This week we are having fun with new Posh Parties to keep the trends hotter and newer than ever before! Not only are we throwing two LIVE Posh Parties in Chicago and Boston, but tonight we are throwing yet another "Help Me Get to PoshFest 2013" party so that we can see you in Vegas!
1. With a month away, Vegas seems even closer than ever before! It’s not too late to buy your PoshFest ticket. With our new promotion - 25% off on PoshFest tickets - the perfect time to decide on Vegas is today! Use the code POSHFEST25 at checkout for this sweet deal.
Buy your ticket today - this offer only lasts until 11:55 p.m. PT on Wednesday, October 2nd!!
2. Are shipping costs standing between you and a new 3.1 Phillip Lim bag? Until Sunday, September 22nd at 11:50 PM PT, you have free shipping (yes, those magic words) on ALL items over $50!
What a happy Friday, indeed!
3. Chicago and Boston, are you ready to Posh Party? Next week we are jetsetting to Chicago on the 25th and Boston on the 27th for two LIVE Posh Parties to meet and greet with you! RSVP and come out to Posh Party with Poshmark and a few of your favorite Chicago and Boston fashion bloggers.
4. Have you seen our new makeover for iOS7? Stay Posh and upgrade your Poshmark app for iOS7!
For more information on the upgrade, check out our blog post.
5. Do you have a new Posh purchase that you are absolutely dying to #POSHSTYLE? Take a few good covershots and enter for a chance to win $50 in Posh Credits! Just follow Poshmark on Instagram and include the hashtag #POSHSTYLE - you could win yourself some Posh $$$ for a whole new outfit.
For entry rules and last week’s winners, peek at our blog post!
Whatever the weather - windy or perfect and sunny - these Chicago Posh Party hosts know how to dress for city chic. They take the city by storm in luxe leather jackets and sophisticated prints, and these Midwest style mavens are teaching us a thing or two about their hometown fashion.
If you absolutely fall in love with the style of our fabulous Chicago hosts, be sure to join us for our “Downtown Chic” LIVE Posh Party from Chicago next week. If you’re in the area, RSVP on Eventbrite today!
Check out how these Chicago ladies bring chic to the Windy City:
THE “PRETTY & PUNK” LOOK
Cait of "Pretty & Fun"
Cait’s outfit teaches us that feminine florals don’t have to play nice all the time! You can layer with a leather jacket to add a little edge to your sweet style to create the perfect combination.
THE “SEXY IN THE CITY” LOOK
Aramide of "The Sassy Peach"
This sassy peach’s halter top look is both sleek and sexy while being demure and dainty with her knee-length skirt. You can make a neutral outfit pop with a sassy colored heel and fun top knot!
THE “GIRL ON THE GO” LOOK
Christine of "The View From 5 Ft 2"
This Zara skort is the blogger staple loved all over the fashionista world, but Christine makes it her own by choosing a red-hot color with a daring broad stripe print. Way to go, mini maven!
THE “LEATHER LUXURY” LOOK
Sierra of "Style on the Line”
City girls are known for rocking neutral ensembles, but Sierra takes it up a notch by adding a splash of fun and playfulness to her all-black look by wearing a graphic tee and eye-catching prints. Fierce.
See you soon, Chicago!
With Fall fast approaching, we are more than excited to visit the other half of the country and watch the leaves and outfit colors change! In two weeks, Poshmark is headed to Chicago and Boston for two LIVE Posh Parties and we want you to join us.
For our LIVE Posh Parties, we’re teaming up with 8 amazing Chicago and Boston style bloggers and fashion mavens, who will be opening up their closets on Poshmark for you to shop!
If you’re local, we’d love to have you join us! Come mingle, meet, shop, and have a cocktail with the Poshmark team and our co-hosts! Simply RSVP through Eventbrite by September 24th (Chicago) or 26th (Boston) to get on the guest list (space is limited).
If you’re not in the Boston or Chicago area or you can’t attend, don’t you worry! Join us virtually through the Poshmark app or on the web for plenty of Poshmark fun from wherever you may be. Be ready to shop or list all your new fall favorites, including preppy knits and downtown chic staples!
Hope to see you there!
1. Still wondering what a PoshFest ticket with get you? This week we couldn’t contain our excitement anymore and released our PoshFest schedule! Check out our Eventbrite page for all the fabulous panels and awe-inspiring workshops (but stay tuned for our speakers - shhh).
For more information and tickets, visit our Event page!
Buy your ticket today - as space is limited!
2. With Fashion Week heating up the fashion industry, our app has gotten a lot of buzz. Thank you to our fab community for putting us in the spotlight! From Elle India to a feature in WSJ Digits, we’re beyond flattered to be so loved by Poshers near and far. If you have been shopping for a new app in the App Store, did you see us in the Fashion section of the Spotlight page?
3. Who says you can’t wear white after Labor Day? At our Bay Area Community Meet-up at PMHQ last night, we all dared to! We had a beyond fun-tastic time, munching, meeting old and new friends and bonding over our love for Poshmark. Feel free to tag yourself and your friends in the Facebook album!
Couldn’t make it to our Community Meet-up last night? No worries - we’ll host many more at PMHQ in the future!
4. We can’t stop and won’t stop Posh Partying! If you are in Chicago on the 25th or Boston on the 27th, save the date in your social calendars and join us for a fashionably good time.
5. Another season of our #POSHSTYLE Instagram Giveaway is about to start this upcoming Monday at noon.
Do you have a Posh purchase that you can’t wait to style? Take a snap of #PoshStyle outfit and enter for a chance to win $50 in Posh Credits! It’s easy and breezy as enjoying a lazy weekend afternoon!
Visit the blog again on Monday morning for more details!
Can you believe June has come and gone so quickly? Like they always say, “Time flies when you are having fun!” Here are 5 things that made us oh-so-happy in this last week of June!
1. Chicago LIVE Posh Party: We know this just happened, but we were seriously blown away (Ha! Get it? Windy City…Blown Away? Ok, we digress). What a perfect way to say goodbye to June with a super successful Posh Party!
2. While we are on the Posh Party note, the in-app “Summer Staples” Posh Party had over 10,000 listings! Can you believe it?! Best. Community. EVER! Happy shopping, ladies!
3. Oh, Pinterest, you never cease to stop inspiring us! We are discovering so many new followers (and they’re finding us!) lately that we just had to share this picture that has us grinning into the weekend. Why? Because life really is beautiful!
4. With every week comes an array of gorgeous new closets on Poshmark. One you do not want to miss this week is HiHaHo’s closet. It’s full of gorgeous shoes (like the beauties pictured below), leather goods, and adorable skirts & dresses!
5. Holiday Alert! Next week is the 4th of July, the ultimate Americana Day and, honestly, we love any excuse to dress up in theme! We LOVE the idea of this pretty dress worn with these wedges! What will you be wearing?
Have a fabulous weekend, Poshmarkers! <3
Let’s just start by saying that WE LOVE CHICAGO. Our Posh Party last night at J Bar was such a success and we were blown away with the serious style this town has! From the “Poshmark Punch” to our famous photo wall, it’s safe to say everyone had a blast! And a huge thank you to our co-hosts of the evening Hallie, Jessica, Taylor, and Helen who are even more amazing and fabulous in person!
Didn’t make it to the live party? Not to worry! You can still Shop the “Summer Staples” Party and the closets of our hosts… and trust us-these are some closets you do not want to miss!
Check out all the pictures of the event on the Poshmark Facebook Page!
P.S If you attended the party in person last night and entered our Instagram Hashtag contest, we will be announcing the winner soon, so stay tuned!
Just a mere 24 hours until our LIVE from Chicago “Summer Staples” Posh Party and we couldn’t be more excited! What better way to get you in the mood than to highlight a few fashionable looks from our amazing co-hosts!
1. Jessica of Bows and Sequins: Black and white is such a classic combination and when you add in a fun blazer, amazing statement necklace, and striped shoes it is a match made in fashion heaven! There’s also is an added bonus: Jessica is selling these shoes on Poshmark! Get em while their hot!
2. Helen of Hel Del Chic: How fierce are these leopard print pants? With pops of colors in the shoes and top, we don’t think it could get any better. One word: MEOW!
3. Hallie of Corals and Cognacs: Shorts for summer? Yes. Blue, high-waisted, silk shorts for summer? Heck YES! Hallie is totally rocking these babies with a lightweight chiffon top and some major wedges!
4. Taylor of Curly in the City: Who doesn’t love an airy tunic style dress? You could pretty much wear this any day and feel uber comfy, all while looking oh-so-chic!