Sunshine’s out and we’re ready to take full advantage of warmer weather! We’ve started shopping for all things bright and adventure-hopping appropriate - check out why we love Grace’s closet for everything Spring-ready…and more! Happy Shopping!
1. Pink Satin Blazer - $25
2. Stella and Dot Palamino Necklace - $75
3. Alexander Wang Morgan Rocco - $215
4. Lip Stain Sweater - $25
5. French Connection Black Jumpsuit - $50
6. Rebecca Minkoff Aztec Mac Daddy Crossbody - $179
7. Safari Elephant Shirt - $15
8. Clarks Silver Cliffrose Sail Boat Shoes - $50 retail
Dress festively and fashionably for the rest of the season. Grab a little sequin sparkle and other holiday trends at our Posh Parties all week long! Shop stylish host picks from your favorite influencers - like author Paige Wolf of Spit That Out! - or from our fabulous community hosts!
Don’t know what to get your fashionable loved ones for the holidays this year? With our new feature for iOS and on the Web (don’t worry Android is coming soon!)- Showrooms - finding the perfect gift is made even easier. Check out the main page for the entire list of showrooms, or our fave winter essentials like J. Crew Sweaters to Chunky Knit Scarves.
Happy holiday Poshing!
Monday blues? Cheer up, fashionistas! With Poshmark, working girls don’t always have to wear the usual skirt and blazer routine. Shop our Posh Party lineup from Monday to Sunday and get yourself statement heels that pop in the board room.
If you are interested in what fashion influencers and bloggers have to say about how to update your everyday look, join Jacqueline (Instagram cutie), Katie of All Glammed Up, Kate of Wear in LA and power Posher Jessica! Also be sure to shop the host picks of our fab community all week long.
1. Need to book your hotel for PoshFest? The Cosmopolitan and Poshmark have partnered to offer you a lush, very Posh accommodations at one of Vegas’s most fashionable hotels.
We’ve extended our special Poshmark rate at The Cosmo until October 2nd - which is also the last day you can get 25% off your PoshFest ticket!
For more information on tickets and booking, check out our Eventbrite page in the FAQ section!
2. Are you FALL-ing for a new handbag, but a little shopping shy?
Since we always want to continue spreading the #POSHLOVE, we’re helping you begin your Fall wardrobe and offering $2.99 shipping on all orders $30 and over for the rest of September!
3. Is there a Poshmark purchase that you just absolutely love wearing? Show it off on Instagram, follow our account and hashtag POSHSTYLE - you can win $50 in Posh Credits in our #POSHSTYLE Instagram Giveaway!
For more details or to find out who won last week, check out our blog post!
4. The Fairy Poshmother is here for another Posh Tip video on the benefits of using our shipping label! Doesn’t she just make learning oh so Posh?
5. It’s been our first official week of Fall, and while it still feels like a Cali summer, we can’t help but buy closets full of boots!
A girl’s best friend is a good pair of leather boots, which is why we have to share one of our Posh BFFs with you: these lux Alexander Wang booties!
If you want to be best friends forever, shop this gorgeous pair here!
6. If the President of the United States was a designer, who would you elect as the leader of the most fashionable country?
Tall, dark, and handsome… there’s so many reasons to love Alexander Wang and his fashion line and even more reasons to lust after his handbags and shoes on Poshmark! Urban chic and lines so neat, the creative director of Balenciaga and ex-San Franciscan knows how to add drama to any outfit without all the fuss.
If you want to wear a little “Rocco” and roll in your look, check out our Alexander Wang favorites:
Alexander Wang, Valentino, and Phillip Lim, oh my! We have been drooling over some beyond fabulous handbags spotted on Poshmark that we just had to share! Here is a handful of some we are oohing and ahhing over!
Phillip Lim Mini Duffle: $400 (
Marc Jacobs Quilted Bowler: $649 (
Valentino Stingray Bag: $500 (
Tory Burch Hobo: $405 (
We had another amazing week full of outstanding milestones, fab purchases, and major 2013 excitement! Here is our round-up of what has us smiling this week:
1. Instalove: We have said it time and time again, but we are admittedly obsessed with Instagram. This week (*ahem*yesterday) we crossed over 4,000 followers! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for following our #fashion #iphoneography journey!
2. All-Time High: We kicked off the week with the Girly Girl Posh Party and what a party it was! We ended with 60,000+ listings shared to the party…can you say “AMAZING?!” Best. Community. Ever.
3. Rocco Bag: The Posh Ladies get so excited everyday when USPS shows up at our door. This week, we all were drooling over this stunner that Poshmark’s @KateF swooped up on Poshmark for over 50% off! Jealous!
4. Poshmark Travels: You know we love throwing a good LIVE Posh Party, so we just want you to brace yourselves for what is in store for our Posh Parties this year! Keep checking back with us to stay up to date on how you can join all the fun! You never know…we might show up in your city soon!
5. Go Niners: How could we sign off for the weekend without giving a shout out to another one of our favorite Bay Area teams? The San Francisco 49er playoff game is tomorrow and our hearts are beating with anticipation. Go Niners, go!