Sunshine’s out and we’re ready to take full advantage of warmer weather! We’ve started shopping for all things bright and adventure-hopping appropriate - check out why we love Grace’s closet for everything Spring-ready…and more! Happy Shopping!
1. Pink Satin Blazer - $25
2. Stella and Dot Palamino Necklace - $75
3. Alexander Wang Morgan Rocco - $215
4. Lip Stain Sweater - $25
5. French Connection Black Jumpsuit - $50
6. Rebecca Minkoff Aztec Mac Daddy Crossbody - $179
7. Safari Elephant Shirt - $15
8. Clarks Silver Cliffrose Sail Boat Shoes - $50 retail
There’s something to be said about a great Covershot combined with some really phenomenal merchandise. We are currently smitten with Michelle’s closet for the streamlined look of her listings and not to mention the amazing deals she’s offering. One of everything, please!
1. Pony Hair Animal Print Loafers (
retail $70) $40
2. Brown Leather Bomber Jacket (
retail $200) $60
3. Charcoal Grey Wool Gloves (
retail $269) $50
4. Amber Teardrop Earrings (
retail $65) $50
5. Vintage Tapestry Fabric Clutch $10
6. Peachy Shades (
retail $20) $5
We’re a bit smitten over J's closet for statement pieces and all-around gorgeous items for any season. Come shop our favorites:
1. Chanel Two-Toned Riding Boots: $1150
Retail $15952. Forever 21 Coat: $40
3. Diane Von Furstenberg Delian Dress: $150
Retail $5504. Zara Ankle Wrapped D’Orsay Heels: $90
5. Karen Millen Bandage Dress: $55
Retail $2986. Studded Booties: $45 Retail $149
We couldn’t be more thrilled to share Tania’s delightful mix of vintage and modern finds in today’s Community Closet Feature. The closet boasts a variety of unique vintage duds as well as bold contemporary pieces to ensure a wardrobe that won’t bore.
Of course we’d be remiss if we didn’t mention this community member’s eye for a stunning covershot; we love her clear images and amazing posing skills! If you’re looking to add a special piece to your own collection or two to ensure an outfit that no one else has, be sure to stop by her closet soon!
Urban Outfitters Navy Polka Dot Layered Skirt: $20
Vintage Plaid Blazer: $20
Vintage Red Polka Dot Tokyo Sweater - $10
Turquoise & Silver Elephant Ring: $6
Vintage Brown Suede Cropped Jacket: $35
Vintage Polka Dot Cropped Chiffon Jacket: $17
Apt 9 Grey Suede Ankle Boots: $6
The weather is cooling down so we at PMHQ are adding layers as well as pulling out all things earth tones and warm shades. Aubrey’s closet is filled with pieces that will keep us warm and stylish every single day of the season. We think she’ll have something for everyone…actually we KNOW she will!
This week’s Community Closet Feature showcases the lovely Robin and her super fun closet! We selected a handful of our favorites to share but you’ll want to be sure you check out her closet pronto before everything sells out! Pops of color and prints galore, sundresses and girls’ night out outfits - we’ve got you covered for the rest of the summer weeks ahead.
In today’s Community Closet Feature, we’re showcasing Elena’s assortment of budget-friendly finds. We adore her vintage-inspired style as well as her thoughtful covershots. Stop by her closet and shop now before your favorite picks are gone!
1. Pleated Pale Yellow Dress: $15
2. Cream Crocodile Embossed Handbag: $20
3. Vintage Red Button-Down Blouse: $10
4. Gold Chain-Trimmed Blazer: $30
5. Bright Blue Platform Sandals: $22
6. Armani Collezioni Top: $45