Step 1: Poshmark makes buying very simple and secure. See an item you like and want to buy? Tap the ‘Buy Now’ button on the listing. If you see an item within your Feed, click the blue ‘View details and buy’ link on the bottom right-hand corner of the listing to get to the blue ‘Buy Now’ button.
Step 2: Enter your credit card, your shipping, and your billing information. We always require a credit card to purchase an item on Poshmark. Rest assured that we will not charge anything to your card in the event that the total price of the item (after taxes and shipping) is covered by your current balance and any credits you may have in your account.
Step 3: Carefully review your order information. If all looks good, submit your order.
Please refrain from paying or buying outside of Poshmark through PayPal or other offline means, as we cannot protect you if the item you purchase is damaged, lost, or misrepresented. You may also be banned from the Poshmark community.
This may have been just a three-day work week (short, yet oh-so-sweet), but we definitely want to share our five highlights with you!
1. Closet Clean Out: With ringing in the New Year, comes resolutions and we definitely have seen a lot of you take advantage of Poshmark by doing a major closet clean out! There is no time like the present to move the old out and welcome the new in! What are you waiting for? Clean out that closet—we can’t wait to see your new listings!
2. Favorite Shopping App of 2012: That’s right! Poshmark was mentioned as one of Tech Crunch’s favorite shopping apps of 2012-what an honor! In addition, Style Caster News mentioned Poshmark as a great way to capitalize on your closet…and we couldn’t agree more! Check out the full article on How to Shop Smart!
3. Making Money: This week we were blown away with how many of you made your very first sales and we just want to send a big “Congrats!” We know it’s the best feeling ever to know your item is going to a loving new home…and making a little extra cash along the way truly never hurts! ;)
4. Posh Tips: You ask, we listened! If you haven’t yet check out our “Posh Tips” series, we highly suggest doing so! We know you all have questions about using Poshmark, which is why we did our best to answer the most popular topics such as “How to Make Your First Sale” to “How to Ship” and more!
5. So Much Love: You all have just made the first week of 2013 so special already by Tweeting us sweet messages, Instagramming your new purchases, and so much more—so PLEASE keep ‘em coming! Also, Poshmark just signed up for Pose, so if you are also on, please follow us for even more fashion fun!