We’re sure every Posher can agree, one can never have too many photo enhancing tools in their Posh arsenal. A while back we shared three apps to make your photos shine and we figured we were long overdue in sharing a few more of our favorites.
1. InstaFrame - Free
We’ve all been there; sometimes we want to put multiple images together in one. InstaFrame is one app where you can pull together many images into one great collage. This app also allows you to add fun frames or even add text. Download in iTunes
2. VSCOcam - Free + In-App Purchase
This powerful editing app allows you take your covershot and fine tune every little detail. We love their selection of preset filters and the opportunity to purchase more, but for those who desire more control over their editing, they also have a individual tools to achieve your own final look. Download in iTunes
3. Over - $1.99 + In-App Purchase
Adding text to a Covershot is a fun way to easily communicate small details about your listing. The app Over allows you to add beautiful text and fun icons to your images. They have a great selection of attractive fonts and a few icon packs with the opportunity to purchase additional options. Download in iTunes
Whether you like to jazz up your Covershots with a fun frame, or enhanced with fabulous filters, have fun and let your photos shine!
Poshmark got a chic new makeover - so fresh, so clean, so fab! We’ve been anticipating the launch of Apple’s newest operating system, iOS7, and working hard behind the scenes to bring you to a spankin’ new look to Poshmark’s iPhone and iPad apps that take advantage of all of the goodies that iOS7 brings. This includes an update to the appearances of our buttons, icons, navigation bars, and so much more!
To update to Apple’s new operating system:
Once you update to iOS7, your iPhone and iPad will automatically update the Poshmark app to our latest version - and one of the greatest things about iOS7 is that all future updates to any apps you have installed will automatically update for you!
So, go on! Update to iOS7 and celebrate our fancy new look with us!
PS: If you don’t upgrade to iOS7 right away, you will still be able to update the app. However, if you’re on iOS6 or below, you will just see minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Poshmark is growing quickly and we’re working hard to help women across the country share their closets and keep spreading the love! That’s why we’re so excited to announce that Poshmark is now officially available in the Apple iPad App Store! We’ve brought all of the features from our popular iPhone app, while maximizing the iPad’s larger, efficient screen. Download it now!
Along with a spankin’ new iPad app, we’ve also made a few updates to our iPhone app that we know you’ll love:
To see these updates, be sure to download the latest version of the iPhone app now.
This may have been just a three-day work week (short, yet oh-so-sweet), but we definitely want to share our five highlights with you!
1. Closet Clean Out: With ringing in the New Year, comes resolutions and we definitely have seen a lot of you take advantage of Poshmark by doing a major closet clean out! There is no time like the present to move the old out and welcome the new in! What are you waiting for? Clean out that closet—we can’t wait to see your new listings!
2. Favorite Shopping App of 2012: That’s right! Poshmark was mentioned as one of Tech Crunch’s favorite shopping apps of 2012-what an honor! In addition, Style Caster News mentioned Poshmark as a great way to capitalize on your closet…and we couldn’t agree more! Check out the full article on How to Shop Smart!
3. Making Money: This week we were blown away with how many of you made your very first sales and we just want to send a big “Congrats!” We know it’s the best feeling ever to know your item is going to a loving new home…and making a little extra cash along the way truly never hurts! ;)
4. Posh Tips: You ask, we listened! If you haven’t yet check out our “Posh Tips" series, we highly suggest doing so! We know you all have questions about using Poshmark, which is why we did our best to answer the most popular topics such as "How to Make Your First Sale" to "How to Ship" and more!
5. So Much Love: You all have just made the first week of 2013 so special already by Tweeting us sweet messages, Instagramming your new purchases, and so much more—so PLEASE keep ‘em coming! Also, Poshmark just signed up for Pose, so if you are also on, please follow us for even more fashion fun!