Can you believe June has come and gone so quickly? Like they always say, “Time flies when you are having fun!” Here are 5 things that made us oh-so-happy in this last week of June!
1. Chicago LIVE Posh Party: We know this just happened, but we were seriously blown away (Ha! Get it? Windy City…Blown Away? Ok, we digress). What a perfect way to say goodbye to June with a super successful Posh Party!
2. While we are on the Posh Party note, the in-app “Summer Staples” Posh Party had over 10,000 listings! Can you believe it?! Best. Community. EVER! Happy shopping, ladies!
3. Oh, Pinterest, you never cease to stop inspiring us! We are discovering so many new followers (and they’re finding us!) lately that we just had to share this picture that has us grinning into the weekend. Why? Because life really is beautiful!
4. With every week comes an array of gorgeous new closets on Poshmark. One you do not want to miss this week is HiHaHo’s closet. It’s full of gorgeous shoes (like the beauties pictured below), leather goods, and adorable skirts & dresses!
5. Holiday Alert! Next week is the 4th of July, the ultimate Americana Day and, honestly, we love any excuse to dress up in theme! We LOVE the idea of this pretty dress worn with these wedges! What will you be wearing?
Have a fabulous weekend, Poshmarkers! <3
Let’s just start by saying that WE LOVE CHICAGO. Our Posh Party last night at J Bar was such a success and we were blown away with the serious style this town has! From the “Poshmark Punch” to our famous photo wall, it’s safe to say everyone had a blast! And a huge thank you to our co-hosts of the evening Hallie, Jessica, Taylor, and Helen who are even more amazing and fabulous in person!
Didn’t make it to the live party? Not to worry! You can still Shop the “Summer Staples” Party and the closets of our hosts… and trust us-these are some closets you do not want to miss!
Check out all the pictures of the event on the Poshmark Facebook Page!
P.S If you attended the party in person last night and entered our Instagram Hashtag contest, we will be announcing the winner soon, so stay tuned!
Just a mere 24 hours until our LIVE from Chicago “Summer Staples” Posh Party and we couldn’t be more excited! What better way to get you in the mood than to highlight a few fashionable looks from our amazing co-hosts!
1. Jessica of Bows and Sequins: Black and white is such a classic combination and when you add in a fun blazer, amazing statement necklace, and striped shoes it is a match made in fashion heaven! There’s also is an added bonus: Jessica is selling these shoes on Poshmark! Get em while their hot!
2. Helen of Hel Del Chic: How fierce are these leopard print pants? With pops of colors in the shoes and top, we don’t think it could get any better. One word: MEOW!
3. Hallie of Corals and Cognacs: Shorts for summer? Yes. Blue, high-waisted, silk shorts for summer? Heck YES! Hallie is totally rocking these babies with a lightweight chiffon top and some major wedges!
4. Taylor of Curly in the City: Who doesn’t love an airy tunic style dress? You could pretty much wear this any day and feel uber comfy, all while looking oh-so-chic!
Happy first official Friday of summer, everyone! Here is our weekly roundup of things that have us jumping up and down this past week!
1. Poshmark is heading to Chicago! In case you missed our announcement, we are off to the windy city to throw a LIVE “Summer Staples” Posh Party next week! If you are in the area we hope you can make it- get all the details HERE.
2. Speaking of Chicago, we have 4 amazingly stylish co-hosts for the evening! Be sure to check out their blogs to see what they have to say about the Posh Party next week…and of course you can shop their closets on Poshmark!
3. Our Accessories Listing Party at PMHQ was SUCH a blast! We had so much fun seeing our local users and friends, sipping wine, and helping each other create amazing covershots! See all the pics on the Poshmark Facebook Page.
4. We love…no we REALLY love when you guys do posts about your love of Poshmark, sharing your purchases, and promoting your closets! Don’t forget to Tweet your posts to us so we don’t miss anything! And who knows, you could be a featured closet here on the blog or shared via our Twitter & Facebook!
That’s right! We’re heading to the windy city for the first time and what better way to bring on the summer time than by throwing a LIVE “Summer Staples” Posh Party! We’re teaming up with four amazing Chicago-based style bloggers and all-around cool gals, who will be opening up their closets on Poshmark for you to shop!
If you’re local, we’d love to have you join us! Come mingle, meet, shop and have a cocktail with the Poshmark team and our co-hosts! Simply shoot us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 26th to get on the guest list (space is limited).
If you’re not in Chicago, don’t you worry! Join us virtually through the Poshmark app for plenty of Poshmark fun from wherever you may be. Be ready to shop or list summer staples (or both!), including dresses, skirts, sun hats, and more!
Hope to see you there!
Happy Friday, friends! We have another week of amazing highlights we want to share with you because they’ve made us oh-so-happy!
1. Our LA/OC Listing Parties. Seeing old friends and meeting new ones! We couldn’t have asked for a better group to join us in Beverly Hills and Huntington Beach! To see all the pics from our trip click HERE. Can’t wait to be back in La-La-Land!
2. Come visit us at Poshmark HQ! If you live in the Bay Area, be sure to come to our Accessories Listing Party next week! Click HERE for all the deets. Hope to see you here!
3. Windy City, here we come! The Poshmark team is heading to Chicago for a Posh Party! Details to come, but save the date: 6/27 from 6-9pm. You know us—we’re always guaranteed for a fun and fashionable Poshmark time!
4. Neon & Brights Posh Party: Tonight is going to be a colorfully-wonderful in-app Posh Party that you do not want to miss! Bright colors are so on trend so be sure to check out the listings and snag yourself a pair of neon skinnies or a bright blouse!
5. Call the press! Poshmark was featured on KSDK News Channel interviewing our awesome user Kandice (@Kandice_Brenner on Poshmark) Watch the video HERE.
Hope everyone has an amazing (and Poshmark-filled) weekend! Until next week! <3