We are so excited to have launched Poshmark on Android and want to share with our community some of our favorite Android apps to use when creating those glamorous Covershots. With so many to choose from, we chose our top three for ease of usability and variety. Can’t wait to see what gorgeous cover shots our Poshers are creating!
1. PhotoGrid – Free
A must-have app, PhotoGrid allows you to create collages with your photos. Modify the layout, play with the ratio of the frames, add text and clip art – this app does it all! Fun little tip – you can shake your device and the app will change the layout for you, if you can’t decide.
2. LINE camera – Free
LINE camera is another fantastic app that gives you the flexibility to play around with collage options. You can also select from a variety of filters, including ones that have the fun bokeh effect. Tap the filter to see other options for that style; in our example we chose the Party filter. Don’t forget you can also play with the intensity to make your filter full effect or faded!
3. Phonto – Free
We know every now and then you want to add a pop of text in a fun font to add dimension to your cover shot. Vary the font, the pt. size, even the color with this great app for typefaces. Tilt words to match the direction of an item in your photo and play with the location of the text. The options are pretty much endless!
Whether you are celebrating Fall on the West Coast or styling it up in the East Coast, today’s hosts and guest bloggers - Naty of A Love Affair with Fashion and Paulina of Lil’ Bits of Chic - are here to cover it all on the blog! If you are absolutely falling for Naty’s and Paulina’s fall fashions, don’t miss out on their “Flirty & Feminine” Posh Party tonight!
I’m all about long sleeve sweater dresses and tall boots for cooler weather. It’s great for staying warm & stylish at the same time.
Booties, skinny jeans, leather jacket and a hat are a must have for me in the fall!
I am currently having a love affair with leather, so it’s definitely a go-to piece for me this season. I’m also loving the oxblood color trend as well. I definitely gravitate towards blazers, moto jackets, and long coats for the fall.
Naty’s “Fall Favorites” Wishlist: Anything from the Isabel Marant Pour H&M collection!
Since San Diego tends to go from hot to cold throughout the day, a jacket that I can toss on and take off is pretty essential. Lately I have been putting my moto jacket to good use because it keeps me warm and layers well with other pieces.
Fall is synonymous with boot weather and when I want to jazz up a casual outfit without compromising comfort I reach for my over the knee, no heel boots. By the same token, when I want to dress up my go-to booties at the moment are my Zara cut out booties.
Who says that shopping is just for the weekends? Get some retail therapy all week long at our daily Posh Parties! If you want your shopping experience to be curated by fashion influencers in our Posh community, be sure to stop by the parties of Naty of A Love Affair with Fashion, Paulina of Lil Bits of Chic, and Cris of My Fashion Juice. Also, don’t miss out on the Posh Parties of our other fabulous community hosts.
1. Hello, world! If you haven’t heard all the buzz, we’ve welcomed a new addition to our Posh family: the Poshmark app for Android! To learn more, check out our blog post! #POSHDROID
2. Our Founder & CEO, Manish, spoke about the dawn of the future with mobile - and to spread Posh love, of course - at SF’s Open Mobile Summit this week. When fashion and tech collides, there’s twice as more fun!
3. Missed out on the fabulous finds of Isabel Marant for H&M on opening day? Find your perfect size and item on Poshmark without the stress of the in-store craziness! Just search for Isabel Marant for H&M on the app.
4. With our new Android app, we’re welcoming an entire family of new Posh users! Our handy Posh Guide can answer all your new user questions. Check it out here!
5. Fridays are for inspiration! Celebrate TGIF with Poshmark by taking on the adventure of this inspirational post. To get more inspired, check out our “Words of Wisdom” Pinterest board.
As you may know, Poshmark uses Priority Mail shipping labels for all Poshmark orders. But what boxes can you use to ship? We’re here to clear that up for you!
Priority Mail Boxes
USPS offers a line of FREE boxes and envelopes for Priority Mail customers. This packaging can be picked up at many Post Offices, but keep in mind that at some locations they may be kept behind the counter so you’ll have to ask for them. Don’t have time to go to the post office? No sweat! You can order supplies for free on USPS.com or on their free mobile app.
Your Own Packaging
If you have your own boxes or padded envelopes lying around, you are, of course, welcome to use them to ship your sales. We do caution that you are careful to cover or remove any old shipping labels, barcodes or addresses so that your package is properly delivered.
What Not to Use
USPS offers a variety of free packages for it’s different mail services. If you are using the boxes they provide, be sure you are not shipping in the boxes that are labeled ‘Express,’ ‘Flat Rate,’ or ‘Regional Rate’ as they will causes delivery delays and/or additional shipping fees.
As always, if you have questions about shipping or anything else, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We’re happy to help!
Sometimes, the little things make the biggest statement. In today’s Wednesday Wishlist post, we’re featuring some of our favorite little bags. From sassy snakeskin to glammed up zippers, carry your valuables in our crossbody crushes!
Shop these listings now:
The wait is now officially over. We’re so excited to announce the launch of our Poshmark for Android app in the Google Play Store! That’s right - sell and shop from wherever, whenever no matter your smartphone!
Already on Poshmark? Then invite your friends and family to be part of the Poshmark experience — we know they’ll love it just as much as you do! Plus, the more women that we get to join us on Poshmark, the more closets we get to shop and the more we get to sell!
Here are a couple of ways to help spread the Posh word:
Refer your contacts! If they use your referral code, you’ll both earn a $5 Posh Credit! (Offer valid for up to 10 invites)
Join us in spreading the word on Twitter! Don’t forget to use our official Poshmark for Android hashtag so we can show you some love right back to you: #PoshDroid. Here are some example Tweets that you can feel free to use:
From all of us at PMHQ, we thank you for your dedication, passion, and the amount of love you show us and your fellow Poshers each and every day. We are more than ready to embark on this next chapter with you!
What’s better than one Posh Party full of your favorite brands, handbags and shoes? A whole week of these Posh Parties! Join our fashion influencers, Chanel of Chanel Files and Alison of Chain Strap Purse, as they host this week’s parties. Also, don’t miss out on the other Posh Parties of our fabulous community hosts!
1. Party time, excellent! Another Friday is here, meaning a whole weekend full of stylish Posh Parties are upon us including our first Holiday Essentials party on Sunday, don’t miss out! Tis the season!
2. Our #PoshStyle giveaway may be taking a little shopping break, but that doesn’t mean you can’t share your fab photos with us. Join a group of Poshaholics who created their own #30DayPoshFindChallenge to showcase their favorite finds, we are totally stalking their daily posts!
3. We heart Choo! Really, we do! We shared these gorgeous heels on Instagram earlier in the week, and we can’t stop thinking about them in all their beauty. If you are in the market for new pumps, snag these before they are gone!
4. We love a good chuckle, and this ecard definitely had us laughing! Let’s just say we know there will be some really good listings coming our way once the holidays come and go. ;-)
5. It’s all about the #PoshLove each and everyday for us here at PMHQ, so this photo from our user Sarah, just made us feel warm and fuzzy. We love you all so much and hope you have an amazing weekend, Poshers!
We’re sure every Posher can agree, one can never have too many photo enhancing tools in their Posh arsenal. A while back we shared three apps to make your photos shine and we figured we were long overdue in sharing a few more of our favorites.
1. InstaFrame - Free
We’ve all been there; sometimes we want to put multiple images together in one. InstaFrame is one app where you can pull together many images into one great collage. This app also allows you to add fun frames or even add text. Download in iTunes
2. VSCOcam - Free + In-App Purchase
This powerful editing app allows you take your covershot and fine tune every little detail. We love their selection of preset filters and the opportunity to purchase more, but for those who desire more control over their editing, they also have a individual tools to achieve your own final look. Download in iTunes
3. Over - $1.99 + In-App Purchase
Adding text to a Covershot is a fun way to easily communicate small details about your listing. The app Over allows you to add beautiful text and fun icons to your images. They have a great selection of attractive fonts and a few icon packs with the opportunity to purchase additional options. Download in iTunes
Whether you like to jazz up your Covershots with a fun frame, or enhanced with fabulous filters, have fun and let your photos shine!