With so many fabulous products that are being added to closets on Poshmark daily, it’s safe to say that one of the most-popular features on the app is the ‘My Likes’ section. Use ‘My Likes’ to keep track of all of your favorite listings and Poshmark stylemates!
To like an item, either click the ‘Like’ button at the bottom of a listing or double tap on any image within the listing.
Every time you ‘like’ an item on Poshmark, the item is placed in your ‘My Likes’ section, which can be found at the top of your main Feed.
Open up your ‘My Likes’ section when you’re ready to shop to find which products you’ve had your eyes on (and which ones belong in your closet ASAP!).
Happy liking and shopping!
At Poshmark, we’re all about helping you fall in love with your closet again. How? By selling the fashions you love, but no longer wear and using the money you make to buy what you really love today!
1. List an item for sale. It’s easy and fun! Snap photos of the item you want to sell with your iPhone, fill out basic information, and…voila! You’ve created a listing!
2. Your item sold! Now what? Print out the shipping label we send you via email, attach it to your package, and send it off USPS. Poshmark will handle everything else!
3. Poshmark will release your money to you once your buyer accepts your item (or 3 days have passed since she received the item)!
4. Take your earnings and use them to buy that designer handbag or gorgeous heels you “Liked” on Poshmark and can’t stop thinking about! Win-win!
1. If you were in San Diego and watching the nightly news on NBC, you probably saw a little Poshmark before bed. We were featured by NBC 7’s Consumer Bob on a segment about turning your closet into a profit, as they interviewed our rockstar user (and friend!), Jocelyn of Bossy Jocey. Watch the clip with us today!
2. Bachelor fans, did you see that we were featured by Michelle Money in a video of her favorite things on her hilarious YouTube Channel? It’s one of our favorite things this week, and that’s why we had to feature it in our Friday Five!
3. We’re nearly at 1,500 followers on Tumblr! Help us get even more love, spread the word, reblog, and follow us! We want to send out our PMHQ updates, fashion-forward news on trends and styles, and love and glitter to all the ladies we can.
4. We California girls love the sand, sun, and summertime fun. With the weather warming up and June fast on its way, get ready for the summer by stocking up on cute crop tops. Here is one we’re particularly wild about, but shop many more on Poshmark here, here, and here.
5. Are you a “Girly Girl” or a “Downtown Chic” lady? Then you are going to want to Posh Party with us all weekend long for our weekend lineup of spectacular parties. Happy Poshmarking!
Women across the country are making hundreds, if not thousands of dollars a month right NOW. The best part? They’re doing it all through Poshmark! Read on to get inspired by three real - and very different - Poshmarkers.
Case Study #1: A 20-something southern California Poshmarker fell in love with how easy the entire selling process is on Poshmark and in just four months, she has been able to sell over $15,000 worth of merchandise. Poshmark has given her the opportunity to make money (and have fun doing so), while being a stay-at-home mom to her young daughter.
Case Study #2: This 47-year old Texan makes $150-$200 a month on Poshmark selling clothes that don’t fit or that she no longer has interest in wearing. She loves that Poshmark gives her the opportunity to get prices for her items that she normally wouldn’t get at consignment stores.
Case Study #3: A savvy 30-something in Boston loves using Poshmark to connect with stylemates from across the country. She regularly shops their closets on Poshmark…using the $300-$500 a month she’s making by listing her own items!
Create listings, sell items, make money. We think that’s about as good as it gets.
Did you know that closets with more than 10 listings sell 30 times more than those with less? That’s right! One of the secrets to being a successful seller on Poshmark lies in your very own closet.
A full closet is a trustworthy closet. Show potential buyers that you’re serious about your Poshmarking! By regularly adding items to your closet, fellow Poshmarkers will trust not only your style, but they’ll also see you’re active and mean serious fashion business!
Variety is key. Think of your Poshmark closet as a your virtual boutique. The more variety and types of merchandise you have, the likelihood that a potential buyer finds something she wants to buy is much higher. Score!
Bundle this, bundle that. The more listings you have in your closet, the more likely it will be that you sell bundles! Bundles are individual listings that include multiple items from your closet and are sold to one buyer (so they only have to hit the buy button and pay for shipping once). Cha-ching!
Note: Please remember that our standard shipping label is for a 2 lb. package. If your bundle is greater than 2 lbs., you will need to upgrade the label. You can do this directly from the app.
Finding that first item to list may be the biggest challenge you’ll come across when using Poshmark, but trust us when we say that it’s a hurdle you’ll cross in no time (and with very little effort!). Check out our daily Posh Parties and what our amazing community is selling to get inspiration on what you can list.
Branded Posh Parties. Our first Posh Party every day is focused on a particular set of designers, which vary from day to day. Check out what designer parties are coming up by clicking on the ‘Parties’ tab in the app. Then, open your closet and find those brand-name goodies you love, but no longer wear, and list away!
Category-specific Posh Parties. Another way to browse your closet for pieces to sell is by using our category-themed Posh Parties to help you organize what you’re planning to list. Know that a jewelry and accessories party is coming up? Open up your jewelry case to see what pieces you no longer wear. Or is there a jackets party is happening tomorrow? Reach into your coat closet and pull out last season’s blazers to list.
Style-focused Posh Parties. Our daily Posh Party fun always ends with a party focused on a particular style or trend, such as ‘Work Week Chic’ and ‘Jetset Glamour.’ Use these themes to go through your closet and pull out those items that you feel fit the themes best! For example, if it’s a spring-focused party, then floral skirts, sandals, and sunglasses work. If it’s a date night party, then go through your cocktail dresses and clutches to see which ones need to find a new home.
Combing through your closet for items to sell has never been this easy (and fun)!