We know you have handfuls of clothes, jewelry, and accessories that are collecting dust in your closet. The list below will help you de-clutter and turn those once-loved items into cash on Poshmark.
Here are a few ideas of items to list that we know every girl has in her closet:
- The designer jeans that don’t fit quite right.
- Heels that are just a smidge too high.
- The cocktail dress from last year’s holiday party.
- Jewelry from an ex.
- A gifted scarf you never wear.
- A dress you bought for a wedding and never wore again.
- Shoes purchased on sale that are too small, but were too good of a deal to pass up.
- The blazer you bought for an interview.
- A handbag that’s too big.
- Sunglasses that don’t fit your face shape.
So get to it! Unlock that treasure and make room—and money—for things you really love today!
Next Posh Tip: Learn How to Make Your First Sale on Poshmark!
See All Posh Tips Now!