For the year’s most romantic week, we’ve got a complete Posh Party lineup for your Valentine’s Day date night needs. From hot-to-trot heels to stunning dresses, you’ll fall in love with your closet once again! Shop the style picks from this week’s fashion influencers - Lori of The Sequined Unicorn, Alexandra (Instagram: @alvictoria), Khailey of Khic Etiquette and Anna of A Dash of Chic - or our other fabulous community hosts.
1. Party time, excellent! Another Friday is here, meaning a whole weekend full of stylish Posh Parties are upon us including our first Holiday Essentials party on Sunday, don’t miss out! Tis the season!
2. Our #PoshStyle giveaway may be taking a little shopping break, but that doesn’t mean you can’t share your fab photos with us. Join a group of Poshaholics who created their own #30DayPoshFindChallenge to showcase their favorite finds, we are totally stalking their daily posts!
3. We heart Choo! Really, we do! We shared these gorgeous heels on Instagram earlier in the week, and we can’t stop thinking about them in all their beauty. If you are in the market for new pumps, snag these before they are gone!
4. We love a good chuckle, and this ecard definitely had us laughing! Let’s just say we know there will be some really good listings coming our way once the holidays come and go. ;-)
5. It’s all about the #PoshLove each and everyday for us here at PMHQ, so this photo from our user Sarah, just made us feel warm and fuzzy. We love you all so much and hope you have an amazing weekend, Poshers!
Step 1: Poshmark makes buying very simple and secure. See an item you like and want to buy? Tap the ‘Buy Now’ button on the listing. If you see an item within your Feed, click the blue ‘View details and buy’ link on the bottom right-hand corner of the listing to get to the blue ‘Buy Now’ button.
Step 2: Enter your credit card, your shipping, and your billing information. We always require a credit card to purchase an item on Poshmark. Rest assured that we will not charge anything to your card in the event that the total price of the item (after taxes and shipping) is covered by your current balance and any credits you may have in your account.
Step 3: Carefully review your order information. If all looks good, submit your order.
Please refrain from paying or buying outside of Poshmark through PayPal or other offline means, as we cannot protect you if the item you purchase is damaged, lost, or misrepresented. You may also be banned from the Poshmark community.
This may have been just a three-day work week (short, yet oh-so-sweet), but we definitely want to share our five highlights with you!
1. Closet Clean Out: With ringing in the New Year, comes resolutions and we definitely have seen a lot of you take advantage of Poshmark by doing a major closet clean out! There is no time like the present to move the old out and welcome the new in! What are you waiting for? Clean out that closet—we can’t wait to see your new listings!
2. Favorite Shopping App of 2012: That’s right! Poshmark was mentioned as one of Tech Crunch’s favorite shopping apps of 2012-what an honor! In addition, Style Caster News mentioned Poshmark as a great way to capitalize on your closet…and we couldn’t agree more! Check out the full article on How to Shop Smart!
3. Making Money: This week we were blown away with how many of you made your very first sales and we just want to send a big “Congrats!” We know it’s the best feeling ever to know your item is going to a loving new home…and making a little extra cash along the way truly never hurts! ;)
4. Posh Tips: You ask, we listened! If you haven’t yet check out our “Posh Tips" series, we highly suggest doing so! We know you all have questions about using Poshmark, which is why we did our best to answer the most popular topics such as "How to Make Your First Sale" to "How to Ship" and more!
5. So Much Love: You all have just made the first week of 2013 so special already by Tweeting us sweet messages, Instagramming your new purchases, and so much more—so PLEASE keep ‘em coming! Also, Poshmark just signed up for Pose, so if you are also on, please follow us for even more fashion fun!