! Who says you can’t wear color in the winter? Not us! Mollie is looking so chic and classic in this red coat, Burberry scarf and sunnies. She’s definitely standing out in the crowd in all the right ways.
3. Joanna Lord: Cozy Knits! If there is one thing getting us through the winter, it’s
a hot cup of coffee cozy sweaters. Oversized and paired with skinnies, or layered with a blouse, it’s an effortless staple that is sure to keep you fashionable and warm all at the same time.
4. Alix Rose: Faux Fur! Sassy alert! Faux fur is the ultimate way to look like a boho babe. Throw on a furry vest for a casual weekend lunch over jeans and a tee like Alix, or go bold and beautiful with one over a LBD, tights and booties for a night out with your girlfriends!
5. The Chic Curve: Leather! It’s undeniable how much leatheris in. Baseball caps, tops, pants, and (as seen on Natasha) skirts. We love the feminine silhouette and edginess it gives all at the same time.
With all the style going on here, we can’t wait to see what these ladies will be wearing to the Posh Party on Thursday! If you are joining us, what will YOU be wearing?