We’re a bit smitten over J's closet for statement pieces and all-around gorgeous items for any season. Come shop our favorites:
1. Chanel Two-Toned Riding Boots: $1150
Retail $15952. Forever 21 Coat: $40
3. Diane Von Furstenberg Delian Dress: $150
Retail $5504. Zara Ankle Wrapped D’Orsay Heels: $90
5. Karen Millen Bandage Dress: $55
Retail $2986. Studded Booties: $45 Retail $149
With awards season in full swing, we’ve noticed that metallics are Hollywood’s favorite new trend. Inspired by all that sparkle, we want to help you get red carpet ready for your next night-out or to bring a little glamour to your office wear.
BEBE Pink & Sequin Blazer: $68
Zara Silver Flats: $40
If you can’t get enough of sequins, be sure to stop by our Sequin Jackets & Blazers Showroom.
The great Carrie Bradshaw once said “Shopping is my cardio.” For this Thanksgiving weekend - from Thursday, November 28th until Monday, December 2nd - you can enjoy all the holiday treats you want because shopping with Poshmark is your cardio! For every order of $50 and up, you get free shipping on all your holiday gift-giving needs.
Check out our $50 and up holiday favorites and get inspired:
1. Tom Ford Pumps: $900
2. Tiffany & Co. Charm Bracelet: $100
3. BCBGeneration Python Stiletto: $68 Retail $95
4. Ralph Lauren Cat Eye Sunglasses: $125
5. Biker Faux Leather Skirt: $80
6. Laser Hologram Unicorn Clutch Purse: $52
7. Diane Von Furstenberg Delian Dress: $150
8. Rebecca Minkoff MAC Clutch Purse in Blush Pink: $290
9. Sam Edelman Studded Bow Heels: $79
(Details: Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Free shipping on orders $50 and up. $4.99 shipping on orders $25-$49.99. $6.99 shipping on all other orders. Promotion valid from 11/28/13 12:00 AM PT until 12/2/13 11:59 PM PT)
What a busy and beautiful week we have ahead of us! This week we’re taking Texas by storm and hosting two LIVE Posh Parties in Dallas and Houston! If you are in the Dallas and Houston area, we’d love for you to RSVP and join us for a fabulous time! For more details about our Texas Tour, check out our blog post!
Join us for fashion-forward Posh Parties all week long - in Texas or on the app - and happy Poshmarking!
1. Calling all glamour girls and limelight ladies! Vanessa Hudgens is on Poshmark and selling her fabulous items for Make-A-Wish Foundation. Her listings officially went live in her closet today, and her clutch and Louboutins are absolutely lustworthy! For more details, check out her blog post about Poshmark and Make-A-Wish! Don’t be shy and give her closet some love:
2. This past Wednesday, we visited the sunny and ever-so-sassy city of San Diego for a LIVE Posh Party! We met an amazing community of Poshmark lovers, fashion influencers, and industry folks who made us feel that warm SoCal Posh Love! Reminisce with us and check out our Facebook album with tons of party pictures. Feel free to tag yourself!
3. Pinterest lovers! As the temperatures are warming up, are you looking for a new springtime look to match the weather? Check out our new Pinterest board, Spring Awakening, for some hot spring trends and style inspirations. We’re reaching nearly 2,000 followers! Help us get there and follow our boards for fashion fun and a little daily glamour!
4. Instagram recently added a new feature called Photos of You, where you can tag your friends in your pictures (similar to Facebook)! Since we’re Instagram smitten, we’re loving this new feature and would love if you’d tag us whenever you’re wearing something darling from Poshmark, sharing your closet, or sending out a fabulous package!
5. For our Weekend Wishlist, we’re lusting over these adorable DVF ballet flats in dusty rose. We can’t get enough of this darling color for spring, and the leopard print adds a little sass to the sugar. Check them out before they’re gone!
Have a wonderful weekend!
New York Fashion Week has come and gone. We went, we saw, and we’re totally inspired with everything from the spring runway shows, to the fab street style captured throughout all of NYC. Here are some of our NYFW highlights…not to mention an exciting announcement!
1. #NYFWPoshParty: We added a few additional Posh Parties during the day this week to celebrate NYFW. In addition to the amazing listings that coincided with the runway shows themselves, we asked some fun fashion and style questions and want to thank you for joining in on the fashion week Posh Party fun in the app! We hope to have more parties like this in the future because we love hearing what you have to say about your style and how you feel about different trends. In case you missed these Posh Parties, don’t you worry- you can still shop the parties here: “NYFW: Rebecca Minkoff, Nicole Miller & Herve Leger" ,"NYFW: Tory Burch, Zac Posen, & Anna Sui”, & “NYFW: Michael Kors, Rachel Zoe, Nanette Lepore, & Milly”.
2. DVF through Google Glasses: We’re suckers for all-things fashion + tech (for obvious reasons, of course!). That’s why one of our favorite things that popped up post-fashion week came from the ever-inspiring Diane Von Furstenberg. She partnered wit Google Glass to show the world first-hand what it’s like to BE DVF, preparing for fashion week with her team, and what it looks like strutting down the runway. Love.
3. Hangout. Google Style: Another awesome fashion-meets-tech highlight for us was when Lyst invited a handful of ladies (a few a which are local SF friends and Poshmark users) to a Google Hangout to ask questions and interact backstage with different designers and industry peeps! This is inpsiring us to host our own Google Hangout in the future for you! Would you attend?!
4. “Get the Look”: We had a blast recreating a few of our favorite Street Style looks from NYFW using Poshmark finds! We will be doing these posts regularly now so be on the look out on how you can find complete looks on the app!
5. Miami here we come! If you heard our teaser announcement on Twitter, then you now know that the Poshmark team is heading to MIAMI! We will be there 9/27 throwing a LIVE Posh Party with some really fab hosts, so be sure to save the date! We’d love to have you join us in person or in the app. Keep a look out for all the details on our blog next week!
We understand that Poshmarkers can’t always be on the app and sometimes you miss items that you wish you would have seen. Well, here are just a few gems that we think you might like.
Bright Cobalt Blue Peep Toe - $14
You can shop Holly’s entire closet here.
Heart Necklace - $15
Shop Hannah’s entire closet here.
DVF Blue Heels size 8 - $90
Shop Traversconsign’s entire closet here.
Shop Yazmin’s entire closet here.
Zara tribal print skirt - $35
Shop Tracy’s entire closet here.