It’s a new year and that means new beginnings! Try a trend that you’ve always wanted to experiment with or add a statement piece to your wardrobe for fun - your options are endless. We not only love Sarah’s closet for her variety; we have a major style crush on her! Be sure to check out all her #PoshStyle outfits on her Instagram for inspiration. We’ve had our eyes on her cozy pieces, jaw-dropping sequined frocks and edgy accessories. Check out her closet before it’s too late!
1. All Saints Sequin Skirt: $225
2. Beige Crop Sweater: $75
3. Faux Leather Peplum Jacket: $100
4. Nixon Synapse Watch: $85 Retail 4250
5. Chanel Wool Tuxedo Crystal Blazer: $2500
Retail $40006. Prada Calf Hair Animal Flats: $350 Retail $800
If we had to choose just one (and by one, we mean one of many) investment piece for fall, a leather jacket would definitely be at the top of the list. Dress it up with a fabulous dress and heels or down with jeans, a sweater and boots- the luxurious layering options are endless and guaranteed to make you look super rad with a whole lot of chic.
Treat yourself to one that you can wear all winter long! Here are some faves from Poshmark:
1. Michael Kors Quilted Jacket- $300 (
2. Helmut Lang Shearling Jacket- $1500 (
3. All Saints Moto Jacket- $485 (
(Image via Pinterest)