The best kind of closets are the kind where you can find an entire head-to-toe look with just a few taps on your phone. That’s exactly why we love Christine’s closet. She’s got the casual cool look down pat—think fun crop tops for a poolside barbecue, easy crossbody bags to tote around town, and sandals perfect for showing off a bright summer pedi. Take note for your next summer soiree and get to shopping, stat!
Summer is in full swing and what better way to celebrate the season than by filling your closet with bright, cheerful colors? Holly’s closet really caught our eye this week, not just because of her clear, bright covershots, but for her assortment of colorful wardrobe options as well! Whether you prefer to add your pop of color in dresses, tops, or accessories, you’ll be sure to discover your next #PoshFind in this Posher’s closet. Just make sure you head over to shop soon before your favorite picks are swooped up!
Now that we’ve shared a closet that we are crushing on, it’s your turn! These Poshers loved their PoshFinds so much that they created #ClosetCrush listings to show them off and say thanks. Make one today and you could be featured!
We are total suckers for a well-styled Covershot. Case in point: Huilin’s closet! Not only is her closet full of unique and stylish finds at too-good-to-miss prices, but her images are seriously beautiful. Stop by her closet now for covershot inspiration and to score a pretty new something for your wardrobe!
Now that we’ve shared one of our favorite closets, we want to share some of yours. Did you have an amazing Posh Find from a new PFF? Share the gratitude with a #ClosetCrush listing. You could be featured!
We’re wild for fun and eye-catching prints at PMHQ so it’s no wonder that we fell in love with A’s closet when we stumbled across it. Fully stocked with everything from florals to animal prints (and a whole lot more!), we couldn’t help but to be inspired to dream up new ways to mix prints. Not to mention that we are completely enamored of the highly stylized covershots used to display the threads in her closet. You know the drill: get on over and shop before your favorite piece is gone!
We aren’t the only ones with some major love for Poshmark closets. Check out these Poshers and their recent #ClosetCrush posts. Say thanks to your sellers and make one today - you could be featured!
Summer is on the horizon and, like most fashion-minded folk, we’re eager to stock up on warm weather styles. Which is why we fell in love with Aly’s closet; it’s a veritable one-stop-shop for beach-worthy duds. From kimonos to shorts – many new with tags! – this closet has it all. We suggest stopping by this stylish closet for your next Posh find before her closet is cleaned out.
Now that we have shared a closet we want to raid, check out these Poshers sharing their Posh Finds with a #ClosetCrush post. What are you waiting for? Snap your Posh Finds, tag a seller and say thanks with a #ClosetCrush post of your own!
We’ve said it once, and we’ll say it again: our community is a stylish bunch. Case in point—Ivy’s closet. Whether you’re searching for a pair of fierce leather boots or are lusting over a ladylike bag, Ivy’s picks can take you from casual to chic in no time flat. Plus, she’s got an eye for awesome accessories and great designers (hello, Rebecca and Louis!). Now that’s something worth repeating.
1. Rebecca Minkoff laser cut satchel - $398 (Retail $800)
2. Bally white sneakers - $28 (Retail $300)
3. Bally tall leather boots - $239 (Retail $1100)
4. Kate Spade tote bag - $198 (Retail $350)
5. Tiffany & Co. two ring necklace - $208 (Retail $225)
6. C. Wonder black studded bangle - $25 (Retail $50)
7. Abercrombie romper - $12 (Retail $60)
8. Prada peep toe pumps - $218 (Retail $450)
Now that we’ve shared a closet we’re loving, it’s time for you to say thanks and share your PoshFinds! Creating a #ClosetCrush listing is easy (find full instructions here) and you might just be featured on the blog like these Poshers:
1. Bay Area Poshers, you’re invited to a LIVE Style Obsessions Posh Party at PMHQ! Join us from 6:30-9pm, Wednesday, May 28 for an evening of giveaways, food, drinks, friends and, of course, shopping! RSVP here - you don’t want to miss it!
2. Poshmark is all about the fashion, the deals and the fun, but it’s also a great way to promote stylish sustainability. Check out this latest feature where Poshmark was highlighted: 3 Stylish Startups That Want You to Ditch ‘Fast Fashion.’
3. We’re #ClosetCrush crazy here at PMHQ! Last week we kicked off the fun way to say thanks to your sellers and to show off your amazing PoshFinds. Have you thanked your #ClosetCrush yet? Here’s more info on how to do it. Plus, don’t forget that we’ll be giving shout-outs to our favorite #ClosetCrush posts and you could be featured!
4. You could be mere clicks away from a $500 Poshmark Shopping Spree. Have you entered our Posh. Pin. Win. Summer Style Sweepstakes? Hurry up, a major closet upgrade could be in your future.
5. Enablers, professional Poshers… call us what you will, but at PMHQ we live the sell, shop and party mantra of Poshmark. It’s so fun shopping with you all, especially when it means snagging an amazing Chanel bag such as this one. Congrats to Megan for taking her home from @allybourne’s closet! Psst… You should totally follow us on Instagram where we often share some of our favorite finds!
It’s not hard to see why we’ve got a crush on Wowen’s closet—it’s fun and feminine, and she’s got style for days. From office-friendly heels to fierce flats for a weekend jaunt, any find from Wowen’s closet is sure to spice up any outfit. Whether you’re looking to add a twist to your wardrobe or simply searching for a new version of an old favorite, we’re sure you’ll discover something to love. Happy Poshing!
1. Zara blazer - $89
2. H&M skirt - $99
3. Zara dress - $69
4. Zara shoes - $79
5. Zara sandals - $69
6. J. Crew shoes - $89
7. Zara tweed jacket - $99
8. Zara pants - $35
Have you found something you loved on Poshmark? Show your PoshFind and tell the seller thank you by sharing your own #ClosetCrush. We love these Poshers showing the love to their favorite closets. For full instructions on how to share, click here.
You know that feeling. After pining over that item on Poshmark, you made it yours and you love it so much that you have to gush with gratitude.
Try the new way to share the love with #ClosetCrush! It’s easy and fun to share your PoshFinds. All you do is create a listing in the Poshmark app of you wearing the item, making sure to save the brand as #ClosetCrush and to tag the seller in the comments to let them know. (Find full instructions here.)
Now that you know, get ready to share! We will be featuring some of our favorites, starting with these #ClosetCrush listings.
Recently purchased something you love? Create a #ClosetCrush listing to thank the seller!
It’s easy! Here’s how:
Step 1: Create listings on Poshmark showcasing your best PoshFinds - items you’ve purchased that you’re absolutely in love with.
Step 2: Don’t be shy! Tell everyone on Poshmark how much you love what you’ve bought from them! If they aren’t on the app, spread the #ClosetCrush tag everywhere - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. - and express your desire to shop their closets (making sure to tag Poshmark).