November? Is that really you? We can’t believe Thanksgiving and the holidays are right around the corner (we know, we know, one thing at a time…but how can we NOT get excited for the jolliest time of the year?!). We’ve had quite the busy week here at Poshmark HQ. Here are five things that have been top of mind for us:
1. Hurricane Sandy: First and foremost, the entire Poshmark Team wants to send our positive thoughts and well-wishes to everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy. It’s been tough watching it all unfold from the West Coast, but can only imagine what those who are facing it head-on are dealing with. We hope there is quick relief and safety for everyone!
2. Discounted Shipping: Did you hear the news? To celebrate, honor, and just to show how much you all mean to us, we are offering shipping at a discounted rate! Get all the details here! Happy Poshmarking! :)
3. Halloween Party: Candy, pumpkins, and some pretty awesome costumes showed up at PMHQ this week. Between all the Spooktacular fun (and lots of candy corn eating that’s still happening), it’s safe to say we enjoyed every minute of it!
4. SF Giants: We did it! The San Francisco Giants swept the World Series, defeating the Detroit Tigers! We couldn’t be more proud of our team—woo hoo!
5. Posh Party: This week has been jam-packed with Posh Party amazingness (literally…see our silly marketing gals above on Halloween). And you know we don’t stop just because the weekend’s here! Cheers to another fashion-filled Posh Party weekend!